Clear All

• SirKILi
    replied
    yes it is .. my drawing i put it into wartune ty

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by SirKILi View Post
    Description: We’re excited to announce that Wartune community members may now submit their own designs of clothing, mounts, and wings.
    like i said, if chimera is your original idea...

Leave a comment:

• SirKILi
    replied
    Description: We’re excited to announce that Wartune community members may now submit their own designs of clothing, mounts, and wings. Winning designs will be chosen and made available to other players in the game. Designers of these selected submissions will be rewarded with the clothing, mounts, and wings that they created.

How to Participate:

1. Reply to this thread, and include the following information:

Server Name:
    Character Name:
    Your Design:

If you submit clothing, then you will need to include the hat, clothing, and weapon. Wings are optional. You will also need to include the class and gender in your in submission.

2. Winners who are chosen will be announced and added to the original thread post.

3. Designers will be rewarded with what they created once their clothing, mounts, or wings are implemented in-game.

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    "sorry the thread was just to bring activity to the forums, we have no control over what mounts 7road releases" will likely be the reply you get.

Leave a comment:

• SirKILi
    replied
    i didn't invent the chimera... its been around since the ancient greeks, but i was the first to post it as a mount concept on the forum

Leave a comment:

• SirKILi
    replied
    i sent in a ticket and yes i found the post and my post in it ..

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    well, if you can provide the proof that chimera is an original idea from you...

btw, have you asked pliny the elder about this?

Leave a comment:

• SirKILi
    replied
    [WT Activity] Custom Player Designed Mounts, Wings and Clothing ... nov.12 2012 . page 127

Leave a comment:

Working...
X