Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on a newerish server, and I leveled to 80 fast, though I do have a solid group of people I do my MPD's with daily, only at around 100k BR myself.

It really was a choice of dealing with stronger people in Arena and being stunned often(which stun rarely decides outcome of a fight), versus getting adv. skills and being able to start doing Dragon Invasion to get the mount hoof grinding starting and help with extra dragon souls. Gear will come with time, as the bottle neck now seems to be Crystaloids for the lv 70 gear seeing as can get the 70 legend stones in a few places now, have the option of Guild or Arena Shop for the legend shards and the guild shop didn't look to have the honor requirment on getting them either. I try and avoid Battlegrounds for the simple fact of them not being all that enjoyable due to all the long term campers that tend to suck the fun out of them.

Comment

I'm lvl 68 and had tried lvl 80 Arena while helpings guildys, is a hard Arena but there are weakys too we won 9 of 15, we had 2 lvl80, lvl 74 and me, i was the lowest BR, 124k BR.

Lvl 80 bg is hard as i've been told, so i will hold till caping my honor rank, im 5k honor from IC so will take 2 or 3 month more, im not avoiding events cuz exp, so i think i will barely make it since i'm 69% lvl68 bar and will have to strugle on holding on lvl69, the good thing i can avoid catas at the most urgent case.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
        People keeps feeding the obvious troll.

not a troll, just stupid
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Sooooo ... i'll get to the point.

1. You have lots of cash burning in your pocket and want to spend it - waste no time and go to lvl80
          2. You're new and spend only moderate amounts of cash - then park, get pve sets and use unlimited events
          3. You're a cash-free or light cashier - take your time unless you like being whooped

Note: There are lots of lvl80's that have played since game started and many are very very strong

Comment

lvl 80 arena is funny 3 days ago my team went 3-12 (maybe the worst ive ever done) and today we went 14-1

its a total wash at lvl 80 sometimes things are pretty hard (ie get stuck with the same 2 or 3 monster teams multiple times) or u get a weaker team multiple times today we prob killed the same team 5 times today

my br is 227 k now though but im usually that strongest in my arena team or di. I just recently went to lvl 80 though myself (got merged with 4 older servers with 410 being the youngest of the 9 servers merged together now.)

di invasion is like atleast 5 million gold 40 something mount hooves and im not sure how many dragon essences . the rewards are pretty insane
            Last edited by ISuk?; 10-04-2014, 06:38 AM.
            s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
            Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

I've read all your posts, thanks guys.

DI sounds like a really good thing. 5m gold and multiple hoofs everyday.

But it's not appealing to me AT ALL. Why? Because I know that when I reach level 80, I will feel obliged to do DI everyday because of the great rewards. So it's yet another chore for me to do in wartune. That is the biggest disadvantage of fast-levelling, because you are always trying to catch up even while you are not enjoying it.

Comment

true but di because the one thing u rly dont want to miss lol

u should see how bad my res crystals are
                i never have the drive to do maps
                s410

MysterA uhhh 1.3 mil br
                Slyph orange Hecate 136k br

Comment

Originally posted by DutchQueenie View Post
                  I've read all your posts, thanks guys.

DI sounds like a really good thing. 5m gold and multiple hoofs everyday.

But it's not appealing to me AT ALL. Why? Because I know that when I reach level 80, I will feel obliged to do DI everyday because of the great rewards. So it's yet another chore for me to do in wartune. That is the biggest disadvantage of fast-levelling, because you are always trying to catch up even while you are not enjoying it.
                  Especially considering you can't catch up unless you spend $$$. If you're 150 and they're 225, when you get to 225k br, they will be over 300k. Catch up doesn't exist in this game without time and $$, more emphasis on $$ for catch up. Hook into a nice group with similar level and br, simmer at each even level and enjoy the game. PATIENCE is the name of this game, unless again if you are putting decent cash into it.
                  Kalydia - Level 80 - 1.98k br Archer - Kabam 57 WEST
                  Guild: Paradox
                  Eudaemon: Eddie - Lvl 8 Oracle Mage - 1.3k br
                  Syphs: 80 Herc - Flashpoint- 127k br
                  80 Triton - Undertow 93k br
                  80 Venus - Precision 113k br
                  80 Gaia - Judgenjury
                  80 Medusa - Backdraft

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyrific View Post
                    Especially considering you can't catch up unless you spend $$$. If you're 150 and they're 225, when you get to 225k br, they will be over 300k. Catch up doesn't exist in this game without time and $$, more emphasis on $$ for catch up. Hook into a nice group with similar level and br, simmer at each even level and enjoy the game. PATIENCE is the name of this game, unless again if you are putting decent cash into it.
                    Very true, the circle of events is set up so newer players never catch up without spending ridiculous (few tousands atleast) amount of money.Every event the old players get more and more resources they already have lvl 6-8 mounts while us newer players are happy with lvl 3 mount.(same with soul crystals and gems)There is also no way to buy yourself out of this disadvantage with cash since in shop 100 mount whips are sold for 14 USD and the advantage they have that keeps widening with every event is not matter of 100s but rather matter of tousands/tens of tousands whips/gems/soul crystals. New players have no chance in this game due to this circle of disadvantage thats the thing that sucks about it the most and game owners instead of precieving this problem and finding solutions keep just making events more generous so the gap between new and old players keeps widening even faster.
                    There is only solution to this: Cap out amount of mount training whips you can get rewards for at 10K.(Similariely for scs and gems)You can train more but dont get rewards for it.
                    Last edited by deucela; 10-04-2014, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deucela View Post
                      Very true, the circle of events is set up so newer players never catch up without spending ridiculous (few tousands atleast) amount of money.Every event the old players get more and more resources they already have lvl 6-8 mounts while us newer players are happy with lvl 3 mount.(same with soul crystals and gems)There is also no way to buy yourself out of this disadvantage with cash since in shop 100 mount whips are sold for 14 USD and the advantage they have that keeps widening with every event is not matter of 100s but rather matter of tousands/tens of tousands whips/gems/soul crystals. New players have no chance in this game due to this circle of disadvantage thats the thing that sucks about it the most and game owners instead of precieving this problem and finding solutions keep just making events more generous so the gap between new and old players keeps widening even faster.
                      There is only solution to this: Cap out amount of mount training whips you can get rewards for at 10K.(Similariely for scs and gems)You can train more but dont get rewards for it.
                      That won't help anything. Big boys and or old players have completely maxed soul engraving and stables. they don't get any more rewards from the event. There is nothing left to train. Limiting it only hurts newer players.

Comment

thats just stupid.. 150k team to clear nirvana? LOL
                        my team of 2 with 120k br can kill the 1st boss NM, we are working to kill the 2nd boss, and once u do that u dont need anything else. just like with all mpds final boss is only for a huge exp gain, other than that rewards are crap99% of the time. with 2 bosses and VIP u go such a long way that i dont see the point of running lower mpds TO COMPLETE THEM... (unless u need the gear from LL but thats a different story)

and on a side note one hungry for exp can even basic recover mpd attempt, not even that expensive (100k gold)

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                          thats just stupid.. 150k team to clear nirvana? LOL
                          my team of 2 with 120k br can kill the 1st boss NM, we are working to kill the 2nd boss, and once u do that u dont need anything else. just like with all mpds final boss is only for a huge exp gain, other than that rewards are crap99% of the time. with 2 bosses and VIP u go such a long way that i dont see the point of running lower mpds TO COMPLETE THEM... (unless u need the gear from LL but thats a different story)

and on a side note one hungry for exp can even basic recover mpd attempt, not even that expensive (100k gold)
                          Not really the case for Nirvana 9/10 times you'll get extra 6 stones on card draw, so while just starting out on set it does help a lot ('specially if you're on a newer server where not many can/are doing final boss)

Comment

Originally posted by R238283246 View Post
                            That won't help anything. Big boys and or old players have completely maxed soul engraving and stables. they don't get any more rewards from the event. There is nothing left to train. Limiting it only hurts newer players.
                            Not totally true, while our stables and soul engraving have been maxxed - we still have lots of mounts..so whips are always welcome. Advanced soul engraving will be coming out soon, all advanced lvl 80 players like the unlimited gem and whip events.

Comment

we are the only 2 80 on the server atm, we are trying to convince more to come up but only noe 79 so far and she doesnt want to come 80

EDIT: how often is often? meaning "1" guy sometimes gets it (aka LL way) or can u get multiple?
                              Last edited by ADYXZ; 10-04-2014, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Often is usally 2-3 ppl per full 4 person group gets L stones from nirv

I would definatley recommend going 80, especially if you can do tok nm...then you will catch up and cap talents fast if you wish, or can work on adv skills...then as mentioned, the br growth is enormous...and with group based content such as csgb...

Comment

Working...
                                X