Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R27097985 View Post
    Why give out free diamonds whats the point of cashing if there free
    is this suppose to be some sort of complains for getting free goodie or what..
    “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

YES the game is ruined plain and simple they do put in events to try and fool us into thinking they care BUT they don't. The game is ruined in my opinion because

1. STILL way too many new servers open weekly
      2. Mergers are pointless when they are brain dead and merge you into dead servers
      3. The Old way of playing like 50 vs 50 guild battles are no more
      4. The money leaches just want new servers so people spend money early then you're forgotten

So YES YES YES the game is ruined because there is never any competition

NOW they introduce marriage and next KIDS *** are they making wartune into a combat sims its all becoming a total joke and sadly the joke is on us!

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
        Give back/sell out the (probable) hundreds of lvl 8 gems you made from last events then lol, as well as the lvl 8 stable you got from last few mount whips events, and your lvl 80 soul engraving too!!

In a sense, I kinda agree..the game has been "ruined" haha. A year ago, I could only DREAM of ever reaching 70k ish BR, while contemplating all those top players sitting at their 100k + br, telling myself, geeze, one day, if I play long enough, I'll reach that cap too!!
        A year ago, hitting that 100k br was the sh't, the almighty stuff..the hoy grail.. And from past events/months, reaching that amount is kinda meh, average (well..it's pretty garbage imo nowadays lol, but i'm talking about those few months back ). There isnt that "GOD I DID IT!!!" kind of feeling anymore. And this is the only regret I have xD (I'm not saying I dont like all the free stuff !)
        agree on that, now wi will have to work for the 1kk BR+ to feel great.
        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
        Archer Linkoneusc
        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

i don't know it the game is ruined, but less and less people are writing in the forum.
          so
          - either people aren't writting there because they know it will change nothing as r2games never listen or correct bug anyway
          - either more and more and stoping
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            Been playing for 2 years, either grow with the game, or leave it, just how it goes. I personally find it becoming more fun each patch that gets introduced.

me too kind of.... just wish they'd remove some stuff or make an advanced spirit cov so that everything is done bam....i don't have time to keep up anymore.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
              i don't know it the game is ruined, but less and less people are writing in the forum.
              so
              - either people aren't writting there because they know it will change nothing as r2games never listen or correct bug anyway
              - either more and more and stoping
              less people writing on forum? i see so many new thread daily.. just like the new servers R2 launching.. ++
              “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                I thinks its not, but they realy need to fix the cashe problem.
                Agree with your statement, they need to fix the cache problem.
                Last edited by WinstonMorris; 10-14-2014, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WinstonMorris View Post
                  Agree with your statement, they need to fix the cache problem.
                  *lies* Cashe ? what cashe problem is that ? :P
                  Name: Executioner
                  Class: Critical Knight
                  Sylph: Hercules **
                  Server: S42 (Kabam)
                  Currently Battle Rate: 251K
                  Guild: Paradox

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                    nothing is P2W
                    P2W stands for pay to win, the entire game is pay to win is English not your first language?

Comment

Originally posted by iamop View Post
                      I've been playing this game for over a year now, and I feel as if this game is turning worse than it has ever been.
                      1. Idiotic events
                      2. Everything's P2W
                      3. No free content except low-level stuff
                      4. FPS is horrible on every single device
                      5. Cache needs to be cleared quite often
                      6. Same thing over and over

That's not everything. I'm too lazy to add more.

Discuss if you want, this is just my opinion.
                      Game was ruined with sylphs. They realized they could charge a lot more money for everything at that time too.

Comment

Originally posted by kraist View Post
                        Game was ruined with sylphs. They realized they could charge a lot more money for everything at that time too.
                        Ever since sylphs were introduced, the game has went downhill into ruins. I can see why the game put sylphs into it, they are endless money pit that people are spending on.

Adding new events continuously without fixing simple issues such as cache issues, just shows they don't really care about gameplay, just making more money

Also events like csgb help to ruin game. This makes groups ruin an entire server for a year to prepare for 1 event. Play every day with 0 competition ever on any event.
                        Archer hoarder

Comment

I played over 2 years prefered the original but don't mind the new.the only thing with new you don't know whats killing you.

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                            Ever since sylphs were introduced, the game has went downhill into ruins. I can see why the game put sylphs into it, they are endless money pit that people are spending on.

Adding new events continuously without fixing simple issues such as cache issues, just shows they don't really care about gameplay, just making more money

Also events like csgb help to ruin game. This makes groups ruin an entire server for a year to prepare for 1 event. Play every day with 0 competition ever on any event.
                            Agreed, they have taken most of the strategy from the game. The person with the biggest sylph wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbodiddy View Post
                              Agreed, they have taken most of the strategy from the game. The person with the biggest sylph wins.
                              again as argued in another thread, this is not true at all
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xItPStbamrU
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                                again as argued in another thread, this is not true at all
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xItPStbamrU
                                Sylph size is measured in BR not in color.

Comment

Working...
                                X