Rough idea for sylph atoll event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
    Actually, 4 super spenders are going to get the top prizes. I am not liking this event too much either. The boss does way too much damage. I am somewhat strong, level 50 with a BR of 82k and I am dead in one hit, sometimes, don't even get a skill off. This is just not right.
    The event is mainly a way for level 80 people to get craftable material for holy cast. Level 50 people don't have holy cast armor.

Comment

Dunno what the starting HP of the boss was since made an effort to just kill it as soon as possible, with 7mil dmg got 50 sylph loids (2nd place as team) in theory could get mount in 6 days if you do all 4 bosses daily.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	fiPr5U5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.5 KB
ID:	1697089

umm, yeah i got 200 balens, my first time doing it

thats like the mortal blow prize the chest is

gunny got a seal, it was a blue seal
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Dunno what the starting HP of the boss was since made an effort to just kill it as soon as possible, with 7mil dmg got 50 sylph loids (2nd place as team) in theory could get mount in 6 days if you do all 4 bosses daily.
          I think it's 100 mil HP, although 2.5 mil damage didn't get us anything at one boss.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

After doing this for the first time, my experience is that my team got 13th place on my server yet we only get gold. All those on my team were level 80s with 160K+ br. Thus, I get the feeling only those in top 10 get rewards. How is this supposed to help all level 80's that will need stoves or better yet, how is it ok to have a "free"(aka get by collecting something and not spending balens) mount that only a select few may have the chance at getting? Granted i have only done one so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
              After doing this for the first time, my experience is that my team got 13th place on my server yet we only get gold. All those on my team were level 80s with 160K+ br. Thus, I get the feeling only those in top 10 get rewards. How is this supposed to help all level 80's that will need stoves or better yet, how is it ok to have a "free"(aka get by collecting something and not spending balens) mount that only a select few may have the chance at getting? Granted i have only done one so far.
              simple you don't

Comment

this game always pay to win, want to get holy cast items? cash for it
                I am lvl 80, I am non-cashers, but I want to get TOP X from Y event - you should join oceanic then
                I want to get a new item as fast as others - you dream

that's my conclusion for the event, so I will never compare myself to crazy cashers X_X
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Here's the funny part:
                  -getting 3rd place in sylph atoll for example gets you 6 vulcan stove
                  -to do 1 attempt at holy forge requires 15 stoves
                  -the funny part is that you need (correct me if I'm wrong here) a total of 80 successful attempts just for 1 piece, meaning 640 total successful attempts, meaning 9600 stoves, meaning getting 3rd place for 1600 times (minim 400 days which is actually impossible because atoll boss TOD gets pushed every time so we'll end up with 3/day from time to time).
                  And when I say succesful, I mean there is a big chance to fail.
                  My point is that even if you are a bit lucky with this event the rewards itself are mindblowingly ridiculous. Honestly I expected stoves drop rate to be like mount hoofs or dragon shards.
                  For this event I'd say:
                  A. either aim for top 5 (10) whatever amount gives rewards for holy forge.
                  B. get as much gold as you can and aim for last hit and pray.

P.S. : oh and to add some facts about this event:
                  1. the boss will appear in the atoll level where the sylphs have dissapeared.
                  2. when the party leader attacks boss, all team members will automatically attack (thus making synchronization easier).
                  3. just like WB, AB (atoll boss) can be double hit.
                  4. there is a small button above the ranking to visually remove players (surprisingly there are a lot of people ,including miself, that have missed it the first few times).

Comment

Finished 7th and got only gold? Are u ppl joking? This is not an event even for cashers in general, it is for top ones. I suggest to everybody who cant finish top 5, dont participate, wasting your time. Plus it says it is an event starting at lvl 50 and at the spider/ant whatever it is boss i get hit 100 k by the 2 hits in one with 180 k br. ***. u ppl just cant do anything right.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post

umm, yeah i got 200 balens, my first time doing it

thats like the mortal blow prize the chest is

gunny got a seal, it was a blue seal
                      my team got lucky with last hit on 3rd boss of the day and we all got bb

never gonna get a hades seal at this rate T_T

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                        Finished 7th and got only gold? Are u ppl joking? This is not an event even for cashers in general, it is for top ones. I suggest to everybody who cant finish top 5, dont participate, wasting your time. Plus it says it is an event starting at lvl 50 and at the spider/ant whatever it is boss i get hit 100 k by the 2 hits in one with 180 k br. ***. u ppl just cant do anything right.
                        there is last hit box, of course if you don't care about hades let it go

Comment

the reward system is bad. that event is only worthy for first damage dealer group and last hit group.
                          if the fight was 5 min, it wouldn't matter too much, but now it last 30 min.

at least top 5 or even top 10 group should get some good reward, not only a few gold
                          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                            the reward system is bad. that event is only worthy for first damage dealer group and last hit group.
                            if the fight was 5 min, it wouldn't matter too much, but now it last 30 min.

at least top 5 or even top 10 group should get some good reward, not only a few gold
                            I remember TOP 5 get some reward as well, just not as big as rank 1

and it is true, if you have no chance to be in TOP 3, better just enter for last hit

Comment

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                              I remember TOP 5 get some reward as well, just not as big as rank 1

and it is true, if you have no chance to be in TOP 3, better just enter for last hit
                              I made a post about what getting 3rd place gives: 50 atol shards and 6 vulcan stoves. This is insignificant considering how many stoves you need for holy forge.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                                I made a post about what getting 3rd place gives: 50 atol shards and 6 vulcan stoves. This is insignificant considering how many stoves you need for holy forge.
                                It depends on boss.

My team got 2nd on one boss, and with 100mil team dmg dealt we only got 30 sylph loids and 6 stoves.

Comment

Working...
                                X