Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BIG EVENT

Event name castle wars only happen(2 times) per week

in this event you will choose either your blue or red team in each team there are 1 big castle and i big field where each team colide and fight (note team are always equal in terms of number)

objective you must capture the flag and bring it to your castle if you die the flag drops and can be pick by your team m8 or enemy

npc
    -there are strong npc monster defending the castle g8
    -there is also a strong monster defending the flag so you might wanna use a bait ahahaha xd

event price

-in each capture of flag all member in the group will get 5 insignia and 10 to does who capture the flag and bring it to the base
    -in each kill you will get 1 insignia
    -the winning group of the event will recieve 100 insignia and random gem and more 1 random sythethic material and more

+1 to CTF but...
    100 insignia, a random gem, and a synth material... thats a little much for capture the flag...
    I would have to say ("If" the games last 30mins) 25 insignias for playing, 2insigs per defend, 5insigs per capture...

Comment

everybody will choose the winning side...

Comment

this event just like in game WoW lol

Comment

Castle wars i am in+1
          reward for winning team is too much

Change of reward:

Winner: 50 insignia,100 honor,1 random level 2 gem and 1 Moderate HP pot

Losers: 25 insignia,50 honor,1 random level 1 gem and 5 minor HP pot

Rules:

Stat pots cannot be used inside the Castle war arena

Meaning No power potion No Intellect potion No endurance potion and No defence potion

If a player dies he/she is automatically revived back to their base and will be restored with Full HP

Hp pots don't work just like BG

Runes and Scrolls which increase stats are also ineffective

Troops are not allowed meaning it will be like Mp dungeon where if u solo u won't have troops

There will be a balancer Buff in order to prevent the level 50s and 40s from Overkilling the weaker ones So anybody can kill anybody like in Sengolia battlegrounds in crystal saga
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

or maybe if a noob is being attack a higher level can join the battle

Helping hand option ^^

Comment

Working...
            X