Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Split Material

Dear All Magister....

Can u make a split menu for material ? like gems, etc. (for exchample how many we can exchange that material, like "use in bulk")
    probably a lot of people needed that menu, including myself...

frankly .... I am of the event gems; got 93 pcs gems lv 6, and it is very much needed gold for exchange to others gems.
    So if there is a menu split / use in bulk, we can split more easily to swap with others.

Hopefully be an input for next maintenance....

Thank you for your attentions...

There is a split option on the bottom of your inventory. Click image for larger version

Name:	Image3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	1699641 That's where the button can be located. The split works like this, you click the object, put the number in the box and then drag it to a new inventory slot: Click image for larger version

Name:	331j.jpg
Size:	3.5 KB
ID:	1699642 And then when you go to the Blacksmith for conversion,
    you will see this: Click image for larger version

Name:	3132134j.jpg
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	1699643

So is this what you were referencing to? If not can you give me a clearer explanation so I can help you? if I explained what was on your mind, woot... cookies for all!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

You can't split from the blacksmit screen. It's just inconvenient to close blacksmith, open inventory, do the split, re open blacksmith, change to convert tab...the best thing would be a way to convert a partial stack, like use in bulk, or synthesize.
      Last edited by jbyram2; 10-29-2014, 10:30 AM.
      Server: Armor S6
      IGN: Xanthralla
      Guild: Samurai

Comment

Working...
      X