Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Cross Server Guild Points Expire 11-5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cross Server Guild Points Expire 11-5

    Please be sure you are all spending those Kings Seal points and soon. The expiration date is fast upon us: Click image for larger version

Name:	056.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	1759901
    Do not let your self be caught off guard and lose out on your hard earned rewards, spend those points right away!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

  • #2
    Personally, I have spent all my King's seals in the first 3 minutes after we got them...but thanks for the warning anyway :3
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't know if something is wrong but our guild ranked 29th but only got 4k King seals. According to the rewards page, we should have got 6k. This has happened to other guilds as well.

      Comment


      • #4
        i watched the top guild on my server bragging about all their wins (so cocky)

        and they ended up over 50th in iron group
        was fun to laugh
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

        Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

        Comment


        • #5
          Anybody knows when next one is gonna start?

          Comment


          • #6
            Here is a problem i have. After spenidng my points on the mount then rest on the hammers as any level 80 would do, I am left with 25 points. Even if i spent them on a level 40 legendary stone pack i am left with 10 points that cant be used. And those odd numbers come from losing a cross server guild battle and ending with 475 from it. How the hell is giving something like this a smart idea. Wouldnt it be better to make lv 40 legendary stone pack cost 20 and alter the losoing amount of kings seal to something where no matter what a person that had one loss wouldnt have any leftovers?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
              I don't know if something is wrong but our guild ranked 29th but only got 4k King seals. According to the rewards page, we should have got 6k. This has happened to other guilds as well.
              You likely got 29th in the IRON group, which equates to over all rank of 53= 29+ 24 where the 24 is for the ones 24 total guilds making up the other three groups. This mistake happened to my guild as well, we got 16th, but it was 16th in IRON GROUP, so 40th over all. Hope that clears things up for you.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                You likely got 29th in the IRON group, which equates to over all rank of 53= 29+ 24 where the 24 is for the ones 24 total guilds making up the other three groups. This mistake happened to my guild as well, we got 16th, but it was 16th in IRON GROUP, so 40th over all. Hope that clears things up for you.
                Ok, do they explain this anywhere? That is what I don't like about this game. There are so many things that do not get explained very well at all.

                And that still does not explain it. If we did rank 40th, we still should have got 6k King seals. Look at the rewards page and you will see what I mean.
                Last edited by R262181389; 11-04-2014, 12:00 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                  Ok, do they explain this anywhere? That is what I don't like about this game. There are so many things that do not get explained very well at all.

                  And that still does not explain it. If we did rank 40th, we still should have got 6k King seals. Look at the rewards page and you will see what I mean.
                  Iron is Iron. Only reason they have a top 3 and individual ranking for it is so the "loser" brackets feel somewhat better about the messed up matching system the event has.

                  It's same as Class Wars, you can get 1st in Warrior's hall, and you won't get anything other than 17th place in total.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                    Ok, do they explain this anywhere? That is what I don't like about this game. There are so many things that do not get explained very well at all.

                    And that still does not explain it. If we did rank 40th, we still should have got 6k King seals. Look at the rewards page and you will see what I mean.
                    Read what i said closer. Your rank of 29 added to the 24 spots reserved for other groups meant your guild got rank of 53. THus the 4000 kings seal as have a rank of 51+

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	XSGB.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	3.2 KB
ID:	1700934

                      Guess I have to buy Legend 50 stones for it.....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        that's what I did

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hahaha so everyone who ran to the top guild expecting to get a ton of king's seals did not because they ended up in the Iron group. Love it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by JeffExtreme View Post
                            Hahaha so everyone who ran to the top guild expecting to get a ton of king's seals did not because they ended up in the Iron group. Love it.
                            Ended 88th in iron group, still had about 14k seals to spend, so not sure what your point is lol.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Why did u just sent them on the mail to keep them ofr the next cross server gb.... i mean the king seals....its unfair for those who is busy and not to get them....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X