sacred fire temple not availble

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sacred fire temple not availble

been hearing ppl say it hasnt been implemented, yes they did the 2 kill quest. why was there even a maintenance to put in sacred fire temple but didn't put it in anyways..

EDIT: checked it myself its not here even though i did the quest. so the maintenance wasnt even a maintenance they just purposely shut down the server for 3 hours for no reason, amazing.
    Last edited by ArtemisS58; 11-12-2014, 05:18 PM.

Yes i did the quest to but fire tempel in china was unlocked when man get advancerad class, i guess is some English Translate some make it other rules and its stop worked :P

Not sure got only 3 x Soul Seals that is noting.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

from what i know:

it shows up at 23:00 BG on EST servers.
      it replaced the normal BG and used the same attempt, so if you used both of your attempts before it show up you wont get any reward from it.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

They have been working on this and I have just seen a pop up on one of the servers I have been on about sacred fire opening in five minutes, much like the normal battle grounds.. so hopefully its been sorted. Fingers cross eh guys? But yes, I would be saving attempts for the bigger battle grounds, to get the rewards that can be more helpful.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          from what i know:

it shows up at 23:00 BG on EST servers.
          it replaced the normal BG and used the same attempt, so if you used both of your attempts before it show up you wont get any reward from it.
          I really hope that its not going to be available only at those times, cause that means I can never join during the week.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1492yhv.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	1701308

This is the screen shot of the times I am seeing, I hope it can be of some help to you.. and I also hope that you will be able to make some of them during the week, good luck!
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Well, the temple showed up first after GB tonite, but that might be just today.

Comment

Is there some guide for this event?

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                  Is there some guide for this event?
                  here you go
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    Thanks,...

But this did not give me the thing I want to know:

Will those 70s be matched up to 80s and advanced 80s?
                    Cause if not, i might as well stick to the old bg until i get that grim reaper

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      Thanks,...

But this did not give me the thing I want to know:

Will those 70s be matched up to 80s and advanced 80s?
                      Cause if not, i might as well stick to the old bg until i get that grim reaper
                      A level 74 guildie said he ended up in Fire Temple. So I'm guessing 70+ not advanced 80.
                      IGN: AncientEvil
                      Server: EU-271+merged
                      Class: Archer
                      Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                        A level 74 guildie said he ended up in Fire Temple. So I'm guessing 70+ not advanced 80.
                        Nope, what I mean is that if when I am (I am level 70) inside the temple, would I face up against 80 or advance 80 players, or just my same peers level 70 to 74, or something like that...

I have done the quest of killing 2 players, but I have not clicked on it yet, so. I think i will not be able to unlock the fire temple unless I clicked the completed quest.

Comment

im assuming so

the simple fact that temple is a specific bg for 70+ player that would mean the whole bracket is 70-80 instead of 70-74 75-80

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                            im assuming so

the simple fact that temple is a specific bg for 70+ player that would mean the whole bracket is 70-80 instead of 70-74 75-80
                            according to the official post:

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post

Other Rules
                            • Players can only receive rewards for 2 battlegrounds per day. Reward attempts reset every day at 05:00.
                            • HP cannot be restored while in the battleground, except in instances of death, or when using skills and runes.
                            • Player dismissal within the battleground is the same as in ordinary battlegrounds.
                            • Players cannot enter spawn points while holding Sacred Fire.
                            • Participating in battleground will consume Troop Count.
                            • The matching mechanism is the same as in ordinary battlegrounds.
                            • Point system for defeating the same player works the same as in ordinary battlegrounds.
                            • Receiving blessings after being killed several times is the same as in ordinary battlegrounds.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              according to the official post:
                              What the official post does not clarify is there are only 2 applicable matches... 70+ and 65-74. It does not specify whether they have kept the 65-74 BG even though there are no 65-69 players allowed, or just use the 70+ BG (that is the same as in ordinary battleground) that matches every player that qualifies for Fire Temple. The in game help option states that players are divided into different groups based on their advanced class level as well so there is conflicting official information on this subject as well...

Comment

Working...
                              X