Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

character migration or reschedule battleground and arena events on some old servers..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • character migration or reschedule battleground and arena events on some old servers..

    character migration.. . would that be possible?? ? and please reschedule some of your servers whose majority of players are from asia.. . gmt + 8.. .
    its just hard to start all over again in a new server.. .

  • #2
    due to their licensing contract they cant do that, and as for the migration, your just going to have to start over on a new server, its hard but its worth the effort to play closer to your own time zone.
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

    Comment


    • #3
      the levelin etc is fine but to geting all the gold astral is zzzzz..
      even know i hardly getin blue one..

      Comment


      • #4
        wokwokwok

        you r still KID?

        So who play long time this game in Server 1 then he can be balenor in any server like that?

        thats sound not good lol / or u just kidding with your post?

        Comment


        • #5
          we have a GMT +8 server
          check again
          character migration IS NOT POSSIBLE
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

          I am a 100% Noob

          I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

          Become a friend and be kind

          hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


          MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

          I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

          Comment


          • #6
            a re schedule then.. . after all this a feedback and suggestion page.. . it may not be possible, but is this not what the page is about.. ? there no gmt+8 servers wen we are starting wartune.. . so i was just suggesting that would a re shcedule b possible.. ? or another BG and GA would be nice.. . say if 10 in the morning would another 1 b possible like 10 in the evening.. .

            Comment


            • #7
              Last edited by R23238441; 10-31-2012, 05:45 AM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R23215736 View Post
                wokwokwok

                you r still KID?

                So who play long time this game in Server 1 then he can be balenor in any server like that?

                thats sound not good lol / or u just kidding with your post?
                can they not make a server just 4 migration.. ? put all the migrates there.. ? that way it would be fair for all.. . maybe your the one whos still a kid.. . and im not kidding anybody merely suggesting.. . if its not possible then fine we will still get on with the game.. .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Migration... Example: a lvl50 player with full lvl8 gems on his/her gears, perfectly refined, 5 lvl5 orange astrals.
                  Day 1:"Hmm... I'm gonna mess with [insert number here] server.", jump to that, trolled everyone.
                  Day 2:"How about [insert number here]?", jump to that, mass spamming.
                  Day 3:
                  etc.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                  {OuO**

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    Migration... Example: a lvl50 player with full lvl8 gems on his/her gears, perfectly refined, 5 lvl5 orange astrals.
                    Day 1:"Hmm... I'm gonna mess with [insert number here] server.", jump to that, trolled everyone.
                    Day 2:"How about [insert number here]?", jump to that, mass spamming.
                    Day 3:
                    etc.
                    IF it is possible, then they should restrict it to 1 time only. If a player wants to transfer again (for the 2nd time) then charge balens (*kaching).
                    It should happen in the future since people/players from older servers are dropping fast. If it dropped to a certain # then, servers will and might probably merged or closed.
                    The only reason why some people strongly oppose to this matter, is bcuz of the player's rankings

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by R2509452 View Post
                      IF it is possible, then they should restrict it to 1 time only. If a player wants to transfer again (for the 2nd time) then charge balens (*kaching).
                      It should happen in the future since people/players from older servers are dropping fast. If it dropped to a certain # then, servers will and might probably merged or closed.
                      The only reason why some people strongly oppose to this matter, is bcuz of the player's rankings
                      Kaching isn't a problem for someone who has full slots of lvl8 gems, is it?
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                      {OuO**

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        Kaching isn't a problem for someone who has full slots of lvl8 gems, is it?
                        I recharged once for the free stuffs and thats that. I'd rather buy pizza :P So don't get the wrong idea that i got that much money too.

                        moving on, true that its not a problem for other people. But im not talking about those people.... i was thinking of a possible FREE 1 time only character migration.

                        Just imagine the time those people spent. For some people who has very unpredictable work schedules, its best if the option is open.
                        -Anyway, wartune's old server started months ago and there wasn't any other choice for gamers.
                        -2nd, BG wasn't release at that time. When pvp set was released, players started complaining, since most of them can't attend bg due to work,school and other issues.
                        I have seen top players quit just because they cant attend BG. (not just quit the server but totally quit the game)
                        That's why some people wanted to migrate to another server that suits their playing time.

                        I don't hate heavy casher cuz they also worked hard for the cash they throw in game. So stop putting the barrier between cash and non-cash players.
                        "VIPs" and/or these heavy Cash players helps power our servers.... without them, our server/game will close.
                        Last edited by R2509452; 11-05-2012, 02:27 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by R2509452 View Post
                          I recharged once for the free stuffs and thats that. I'd rather buy pizza :P So don't get the wrong idea that i got that much money too.

                          moving on, true that its not a problem for other people. But im not talking about those people.... i was thinking of a possible FREE 1 time only character migration.

                          Just imagine the time those people spent. For some people who has very unpredictable work schedules, its best if the option is open.
                          -Anyway, wartune's old server started months ago and there wasn't any other choice for gamers.
                          -2nd, BG wasn't release at that time. When pvp set was released, players started complaining, since most of them can't attend bg due to work,school and other issues.
                          I have seen top players quit just because they cant attend BG. (not just quit the server but totally quit the game)
                          That's why some people wanted to migrate to another server that suits their playing time.

                          I don't hate heavy casher cuz they also worked hard for the cash they throw in game. So stop putting the barrier between cash and non-cash players.
                          "VIPs" and/or these heavy Cash players helps power our servers.... without them, our server/game will close.
                          I disagree to that bold part if they really worked hard for there money then they would know the value of the dollar and not drop 5,000 on the game most people have an easy job making lots of money or there family member/friends are rich giving them money because anyone that drops that much cash so fast has no idea the value of the dollar and this game is not worth a car or a payment on a house which you can do with 5,000 or they can buy ever video game plus an xbox 360/playstation 3 which would all last way longer then this game.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by gagm200 View Post
                            I disagree to that bold part if they really worked hard for there money then they would know the value of the dollar and not drop 5,000 on the game most people have an easy job making lots of money or there family member/friends are rich giving them money because anyone that drops that much cash so fast has no idea the value of the dollar and this game is not worth a car or a payment on a house which you can do with 5,000 or they can buy ever video game plus an xbox 360/playstation 3 which would all last way longer then this game.
                            its entertainment, if ppl spend money video games, DVDs, beer, unnecessary gadgets and other things (wants) i think spending few bucks on the game is ok. but then again, throwing loads of cash on this game is a different story and that i do agree with u gagm200.
                            Last edited by R2509452; 11-06-2012, 10:21 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Look

                              character migration is simply not possible
                              yes in theory it maybe but in actual reality its not cause
                              R2 cannot do it since this is not a game which was made by them
                              this game belongs to 7 roads hence unless 7 roads say r2 can switch characters to another server
                              r2 cannot do it ok


                              GET THE MESSAGE ALREADY
                              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

                              I am a 100% Noob

                              I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

                              Become a friend and be kind

                              hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties


                              MY GUIDES:
                              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

                              I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X