this is incredible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is incredible

dose crit evan work in this game? 257k br, 62,3k patk and 14,6k crit and i barely get any crits. in wb if i crit 10% of the time i am lucky. today looked and all wb every fight i never got more than 2 crit hits, and those were the weakest atks, evan my troops crit more than me. then whats the points of having crit and increasing it? and they said months ago they took away the black dots in wb, but that was a lie to. they never gone away, and it not only lags us like hell, we can barely move inside there. its just to much to make a hide players button inside wb like atoll boss has? they always say they repair known bugs, but no bugs are going away, in fact more apear. i play to enjoy my time there and get a brake from reality, but its geting evan worse than that))

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
    dose crit evan work in this game? 257k br, 62,3k patk and 14,6k crit and i barely get any crits. in wb if i crit 10% of the time i am lucky. today looked and all wb every fight i never got more than 2 crit hits, and those were the weakest atks, evan my troops crit more than me. then whats the points of having crit and increasing it? and they said months ago they took away the black dots in wb, but that was a lie to. they never gone away, and it not only lags us like hell, we can barely move inside there. its just to much to make a hide players button inside wb like atoll boss has? they always say they repair known bugs, but no bugs are going away, in fact more apear. i play to enjoy my time there and get a brake from reality, but its geting evan worse than that))
    you need to play around with your crit value maybe put in some lower level gems even decrease your crit, remove some gems completely and attack mobs and see if it get any better, ive, decreased my crit before to increase my crit rate
    having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Think maybe you have too much crit?

With almost 310k br and 14k crit I crit just fine everywhere... some bad runs, but really quite solid most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Think maybe you have too much crit?

With almost 310k br and 14k crit I crit just fine everywhere... some bad runs, but really quite solid most of the time.
        idk the right amount, but i try to keep my crit at around 20% of my patk stat
        seem to have a nice crit rate like that
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

That's incredible!
          Class: Thief (Why play a game if you cannot steal cool things from monsters)
          Special Abilities: Clairvoyance (prevents Stun effect)
          Special Armor: Mirage Vest (Dodges 50% of attacks)
          Special Accessories: Ring of Order (prevents Chaos effect), Thief's Glove (increase steal rate)

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            idk the right amount, but i try to keep my crit at around 20% of my patk stat
            seem to have a nice crit rate like that
            Yes my crit is about 20% of my patk too and I crit around 80% of the time, my defense sits at around 75% of patk.

Comment

got 89k patk and had 21k almost 22k crit and it where too high :/ lowered it to 20,5k and it works good agian but that for wb for its kinda on and off in pvp

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                Hello.
                Am I not sure what to say about the crit,since the formula hasn't been made official.The only think I could say is that I hope you will be able to crit more soon.
                Regarding the black dots,they did get removed if you are using the mini client,so you should try it out,I find that it also works better.
                Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Alex View Post
                  Hello.
                  Am I not sure what to say about the crit,since the formula hasn't been made official.The only think I could say is that I hope you will be able to crit more soon.
                  nothing from ingame information is official, but only speculations from players
                  in most MMO, you can get the log from your last fight to see exactly what happened.
                  in wartune, (and probably most of the other r2games's games publish) informations are hidden
                  and r2games wonder why we don't have the slighest faith in them ...
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

It does seem slightly mystical how a higher crit value can lead to less crits...

Comment

Imo it is nerfed from the source, how can bigger crit value do less crit dmg.

Idk its coincedence or not, for me it starts to get ridiculously low after i added hp astral for hof
                      also leveled my soul mark from 13.9k to 14.1k crit. Seems 14k is the magic number where it goes downhill.
                      [morfinnor]
                      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

its a floating formula.
                        (so it contains a bug or 3 at least)

Comment

Did you make a record of your crit rate? Sometimes people feel they crit rarely, but it's just an unlucky streak.

During WB, note down every crit and non-crit you make, and summarize. Do this for several WB, and share the results.

You can read more about how crit works in Wartune here:
                          http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...crit-rate.html
                          My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

If you think crit is bugged, then switch to will destroyer. It will be less stressful to you

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                              Did you make a record of your crit rate? Sometimes people feel they crit rarely, but it's just an unlucky streak.

During WB, note down every crit and non-crit you make, and summarize. Do this for several WB, and share the results.

You can read more about how crit works in Wartune here:
                              http://wartune-balens.blogspot.com/2...crit-rate.html
                              then i can say for sure that for past week, max crit hit i got per fight were 3

Comment

Working...
                              X