Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KillaCujo View Post
    Words
    Sounds like someone needs to learn to play a mage.
    [S52] Jynx

Comment

Originally posted by aspire5742 View Post
      thunderer op :O check the damage percentage in skill nd check AP's damage percentage , after that check real damage (dont forget that thunderer's casting time is almost 3x of AP )

its like 2 second cooldown lol
      just alternate that with bolt and you will do fine
      my AP as of now does 160k-200k per crit
      a mage of 10k higher br, thunderer will hit for 325k

you must be a pretty horrible mage if you think thunderer sucks
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

thunderer casting time 3 times ap? you must have terrible lag or sth. ap is fast, but after that my thunderer hits before a possible another ap hits.

Thunderer is awesome, its low rage, high dmg output compared to rage, low cd and has a slow effect.

Comment

not that great for me ,my main source of dmg is sylph all else pretty much suck on mages as dmg as in pvp u would save rage for heals naturally and start with aoe ....u cant do that much dmg on knight/archer as they can do on u before sylph

as much as mages got matk that is effective on those 2 classes so they got patk that is effective on mages and since mages are less tanky its needed to spam heals ...

Comment

In my guild the only people on GB top 10 contribution list are the ones attacking the WT. If you are healing while attacking the WT maybe you should quit. Thunderer that thing and you will be good to go. If you're fighting in groups then you shouldn't be on top 10 anyways, or your guild sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCujo View Post
              I still think we should have a HPS/DPS meter or something... something that counts the heals towards contribution.. just because we dont do dmg shouldnt mean that were not 'contributing'' no? (guild battle). im just sayin i believe since half of our skills have absolutely nothing to do with dps, and since were FORCED to buy double skills, you would figure mages would get some credit for being a ''support'' class.
              Are you seriously complaining about the fact that mages get to heal? Lets see myself as a Knight would love to have my block heals back. Seeing as how it takes 3 rounds of dropping a mages health bar which is farking annoying, and if I was continuously popping the heals like I used to they'd be suffering too. So take the complaint of healing, one of your major advantages as a mage, and shove it in a box and throw it in a wood chipper because trust me you're just setting up for a big argument.

Comment

Working...
              X