Sylph ranking : lowering our sylph teams to let more people get rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enehasd View Post
    This isn't a form of Capitalism now ^^, this is a game.
    It's called a Pay to Win game. There is no such thing as EARNED. It is GIVEN.
    Totally agree. People telling others to "work hard" at a P2W game is dumb. If you want to work, go work harder at your job and make more money.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
      Bravo Mr. Grinch...Let me guess..you started this game and had no help from anyone..you learned all of this on your own from the start to this day. Never got any help at all!!! I'm so PROUD of you for being able to do that!!!!
      Now let me say this..I will help anyone who needs it, wants it or asks for it. I was new to this game when it came out and had to learn how to play. If new players want to know how to play and learn to raise br or what gems to have, what skills to have or what ever it is they need..mpds, arena, questions on solos or ANYTHING..I am there for them. No matter what lvl they are. Some days I run 15 to 20 dungeons, spire and also do my own dungeon, spire, tok and maps among other things I do. Makes for a long but rewarding day knowing I have helped others. That "ty" or you are the best or wow thanks..is more than enough. I don't expect anything from any of them. I do it because that's the way I am. I was a NOOB once too. All that I have helped DO improve themselves because they do listen and work on their char and build it up. They don't expect a "free ride." Yes..I have helped some who have left the guild, left the server, left the game. Yes that is hard on a person..but you go on and deal with it. I always tell people things come up and real life is most important. I'm still there and I still help.
      Seems you happy helper, I did help too till had time only help crying players real life gone and those players not even put effort.. and at end it maked game looking annoying job and burn out for running from mp to another then spire then million people asking some tok run opening so you need go most bad tok to help little ones cause they too lazy find own lvl help. Even that ty, thanks you best, won't make feel any better at that case when you just get enough. There is people who need help yes, but most of them not even try find same lvl teams they just keep inviting highest lvl/br people in so long someone jumps there.

All can say no need take sylphs off for arena, you find people who you can beat if cannot beat make yours better, wait events what give extra items (mahra, sylph sepulcrum, clothes pieces), don't use items blindly and have patience. Anyway those who cash their sylphs up no need strip their sylphs just cause all others want so, it's not always how people want it be. They put cash themselfs then they need strip themself just so others will be happy. I understand TOK most of people cannot beat any lvl of hard/nightmare, but I think those ranking lists are so messed up that it's almost impossible say who will be next top 4 etc. (+ there pop up everyday now new name to top cross-server list and most of them you never even heard..)

Comment

Originally posted by Enehasd View Post
        This isn't a form of Capitalism now ^^, this is a game.
        It's called a Pay to Win game. There is no such thing as EARNED. It is GIVEN.
        In this game, if you're new you need help from other people of course. You are stating "Go in the jungle and learn how to live" and you are saying this to a 6 year old. You expect them to survive? ^_^
        I will help anyone I can. If I don't have time I don't.
        Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
        Totally agree. People telling others to "work hard" at a P2W game is dumb. If you want to work, go work harder at your job and make more money.
        Earning in my book is playing with your closest peers first. When a level 20-40 asking level 70+ help, that's not earning your mark.
        I helped people who are learning their class, not going to do their homework for them. There are even level 80s which I don't help
        at all simply because they never took the time learning their class before. This is a p2w game for the pvp part, but for teams
        stuff, they either do their homework or flunk out, doesn't matter how strong/rich they are.

But this has gone off topic.. for sylph arena, doesn't matter if you strip or not.
        Sylph arena is a solo player thing, whatever your reason for stripping, it's a personal choice
        which should mainly for your benefit and no one else. If other people strip, good for you.
        If you strip, good for you too getting easier next target. It's as good as any strategy
        with switching your sylph team, why it should be any different?
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
          But this has gone off topic.. for sylph arena, doesn't matter if you strip or not.
          Sylph arena is a solo player thing, whatever your reason for stripping, it's a personal choice
          which should mainly for your benefit and no one else. If other people strip, good for you.
          If you strip, good for you too getting easier next target. It's as good as any strategy
          with switching your sylph team, why it should be any different?
          strippers strip for money, are you calling my herc a stripper?
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            strippers strip for money, are you calling my herc a stripper?
            Depends, does he take house calls? He's certainly dressed for it
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
            X