Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Knights Life is being Hell!!! HATE GUARDIAN RUNE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Samureye View Post
    I miss read. Though it would be interesting. I will have to try and shields to see if it works. Though is it worth it taking the extra turn, in the long run?
    You save one time " you've been killed by the boss respawn in 30 seconds"

Shield is still on CD when the 2nd major outburst kills you.

Comment

• Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
      Can't block a hit that is exact your remaining HP.
      Odd, cuz it's happened. Though, hasn't for a few weeks. Maybe it was possible for a short time period and then they bugfixed it.

Comment

• i DIDNT READ all posts but i cant take it anymore

Im pretty sure of this when we had our block heal b4 capp didnt ppl complain or am i wrong - as slowplay has hinted

why didnt u archers and mages adept as u say, in fact if im correct you complained so much they took it away am i wrong - this was reason it was taken away ???

also top players like eliatan said in a video she understands our frustation- NOTE SHE DIDNT SAY ADAPT LOL- check out her latest bg video soplease a top player openly admits THE RUNE SAVED HER- she even Nicknamed it her saving rune she fought kilbot i think.

So if elitan a top- mage admits this then thats good enough for me to know its op

Also isnt it ironaic now thaT a mage with sunoria can have the same ffect as a knight b4 block heal nerf, if they have a ton op lol
        so why did they nerf us and allow and other class to become like wwe were lol doesnt make sense then they should nerf mage 3 k max heal :P

There is for me only one solution to balance this again resxtore our block rate and block heal and im happy, BTW no other class has been nerfed like we have and pls dont mention freeze its for all classes

this is my opinion i could be wrong let me know what u think
        Last edited by rpgprince; 03-20-2015, 07:26 AM. Reason: extras

Comment

• Originally posted by rpgprince View Post
          i DIDNT READ all posts but i cant take it anymore

Im pretty sure of this when we had our block heal b4 capp didnt ppl complain or am i wrong - as slowplay has hinted

why didnt u archers and mages adept as u say, in fact if im correct you complained so much they took it away am i wrong - this was reason it was taken away ???

also top players like eliatan said in a video she understands our frustation- NOTE SHE DIDNT SAY ADAPT LOL- check out her latest bg video soplease a top player openly admits THE RUNE SAVED HER- she even Nicknamed it her saving rune she fought kilbot i think.

So if elitan a top- mage admits this then thats good enough for me to know its op

Also isnt it ironaic now thaT a mage with sunoria can have the same ffect as a knight b4 block heal nerf, if they have a ton op lol
          so why did they nerf us and allow and other class to become like wwe were lol doesnt make sense then they should nerf mage 3 k max heal :P

There is for me only one solution to balance this again resxtore our block rate and block heal and im happy, BTW no other class has been nerfed like we have and pls dont mention freeze its for all classes

this is my opinion i could be wrong let me know what u think
          I think you are quite wrong comparing suntoria to the block-heal passive knights used to have, first suntoria has a pretty long CD timer and costs 30 rage, second
          and most important, you can scatter it right away or even better, steal it with a chaos rune so comparing these 2 is just not right, when the mage is casting
          suntoria that's 1 turn without dmg (to end with it scattered or stolen), knights had it easy just to stockpile block to stupid amounts and heal heal heal non stop,
          i would have done a higher max cap to it instead of 3k (think that's the cap now, could be wrong), maybe 15k a block or something like that would have been
          a good "adjust" for it or w/e.

Now ill give you a fine example, imagine archers had the same passive knights had to block applied to their crits while the other 2 classes dont have it since "they
          dont need crits to get rage" or any other stupid excuse ppl could come up with, would it be fair?

And about guardian rune: learn to play around it if you are that worried, sylph has 4 skills and delphic not just the delphic itself plus many strategies like a full
          block of skills with amnesia or stuff like that.

Comment

• Block heal had to be nerfed, at least for pvp. It was going to be ridiculously overpowered when combined with dimension resistance. I hate that the nerf was so major, but it's not changing any time soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by rpgprince View Post
              [...]
              THE RUNE SAVED HER- she even Nicknamed it her saving rune she fought kilbot i think.
              Isn't the purpose of some rune to save you? like healing rune can save you by giving you back HP, or Chaos rune to steal the heal from a mage, or amnesia that may remove the delphic from sylph skill bar?
              All those runes can be nicknamed saving rune.

Originally posted by rpgprince View Post
              [...]
              BTW no other class has been nerfed like we have and pls dont mention freeze its for all classes
              What about archers that saw scatter shot and deep freeze skills being useless in nm multi-dungeons? (for sure, the speed reducing on WB was too OP, but it wasn't needed to remove it in all nm dungeons)
              Many of them felt becoming useless in low lvl PvE parties.

About the block-heal, I would say it s pretty logical it has been nerfed. Maybe that cap i too low, but it had to be done

Comment

• "maybe the cap is too low" eveyone that say maybe, lol... Let's reduce guardian rune to 10% damage reduction and let's see if u say that this nerf is "maybe" too big of a nerf. Anyway block heal is being changed in chinese to 40k cap so i'm just waiting for this change to come there and laugh when whine thread will start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ch0wdary View Post
                  you are not paying for others balens so better close ur holes before asking someone to quit .. thank you
                  Sunk cost is sunk cost. I couldn't careless about how much you have spent. Chances are, you've spent less than me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                    "maybe the cap is too low" eveyone that say maybe, lol... Let's reduce guardian rune to 10% damage reduction and let's see if u say that this nerf is "maybe" too big of a nerf. Anyway block heal is being changed in chinese to 40k cap so i'm just waiting for this change to come there and laugh when whine thread will start.
                    Chinese big cashers have 3 mill BR, here the top is 800k i think, its obvious the passive needed a change or something, 3k block heal out of idk, 1.5million hp maybe?
                    that's nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico79 View Post
                      What about archers that saw scatter shot and deep freeze skills being useless in nm multi-dungeons? (for sure, the speed reducing on WB was too OP, but it wasn't needed to remove it in all nm dungeons)
                      Many of them felt becoming useless in low lvl PvE parties.
                      WHY so many people keep bringing this archer "nerf" of df and ss in PVP topics? Those are NOT PVP skills, we are NOT talking about group PVE, and honestly in a group of 4, missing 1 skill or a class has little to no effect.

So if you feel archers df "nerf" is hindering you from finishing your lvl 30/40/50/60 dungeon, go discuss it somewhere else. This is PVP for advanced class, above average br players and this "nerf" means absolutely NOTHING here.
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

• deep freeze would have been handy for when we go after red gear , so yes i can empathize with u there low levels now need more br to complete mpd than b4
                        -
                        but pvp it stil works and this is the main issue what gives ur class the edge over another, for me i can use amnesia but then id have to hope it takes out his gaur- rune, the only way to force a mage to use the rune b4 u delph is to do so much dmg that he has no choice but to use it , but come on hes gona heal and then get some from suntoria, he wil delay that rune as long as he can, in the mean while u take dmg too

sso ur best bet as a knight build dark sylph or maybe build a
                        medusa steal awaken points use rage skils idk

so knights lets come up with a wsay to counter this, id like to hear from knights that have fought mages with close to same br and beat the rune

Aerthis knight server 26 Euroupe
                        BR 487 K
                        Sylph Athena 5 star purple BR 95 K

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
                          knights had it easy just to stockpile block to stupid amounts and heal heal heal non stop
                          Stockpile of block wasnt easy back in the days before the nerf, it was only after the nerf we all got tons of gems and titles bonus to get huge ammount of block.
                          Only the top knights had massive block back vthen and you wouldnt kill them without the block anyway.
                          Funny how people try to put away the knights as a bunch of whiners, but keep on pulling stupid arguments to justify the block nerf.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                            "maybe the cap is too low" eveyone that say maybe, lol... Let's reduce guardian rune to 10% damage reduction and let's see if u say that this nerf is "maybe" too big of a nerf. Anyway block heal is being changed in chinese to 40k cap so i'm just waiting for this change to come there and laugh when whine thread will start.
                            And that there will be a whining thread, from many Mages, is a certainty. I won't even argue against that .

I think the change will be great initially. Maybe a little OP initially, but it won't stay that way. If it's just coming thru as top-end Knights have 2 Mil HP, you have to figure the "Good" Knight's got 1.4 Mil or so - just as many of the "Good" Knights now have 550k - 600k HP, the top-end are at 800k. Fast Forward a few months past the adjustment and you'll have the high-end Knights at 2.5 Mil HP and the "Good" Knights at like 1.8 Mil w/ no more troops in BG Fights and it just won't be that great anymore for lack of triggering and it being a diminishing % of healing over time.

But, this is typical of 7Road. God forbid they think with proper forethought and fix it for the long run by making it a factor of the Block Stat... A Stat that can be given boosts later on through dual gems, extended Dragon Souls and special gear.

Comment

• Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              WHY so many people keep bringing this archer "nerf" of df and ss in PVP topics? Those are NOT PVP skills, we are NOT talking about group PVE, and honestly in a group of 4, missing 1 skill or a class has little to no effect.

So if you feel archers df "nerf" is hindering you from finishing your lvl 30/40/50/60 dungeon, go discuss it somewhere else. This is PVP for advanced class, above average br players and this "nerf" means absolutely NOTHING here.
                              Oh my God! I agree with you on something...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                                And that there will be a whining thread, from many Mages, is a certainty. I won't even argue against that .

I think the change will be great initially. Maybe a little OP initially, but it won't stay that way. If it's just coming thru as top-end Knights have 2 Mil HP, you have to figure the "Good" Knight's got 1.4 Mil or so - just as many of the "Good" Knights now have 550k - 600k HP, the top-end are at 800k. Fast Forward a few months past the adjustment and you'll have the high-end Knights at 2.5 Mil HP and the "Good" Knights at like 1.8 Mil w/ no more troops in BG Fights and it just won't be that great anymore for lack of triggering and it being a diminishing % of healing over time.

But, this is typical of 7Road. God forbid they think with proper forethought and fix it for the long run by making it a factor of the Block Stat... A Stat that can be given boosts later on through dual gems, extended Dragon Souls and special gear.
                                That change has been made quite a bit of time ago, top br was still under 2m (hp around 1.5m), i agree that it's a dumb change, block heal shouldn't have cap but should just change the % or how it works but whatever, this whole thing make 7road game of making class cash round robin (archer op -> mage op -> knight op -> repeat)

Comment

Working...
                                X