Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Codes Christmas Promotion!

I'm not sure this is the right place to put this thread but here it is:
    I've got some codes for Wartune and I don't play Wartune. If anyone reads this, is there anyway we can trade codes? I'm look for Lunaria Story gift codes. It'll be awesome if anyone responded. Have a good one ^^
    ~Endless
    JohNAbruzzi

We can only have one Christmas code per account, right? Cause it's seem silly to get so many pts if we can't spend them when we play on only one game...
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

While the code redemption is limited, it is a nice way to earn codes if you play multiple games. I think this is a very nice idea as well, trying to change around codes to help others out, as well as to get a code you, yourself can use, so Kudos! I know many people play multiple games and this is a way that they do not have to sit and agonize over, oh gosh oh gosh which game do I pick a code for.. or if the finger slips and they pick the wrong game, they aren't stuck and they still have a chance.. which is nice as well.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
      X