Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About skills change
    Intercept: about time
    Reverse damage as passive, uhm no thanks, knight already have a passive (talent) that works as deflection, it's kinda unfair to have 2 passive+deflection able to reflect damage.
    Block heal, meh, there's no point to have a cap, they should just lower % from 4 to 2 or 3%, a cap is dumb no matter how much it is.

About stun, yeah u can use more then once in tok on same player and yeah doesn't always work.

Comment

great stuff..

thanks for the info.. keep the faith never give up guys.. we'll get there

Comment

The change in Enhanced Block is only a numeric difference. I'm just wondering if the US version could implement this change earlier, as for now Enhanced Block is basically useless. Just an idea that I came up while I explored the game. Any thoughts on this?

Comment

Unfortunately, in the current version of Wartune in China, all newer/revised skills & any enhancements to them have a cap to prevent anyone from going invincible. This trend would probably not go away. But having a 3k cap on HP restoration for the current US version is sort of senseless, as we already have players in the 650k+ range and will soon have 1M+. Even if they don't want to raise it to 40k, raising it to a higher limit than 3k is still desirable.

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          About skills change
          Intercept: about time
          Reverse damage as passive, uhm no thanks, knight already have a passive (talent) that works as deflection, it's kinda unfair to have 2 passive+deflection able to reflect damage.
          Block heal, meh, there's no point to have a cap, they should just lower % from 4 to 2 or 3%, a cap is dumb no matter how much it is.

About stun, yeah u can use more then once in tok on same player and yeah doesn't always work.

Comment

Working...
          X