Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    sorry i disagree
    i am level 44 (purposely slowed my leveling but i am still leveling) knight
    i find mages hard to beat but not impossible
    once i build myself with level 45 gear i will be able to take on most mages
    so the fact is i as a knight say we have what we need

Use whirlwind its a very amazing skill

u hit more than once with that skill

minimum damage on a mage who built himself/herself to kill knights would atleast take 800 damamge per spin and whirlwind spins 3 times and 4 times if lucky and sometimes u get crit

800 x 3 = 2400 see how much damage ur doing
    thats how u play a knight

reverse damage level 2 just makes the mages AOE look like a total faliure cause the greater the times of attack the more damage inflicted

reverse damage and agoran shield u can kill most mages in a flash cause u get 0 damage while mage gets the reversed attack

enhanced block + 400 block = most attacks are defused hence u last longer and u get 4% heal as per ur HP so high HP = more heal

intercept and make mages lose 30 rage (level 2 intercept if u have it then mages are no threat)

angel troops last longest (build troop Pdef,HP,Mdef Mattk,Pattk in academy)

build ur pattk and wala ur extremely strong
    add with ashura or valor set then u get to ignore 1000 pdef points which will be resulting in a defeat for mages

THIS IS HOW U BUILD A MAGE KILLER KNIGHT
    This.

If you know how to use your skills, you can be at par with all classes..

point made Hyorin

Wartune Retired
    IGN: Senjuu
    Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
    Guild: Immortals

Yitien
    IGN: Senju
    Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
    Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

mage have no choice to specialize on AOE since their solo skill are better then knights or archers, improve your mdef, beside mage are usually easy to kill even whit high matk

Comment

I've already notice these,the starting skill of mage in arena.. i called it a 3 turn kill agains 3 mages in Group arena.. and actually already post same problem about mage skill. But i realized,theres need to change any skill of mage.. I think " LUNATIC Shot of archer" Should be one being change.. Why? Ok lets compare the AOE of Archer and Mage cause these 2 character are the DAMAGER in the server.. ( And i think Damager knight is not a good build.. The best is a Tanker Build Knight for me..)

Here is the reason Why..

1. Lunatic Shot of Archer,it consume 45 Rage.. Your Starting rage is 30.. 1 arrow Strike = +5 rage , +10 if its critical hit (if your are lucky enough)..

2. Lets compare for the Rain of Fire of Mage and Lunatic Shot of Archer..

A.) Rain of Fire = 14 Rage while Lunatic Shot = 45 rage
        B.) Rain of Fire and Lunatic Shot can dealt same damage on enemy Depending on the pdef and mdef of target..
        C.) Lunatic Shot got +10 crit rate ( i dont know if its % or just a number 10).. Lol! did you know that wearing a Pair or Trinket Can lessen the crit damage recieve rate.. ? ~_~

3.) Ok i agree, Multi shot is a good skill of archer.. And i notice that its the best skill against boss and World Boss? You know Why?

A.) Muti Shot is good against 1v1.. I am strongly agree 1v1 no troop no party.. Mage vs Archer , Archer will surely eat mage for sure.. But in Group arena , Battle Ground and Arena Duel.. Its Always 3v3.. The point is Multi Shot is 2 hits random target.. ***! How many turn will i used Multi Shot just to swipe the troop of my enemy.. To think that , if you use Multi Shot , you wont gain or loose Rage.. How will i use my lunatic shot w/ 45 rage consumption? lol! I hope those archer get my point here..

Ok here is my request if GM or Admin read my post..

A.) Multi Shot = ( If archer use this skill , they gain maybe atleast 5-10 rage) or (Make it an AOE W/ only single hit w/ 100% crit rate , and if its single enemy make it 2 hit w/ 100% crit rate just like original)

B.) Lunatic Shot = ( Maybe make it 35 rage consumption and add some crit rate % ) or ( Make it +100% crit rate with 45 rage consumption.) because trinket set can make achers crit rate very low..)

Thats my suggestion.. Those archer out there, support my suggestion please..

Comment

Agree...! Good Job
          ARCHER FROM EDENA VILLAGE

Comment

lots of non-archer wants multi shot nerfed, and you suggest to boost it up? wow...

non-archer > complaining about multishot
            non-mage > complaining about their aoe (rof, meteor)
            non-knight > complaining about... afaik, only about reverse damage, and only few complaining about it

know your place! umm, know your character!

Comment

mage+archer+knight = kick all *** who oppose us FTW!! gangnam style haha!! heyyyyyyyyy sexy laydeeee =p

3 mage we par good with same br same equips even the tough mages in our server is surprise. my team is a good combo even versus 3 knights 3 mages 3 archers. depends on how u play and the equips and gems u have..but yes monster casher mage = aoe first turn then LT then destroyer kinda sux lol. but we still survive this things =D
              ....Black Rock Shooter where have you been....hopelessly...aimlessly....wandering to a vast future of uncertainty...

IGN: Teresaâ„¢ - of the faint smile -
              Class: arse kick'in damage suckin knighty!!
              server: 8 the promise land lol

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
                I've already notice these,the starting skill of mage in arena.. i called it a 3 turn kill agains 3 mages in Group arena.. and actually already post same problem about mage skill. But i realized,theres need to change any skill of mage.. I think " LUNATIC Shot of archer" Should be one being change.. Why? Ok lets compare the AOE of Archer and Mage cause these 2 character are the DAMAGER in the server.. ( And i think Damager knight is not a good build.. The best is a Tanker Build Knight for me..)

Here is the reason Why..

1. Lunatic Shot of Archer,it consume 45 Rage.. Your Starting rage is 30.. 1 arrow Strike = +5 rage , +10 if its critical hit (if your are lucky enough)..

2. Lets compare for the Rain of Fire of Mage and Lunatic Shot of Archer..

A.) Rain of Fire = 14 Rage while Lunatic Shot = 45 rage
                B.) Rain of Fire and Lunatic Shot can dealt same damage on enemy Depending on the pdef and mdef of target..
                C.) Lunatic Shot got +10 crit rate ( i dont know if its % or just a number 10).. Lol! did you know that wearing a Pair or Trinket Can lessen the crit damage recieve rate.. ? ~_~

3.) Ok i agree, Multi shot is a good skill of archer.. And i notice that its the best skill against boss and World Boss? You know Why?

A.) Muti Shot is good against 1v1.. I am strongly agree 1v1 no troop no party.. Mage vs Archer , Archer will surely eat mage for sure.. But in Group arena , Battle Ground and Arena Duel.. Its Always 3v3.. The point is Multi Shot is 2 hits random target.. ***! How many turn will i used Multi Shot just to swipe the troop of my enemy.. To think that , if you use Multi Shot , you wont gain or loose Rage.. How will i use my lunatic shot w/ 45 rage consumption? lol! I hope those archer get my point here..

Ok here is my request if GM or Admin read my post..

A.) Multi Shot = ( If archer use this skill , they gain maybe atleast 5-10 rage) or (Make it an AOE W/ only single hit w/ 100% crit rate , and if its single enemy make it 2 hit w/ 100% crit rate just like original)

B.) Lunatic Shot = ( Maybe make it 35 rage consumption and add some crit rate % ) or ( Make it +100% crit rate with 45 rage consumption.) because trinket set can make achers crit rate very low..)

Thats my suggestion.. Those archer out there, support my suggestion please..
                Mages are AOE characters i am pretty sure in the character class description u have something that says

Mages masters of AOE
                archers are not AOE masters archers are crit monsters
                Mages are Magical DPS and AOE monsters

as i said on my first reply post in this thread
                all class are balanced
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Here's a better suggestion to the Mods: Immediately close EVERY SINGLE thread that complains about another class being "UNFAIR".

**** you whining wussies! THEY WILL NOT CHANGE THE CLASSES!!
                  Why?
                  Cause the most logical solution to YOUR problem is NOT their fault, it is YOURS!
                  Obviously, if your character sucks, you WILL lose! I'm archer, I've been killed too many times Knights & Mages, however I have killed just as many, some who are higher level than myself! And yes I have lost to players of opposite classes that are lower levels than myself.
                  But am I complaining about them winning? NO. I in fact do what any other NORMAL player would do:
                  I LEARN TO OVERCOME THE OBSTACLE AN PLAY.

If you can't handle some other player beating you, then quit playing. The game is fair, the classes are fair, and the skills that each class has are fair.
                  But complain, moan, whine, cry to mommy all you want, cause they will NOT change the classes so YOU can have an advantage.
                  Hear My Voice & FEEL MY WRATH!!

Sarcasm is a language I am fluent in, you have been warned!

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrannon View Post
                    Here's a better suggestion to the Mods: Immediately close EVERY SINGLE thread that complains about another class being "UNFAIR".

**** you whining wussies! THEY WILL NOT CHANGE THE CLASSES!!
                    Why?
                    Cause the most logical solution to YOUR problem is NOT their fault, it is YOURS!
                    Obviously, if your character sucks, you WILL lose! I'm archer, I've been killed too many times Knights & Mages, however I have killed just as many, some who are higher level than myself! And yes I have lost to players of opposite classes that are lower levels than myself.
                    But am I complaining about them winning? NO. I in fact do what any other NORMAL player would do:
                    I LEARN TO OVERCOME THE OBSTACLE AN PLAY.

If you can't handle some other player beating you, then quit playing. The game is fair, the classes are fair, and the skills that each class has are fair.
                    But complain, moan, whine, cry to mommy all you want, cause they will NOT change the classes so YOU can have an advantage.
                    +1
                    although i don't think mods will close the threads which whine about another class being OP or whine about how their class is weak
                    i do think it should be like that
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

You mean crit master right Hyorinmaru6? Crit Master? I dont think so.. We have a passive skill +20% crit rate.. But that 20% can be lessen by the opponent wearing trinket.. it can be lessen by 10%.. So it aready become +10% crit rate.. In lunatic shot, it only has (104% physical damge +10 crit rate and its not 10% ithink + 10% passive crite rate) w/ 45 rage consumption.. Will i hit a crtical strike there with the opponent wearing trinket? I tried using lvl 5 purple crit astral and use my lunatic shot lvl 3.. and crit rate is still bad.. Is that a master of crit? Are you saying master of Crit because we have skill that always hit critical attack? Its Multi-Shot and its totaly good skill.. But compare to the skill of mage , it just have same damge, critical damge highlights is just look strong and cool. Using that skill cause -10 rage.. After a hit +10 rage.. So nothing add and deduct rage point from your rage.. If thats the case , how can we earn 45 rage points..? Like i said i have no problem in mage skill , i am comparing their skill because two character are know to be the DAMAGER in terms of Physical and Magical attack.. Just a little remake skill for Lunatic and Multi Shot Skill

Lunatic Shot ( Add some crit rate or lower rage consumption)
                      Multi Shot ( Add atleast 5 rage points )

I think its good and balance..

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
                        You mean crit master right Hyorinmaru6? Crit Master? I dont think so.. We have a passive skill +20% crit rate.. But that 20% can be lessen by the opponent wearing trinket.. it can be lessen by 10%.. So it aready become +10% crit rate.. In lunatic shot, it only has (104% physical damge +10 crit rate and its not 10% ithink + 10% passive crite rate) w/ 45 rage consumption.. Will i hit a crtical strike there with the opponent wearing trinket? I tried using lvl 5 purple crit astral and use my lunatic shot lvl 3.. and crit rate is still bad.. Is that a master of crit? Are you saying master of Crit because we have skill that always hit critical attack? Its Multi-Shot and its totaly good skill.. But compare to the skill of mage , it just have same damge, critical damge highlights is just look strong and cool. Using that skill cause -10 rage.. After a hit +10 rage.. So nothing add and deduct rage point from your rage.. If thats the case , how can we earn 45 rage points..? Like i said i have no problem in mage skill , i am comparing their skill because two character are know to be the DAMAGER in terms of Physical and Magical attack.. Just a little remake skill for Lunatic and Multi Shot Skill

Lunatic Shot ( Add some crit rate or lower rage consumption)
                        Multi Shot ( Add atleast 5 rage points )

I think its good and balance..
                        No i do mean Crit MONSTERS not masters
                        crit monsters is a term used for assassin class usually to those who hit critical strikes alot its not an offensive term ok
                        AOE masters are usually a term used for class like mages or wizards in some games
                        also u may have critical chance increase skill but critical stat also helps
                        crit stat increases both chance and critical damage
                        Multi shot has 100% crit rate so u never have to worry even if the opponent has crypt trinkets
                        lunatic shot is actually made for PVE like when u fight in deadly sands u get worms,lancers who give bleed and stun alot lancer do mass attacks with low damage per strike
                        same with worms but they usualy have single attacks
                        lancers have mass singular target attack or mass damage and stun attack
                        swords have mass rotation attacks or singular attack with least attack count
                        worms have singular attack or mass attack with bleed effect

now in these areas AOEs come very handy and in these places knights tend to value their most weakest attack the whirlwind (actually whirlwind is a very powerful attack cause it spins 3 times)

i say masters of crit cause ur the DPS class

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Sigh... as mages grow, now it's archers' turn to whine. At least knights have more of a standing now, considering a 3 knights room and a 3 mages room can kill each other in 5 turns.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            Sigh... as mages grow, now it's archers' turn to whine. At least knights have more of a standing now, considering a 3 knights room and a 3 mages room can kill each other in 5 turns.
                            the whining threads for all classes have been completed..lol.. one for mages, one for knights and one for archers.. )

Wartune Retired
                            IGN: Senjuu
                            Server: S1 Temple of Ibalize
                            Guild: Immortals

Yitien
                            IGN: Senju
                            Server: S5 Buddha's Dome, S7 The Golden Summit
                            Clan: S5 Moon, S7 EXODUS

I'm a non casher player

My Guide/s:

File a support ticket here:

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              hehe yea
                              and don't u mean understanding

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                                hehe yea
                                and don't u mean understanding
                                More of a standing means that they at least have more respect now Reverse Damage ftw.
                                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                                X