New patch (01-29) info

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    Same thing can be said for anything in this game, fate stone, sc, etc. That beats the point for limits.
    Everything in this game is capped so people can catch up. They only provide exchange if a new feature replace old one like soul seals.
    I don't see that happening with essences.
    I'm saving mine and hope they'll give an exchange with stove (i'm a dreamer i know).

Comment

From what I heared, it will be possible to use Dragon essences as fertilizer.

Comment

Originally posted by medwhichisanch View Post
        From what I heared, it will be possible to use Dragon essences as fertilizer.
        would be really great
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          The medal is out on all servers, just a BTW, in the Materials tab of Arena Shop.
          wow thanks, first good info ive seen on these forums in a loooooong time ^^

Comment

New Medal

For those who have not noticed, the new medal that we were supposedly only getting next week (for those who are not on test servers) is already out on every server.

Thanks a lot guys for letting us know *cough* sarcasm *cough*

EDIT Rofl they moved my new thread to this one... My thread was not to talk about the new patch. It was about the new medal being available to all players and not only test servers... Or are you just randomly moving post / threads to justify for your ''job'' ?
            Last edited by MsKink; 01-30-2015, 10:18 PM.

Comment

how to up medalion lvl? i have 560 k honor and dpnt know how to up it

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                The medal is out on all servers, just a BTW, in the Materials tab of Arena Shop.
                yep tks, just brought mine today . and for who said why not able to lv it up. i think it will come next week or in a future patch like always

Comment

Working...
                X