Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dukec2
    replied
    The most important thing to get in diamond is to get an early start the first day.

use 1 - 2 attempts from previous week between 24:00 and 24:10 and then use your weekly attempts for the new week.

after that the week is easy and getting diamond is trivial. you can generally find nerfed teams regularly and easy to find high pt matches all week. I get 145 pt losses alot of time if i cant find a team i can beat.

My record is diamond 12 as a non-casher

Leave a comment:

• anynicknamenottaken?
    replied
    i use medusa when i don't fight,its 4k green sylph but i don't get it why most players don't remove their strongest sylphs...

Leave a comment:

• MrFancyPants
    replied
    Timing is important too. If the bulk of players have passed you, it's incredibly difficult to find a target that will give you more than a few points over the minimum for a win. But go too early, and there's no one with enough points to give you the maximum.
    Nerfing your team so that others you will be able to beat get ahead of you is a good idea though, if you don't have a power team that can beat most others.

Leave a comment:

• sunshinε
    replied
    Always look to get maximum points from a battle, refresh if its the case, leave your weak sylph so others can pass you then attack them and get maximum of points. Iron group max points is 190, Silver group is 220, Gold group is 235 and Diamond group is 250.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X