Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morbiddreams View Post
    ok thx for all this info ^^ ill wait a bit more then
    hopefully, a mage from a test server will post those new talent before me (cause I'm going away for like 9 hours now)
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
      Didn't went really far but it's mostly because I had other stuff to do and didn't had time to get far. I have reached like stage 7 I think... But keep in mind that I was half AFK (was creating this very thread at the time) when I did those stage and that was kinda easy so far... I would maybe, and I repeat... MAYBE as hard than Necro...but I'm not sure since I didn't tested it deeply...
      nice, keep it updated plz:P

any special rewards making it worthwhile doing purgator?

Comment

For those looking for the mage talents...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gwyr_Adv_Talents1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	1709225

Name:	Gwyr_Adv_Talents2.jpg
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	1709226

Name:	Gwyr_Adv_Talents3.jpg
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	1709227

Name:	Gwyr_Adv_Talents4.jpg
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	1709228

Name:	Gwyr_Adv_Talents5.jpg
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	1709229

Comment

Talents are junk
          1 yr for guild boss mount? Junk
          Purgatory rewards, junk
          Anything not junk in patch?

Comment

let me guess. new skills on sylphs are also replasing old ones in random?
            Kabam -57 Archer
            Kabam -67 Knight
            Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

so knights got 3 really good talents as opposed to everyone else

Comment

Can anyone confirm the amount of sepupcrum needed to max out a sylph after going from 1st evolve to second evolve? That would be awesome to know

Comment

that brave battle is like wb but it eat you hp and you not get gold from it. it also tell you which slyph is good and which 1 i suck again the boss. you can upgrade the boss with daru if you wan get more reward and it have timer to kill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Castway136 View Post
                    so knights got 3 really good talents as opposed to everyone else
                    lolwut?

mars one is junk, death warrant is meh (if it's only rage, knight have no problem with rage), blade storm useless, ressurection useless, reverse attack will 99% not work on pvp so also useless. Now lemme know which one are the 3 usefull. The only decent talent i see there is ap one if it works as i think.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                      lolwut?

mars one is junk, death warrant is meh (if it's only rage, knight have no problem with rage), blade storm useless, ressurection useless, reverse attack will 99% not work on pvp so also useless. Now lemme know which one are the 3 usefull. The only decent talent i see there is ap one if it works as i think.
                      Agree

Months ago I was told they got talent that increases Ult Slasher damage by a good %, but what we got is just junk in comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                        lolwut?

speed will 100% work in pvp as slow works now and i always welcome more rage reduc to spam high damage skills faster with this is can go edd death warrant i also only need 70 rage for mars instead of 80 with is actually super significant like i can understand you not being good at pvp and thats where we differ but those skills are nuts for example if i mire rune then get speeed buff i can triple hit

Comment

also ap is awful where do you have more than 1 target that you use it?

Comment

also realised athena and gaia will now outclass all other sylphs in pvp and med might become obselete

Comment

On behalf of me and my fellow mentors, and my friends the forum mods, thank you truly for taking the time to get us that warlocks talent wheel. Personally, I have been asked about 600 times today and had no answers, and now, I am able to help people better as a result of this information. It's nice to see people being so kind and forthcoming with information, so extra cookies for you!
                              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

AP talent might be useful iff the splash damage is bugged like IS used to be. Rest of the archer talents are ****.

All the knight talents are ****.

Mages' are all ****, too. Quick Chant could be useful for stall/healspam sets, but rarely see someone use this more than once/fight. Ice Mastery is good, I guess, for those few mages who use Ice Bolt. Prodigy is pretty cool, but don't see many people use that shield move either.

In short, pretty much all of the adv talents are bad because they buff the active adv skills, which are bad. (I realize I'm repeated what someone else said upthread for the most part.)

Look forward to seeing Guild Boss, but feel like they left out the part where you get fangs for dmg dealt, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X