Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

"it seems a little strange out here"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "it seems a little strange out here"

    what does it mean on dimensions?
    Level 49 Archer
    BR 150k

  • #2
    it give some kind of reward after u identify it
    use that magnifying glass pict, and cunsume 50 energy
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

    Comment


    • #3
      The rewards are sometimes good, long term. you can get gift of god and such, also extra attempt in dungeon, and other useless stuff. I ignore them unless I have 5 dimensions that I'm cleaning out

      Comment


      • #4
        on high level floors you can get sylph socket rods from it.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          on high level floors you can get sylph socket rods from it.
          i don think we need floor lvl to got ssr, i get it from 1-2 floor basic dimension
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

          Comment


          • #6
            It just random. There's different amounts for different types tho.
            For example I can get 2 eternal hearts from basic and 3 from intermediate.
            [morfinnor]
            Temple of Ibalize

            Comment


            • #7
              When you hear this message, if you click the magnifying glass, for a fee of 50 energy you will get a "reward" sometimes its nice like a crypt key, soul socketing rod or mahra.. and sometimes its only so so like an energy core or a glint of magic.. there are many items that can fall from the "strangeness" but they are random.. however as stated higher floors do seem to give a chance at some nicer items.. those are where I can personally say I got some soul socketing rods.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

              Comment


              • #8
                ok, how many of these strange occur per floor?
                Level 49 Archer
                BR 150k

                Comment


                • #9
                  No One Knows Exactly How Many Per Floor, Bc I Guess No One Is Dumb Enough To Clear All Space's On All Floors To Get That Info Yet

                  From All Dimensions I Have Done, I Have Gotten ''Strange'' Msge's 0-3 Per Floor/Level. So Conclusion It Is Totally Random Thus Far.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                    No One Knows Exactly How Many Per Floor, Bc I Guess No One Is Dumb Enough To Clear All Space's On All Floors To Get That Info Yet

                    From All Dimensions I Have Done, I Have Gotten ''Strange'' Msge's 0-3 Per Floor/Level. So Conclusion It Is Totally Random Thus Far.

                    I'm dumb enough to do so. Can't say it's a constant but around 2 on basics and 5 on advanced is the norm I noticed on my own.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      ok im clearing every floor then! XD cuz i need free socket rods BADLY!
                      Level 49 Archer
                      BR 150k

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                        ok im clearing every floor then! XD cuz i need free socket rods BADLY!
                        I do it more for the blessings of god ****, but yeah sockets not bad, have gotten about 12-15 of them so far.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          I'm dumb enough to do so. Can't say it's a constant but around 2 on basics and 5 on advanced is the norm I noticed on my own.
                          You go even on squares you see there is nothing on them with the hope to get that "strange feeling", and then hoping to get something useful from it? This doenst sound as a good deal to me.
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                            You go even on squares you see there is nothing on them with the hope to get that "strange feeling", and then hoping to get something useful from it? This doenst sound as a good deal to me.
                            Beats legend stones and loids *shrug
                            I still get the other loot an ****, 150 steps a day goes a while.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X