No announcement yet.

Purgatory maze - not a thread about how bad it... :p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boss 18 deals fire dmg and his minions deal dark dmg; also, his 9th hit ( the big one ) has multiple hits in the attack
    Last edited by vaesolis; 03-22-2015, 06:34 AM.
    Riamba

Comment

so, is there any good rewards from this purgatory? i still havent tried it yet because the rewards arent interesting for me.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        so, is there any good rewards from this purgatory? i still havent tried it yet because the rewards arent interesting for me.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	amazingrewardnot.png
Views:	2
Size:	366.3 KB
ID:	1710012
        got these rewards up to lvl 15. Cant bet lvl 16 yet
        and i refuse to rebuy 3 keys again to see if i get different rewards on my 2nd try.
        As you also can see in my screenie, they claim you will have a chance to get synth formulas but thats probly super low, like in necro
        Dont know what lvl synth scrolls it dorps, but i havent heard anyone yet who got a scroll from it.
        I would stick with necro
        âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
        âœ* Prizzly
        âœ* Knight
        âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

that's pretty lame rewards.-_-;
          ill just skip for now.
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

^ that is actually pretty decent as they go for this maze, very much so for that level passed...so yeah, trying again will likely just give you less rewards

Only run it if you just want more daily rewards and/or want more crystals and stoves...that about it

Comment

up to 22.. nothing worth it..
              Click image for larger version

Name:	purga.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	1710030

Comment

Originally posted by xCleavage View Post
                up to 22.. nothing worth it..
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]130731[/ATTACH]
                definitely Oo
                better avoid that as long as they let the rewards like that
                RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

For me, this event means exchanging 150 bbs for around 300 crystal shards and some other goodies (like xp). For people who are getting orange maps with bbs and thus spending 120 bbs for around 168 crystal shards (on average) this could actually be ok, since it can be blitzed (and people are so often complaining about not having the time to do stuff). I understand that comparing it to maps doesn't really do them justice as you only invest into approximately 1/4th of the crystals you get with them. New players now have an opportunity (that they should miss) to get resistance faster. Of course it's a crappy event (for most of us) but with the new (also crappy) talents people might get tempted to spend to get ahead faster, so at least it'll be more popular than the circuit quests.

There's also that slight possibility of the event getting better in the future or somehow enhanced through the hot events so I'll save my bbs.

Comment

Like above stated, it was about the same I was going to type last night... but was too sleepy xD

The rewards in res, isn't THAT BAD. And as I said when starting this topic, if scrolls drop just like Necro, this might be a cost effective way for those without lv10 scroll to get one.

1575bb vs 1050bb weekly, is a lot, 525bb. And the chances, we that haven't a lv10 scroll, has like 100 if not more lv9 gems, thus necro gem gain isn't that important.

Seeing how my BB gain from just dimensions are 100-300bb(average maybe 150?), makes this cost effective enough to do it everyday. I've done necro now for a while almost daily, thus my sylph does not have the skills I want and such. So I have decided to switch over to purgatory for this reason. at least til my gaia has his last skill, and my medusa gets a new skills(that doesn't replace the other 2 I wanna use during cw).

Comment

It is bad... 5 orange map is stomething like 600 bound balens, giving 400 crystal to all, so you get 1600 crystal for 600 bb. Here, you get 300 crystal for 150 bb.

Not to mention event chests lately give crystal for free by 1000s. Better spend bound balen on cloud city, sylph equip refine, crypt keys etc.

(And if you spend real balens, you get, like 6000 crystal for 1000 real balen from the boxes which have 30-600.)
                      Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-23-2015, 07:17 AM. Reason: triple post merge

Comment

the best part of maps is you can get them for free with wines(if you do advance and expert maps you wont run out of them if you buy 1 daily). unlike crypt key there's no way to get purgatory key for free for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolikeki View Post
                          It is bad... 5 orange map is stomething like 600 bound balens, giving 400 crystal to all, so you get 1600 crystal for 600 bb. Here, you get 300 crystal for 150 bb.
                          more like 2340 at least, 3120 at max for 600 bb iirc
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                            more like 2340 at least, 3120 at max for 600 bb iirc
                            you have good math skill, i like you.

Comment

im on 25 and no better

Comment

What really bugs me about this is that we were lured by at least two mentors who posted in this forum that the maze dropped new sylph materials while it's untrue. I wouldn't say they lied but more like once again, they have no clue what they are talking about. Some people like me tried to maze and spent balens on the keys to get in based on the mentors posts and that's just not right.

Comment

Working...
                                X