Login Prize question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login Prize question

anyone can enlight me why i cant claim 6th and 7th day Login Event?( just for information i login from wednesday 25th-everyday ) Click image for larger version

Name:	login isue1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	197.2 KB
ID:	1768297Click image for larger version

Name:	login isue2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	1768298

Your case # is 302548 ( thats my ticket number, yes? ). Can any Mod(s) help me on this? Thanks in advance

Comment

Tickets can sadly take up to forty-eight hours sometimes so hang in there.. in the mean time. Have you made sure flash is up to date? Cleared flash cache in case that may be an issue? Have you tried alternative browsers? What have you tried to try to make this work?
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
        Tickets can sadly take up to forty-eight hours sometimes so hang in there.. in the mean time. Have you made sure flash is up to date? Cleared flash cache in case that may be an issue? Have you tried alternative browsers? What have you tried to try to make this work?
        as far as i remember : clear cache, relog/reload. flash is up to date. change browser? havent tried..but i'll give it a try, let see if that work

Comment

i just change browser to no avail too. i'll try if i can do that at work. Btw, thanks in advance in quick responce ,magik- hopefully this can be solved quickly.

Comment

You don't 'claim' those prizes, they automatically get sent to your inventory on the appropriate day of sign in.
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
            | | | |

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
              You don't 'claim' those prizes, they automatically get sent to your inventory on the appropriate day of sign in.
              I think they mean the Login Event prizes, not the monthly sign in stuff. o:
              As for the OP though, not sure why you can't redeem the 7th reward but the 6th one you were only able to redeem it on the 28th.

Comment

yeah this daily loging event was a bit bugged on day 6-7 i had my day 7 reward on day 6 so i colected day 6 and day 7 was unlocked after it when it was def not 7 days yet to bad on day 7 when i logged in it was alreddy claimed so it was a miner bug
                DreamNymph S91 667K BR

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                  I think they mean the Login Event prizes, not the monthly sign in stuff. o:
                  As for the OP though, not sure why you can't redeem the 7th reward but the 6th one you were only able to redeem it on the 28th.
                  Ah yeah... my bad... I should really stay away from the forum in the early morning...

@OP: If you hear nothing on your ticket, within the 48 timeframe as Mentor Magik has said: please PM me, with a reminder poke to this thread and I'll chase it up for you.
                  | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                  | | | |

Comment

Ah yeah... my bad... I should really stay away from the forum in the early morning...

@OP: If you hear nothing on your ticket, within the 48 timeframe as Mentor Magik has said: please PM me, with a reminder poke to this thread and I'll chase it up for you.
                    PM send,Dark...thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by andaresta454 View Post
                      PM send,Dark...thanks in advance
                      I have relayed this ticket to be looked at.
                      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                      | | | |

Comment

I have relayed this ticket to be looked at.
                        Thanks..and how am i supposed to know if the case being acknowledged or no? and being process? coz i have checked my email ( both on this r2 account and my email ) and still no reply

Comment

Thanks..and how am i supposed to know if the case being acknowledged or no? and being process? coz i have checked my email ( both on this r2 account and my email ) and still no reply
                          Still on chinese new year break probably.

Haven't got any answer on my tickets in months lol.

Comment

Considering this has been quite a few days now, I am going to give Dark a nudge when he logs on and see if he or someone else can get a poke on this for you. I am truly sorry for any delays in your ticket
                            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                              Still on chinese new year break probably.

Haven't got any answer on my tickets in months lol.
                              hahahha...thanks for the joke, piet

Comment

Working...
                              X