Battle Rating Explained?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Rating Explained?

Just got a moment to check server rankings. The Battle Rating rank & my BR calculated according to that rank is much higher than my normal BR. The BR I see on my profile is the number shown in Player Strength. I'm just curious if anyone has an explanation of how this BR number in Battle Rating ranking is calculated? Much thanks.

Your BR in the BR Ranking is your BR + your Sylph Arena team's BR.

Comment

thanks. that explains a lot i saw my lvl60's BR shows like 5x her hero without sylph (i admit...her sylphs all have bigger BR than her hero *blushes* :P ).

Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
        He is correct with the information. I think it used to be called General battle rating or something to that accord at one point. But in essence it is just you and your teams combined power. Good luck in growing it higher and gaining even more power
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

so ok if that combined br is ur actual br and slyph team br so when u goto guild beast how come my br isnt that as i use my slyph arena team

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            so ok if that combined br is ur actual br and slyph team br so when u goto guild beast how come my br isnt that as i use my slyph arena team
            BR for guild beast doesn't matter. Sylph team br aside from rankings also applies in CW, where BR matters. Big difference.

Comment

Thank you! Right now this new character has much higher BR rank than player strength rank. Thanks to the new events

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              He is correct with the information. I think it used to be called General battle rating or something to that accord at one point. But in essence it is just you and your teams combined power. Good luck in growing it higher and gaining even more power

Comment

Working...
              X