Future/Upcoming Events?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future/Upcoming Events?

I used to have a site that listed all of the events for wartune that are upcoming in the future, but notated that the dates for such were not precise. Does anyone know of a web site like this or somewhere where I can find what events are going to be coming? Anything helps.

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
    I used to have a site that listed all of the events for wartune that are upcoming in the future, but notated that the dates for such were not precise. Does anyone know of a web site like this or somewhere where I can find what events are going to be coming? Anything helps.
    Co smos wartune
    Wartune news (Fb)
    Wartune Gossip (this one is dying)
    Mad love for my crew

The golden rule in wartune
    Maximizeâ„¢
    Guess whose back with trouble?
    ©S174

Comment

there is no such thing, wartune. com makes a list of non hidden events and posts it.. but even so they posted aprils events on 15th day i think,
      wartune news in fb just check oceanic servers for the events (since oceanics have 5h earlier toa reset than EU, and even more than US) u can do it by yourself cause wartune news posts them like 30-40mins later (sometimes faster sometimes longer) and by checking yourself u could know same minute

s40 (badlands) of r2games is oceanics create character there and u can check yourself.. but note that its not long term advantage.. u know it only few hours before u get it, so u know when to save card hunt or tok att or smth else.. or for example u know to sit and wait for toa reset or just go to sleep
      Last edited by R282358633; 04-23-2015, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X