• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yukkitamain
    started a topic About Gem For Knight.

About Gem For Knight.

Normally i see many knight have gem: Pattk,Pdef,Mdef

what gem is should add if i want to be tanker knight?

since i want to be a hard body knight.

pls veteran knight,help me.

• R27511353
    replied
    You should not use a block gem, Block is a secondary stat and should be used that way with Astros and on your gear stats, for tanker knight gems should be Patk HP Mdef and Pdef, Pdef being the least important because Knights have a natural high pdef

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by zencross View Post
    from what i see on my server the epic is 21 =)
    I am talking about the level 50 legendary set

Leave a comment:

• zencross
    replied
    from what i see on my server the epic is 21 =)

Leave a comment:

• lance137
    replied
    wow 27 really

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    So epic sets arn't worth it unless you are rich basically? Pvp sets are the way to go then? if you are not rich?
    Not really, the PvE set is quite useful actually, it gives much more rage, and better stats. The highest set is at level 60, higher tier than the level 55 PvP set.
    Epic set is totally worth it cause we can upgrade it higher than PvP set. The Epic Set is made from PvE set, and it can be upgraded to +27 (the level 50 Epic Set) as I recall.

Leave a comment:

• Oxykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Normally, you have a maximum of 3 sockets each piece.

Filling them with 8 HP Gems, 8 Patk Gems, 4 MDef Gems, and 4 PDef Gems is one of the most popular set up. Refining gears for block is better since gears give more block points than level 3 block gems. This set up gives you high damage, high defense and high HP, suitable for both offense knight and tank knight build.

Though it also depend on whether you prefer critical offense knight or Will Destroyer (disable critical strike, but increase damage by %) offense knight. However, I do not recommend you to do go for critical knight, because knights have a passive call Enhanced Block to heal 4% HP on each attack they block (shown as dodged). Upon reaching higher levels, you'll seriously need it against mages.

Now if you're a rich knight, and I mean really rich, get the Epic Set at level 50 and have 4 sockets on each piece. Socket them with the same set up above and throw in 8 Block Gems. This will ensure your knight to be a walking nightmare whether you choose tank build or offense build.

Side note: The Epic Set level 60 is extremely expensive, so don't go for it (unless you have so much cash without having anything else to spend on...)
    So epic sets arn't worth it unless you are rich basically? Pvp sets are the way to go then? if you are not rich?

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Normally, you have a maximum of 3 sockets each piece.

Filling them with 8 HP Gems, 8 Patk Gems, 4 MDef Gems, and 4 PDef Gems is one of the most popular set up. Refining gears for block is better since gears give more block points than level 3 block gems. This set up gives you high damage, high defense and high HP, suitable for both offense knight and tank knight build.

Though it also depend on whether you prefer critical offense knight or Will Destroyer (disable critical strike, but increase damage by %) offense knight. However, I do not recommend you to do go for critical knight, because knights have a passive call Enhanced Block to heal 4% HP on each attack they block (shown as dodged). Upon reaching higher levels, you'll seriously need it against mages.

Now if you're a rich knight, and I mean really rich, get the Epic Set at level 50 and have 4 sockets on each piece. Socket them with the same set up above and throw in 8 Block Gems. This will ensure your knight to be a walking nightmare whether you choose tank build or offense build.

Side note: The Epic Set level 60 is extremely expensive, so don't go for it (unless you have so much cash without having anything else to spend on...)
    Last edited by DeathRiver; 11-12-2012, 09:44 PM. Reason: Fixing some mistakes

Leave a comment:

• lance137
    replied
    na the big qq on the chinese forums is about how noncash knights are killing top cash archers and mages.knights are the best

Leave a comment:

• R21593807
    replied
    No matter how high Knight's mdef is, we'll still be pawned by mages!

Don't forget while we are trying hard to level our mdef, Mages, in the other hand, is leveling his/her magic atk as well...

In the other hand, for Mages, they still need to level their pdef as high as possible! Why? Coz they are the only magical elements out there...

And im thinking of changing all my mdef gems to block ones, what u guys think?

Leave a comment:

• lance137
    replied
    another tip is gem for what your doing. if your fighting a mage remove your pdef astral,gem mdef use mdef astral and block astral if you have enough slots,if your fighting archer or other knight remove mdef astral, use pdef and block astral gem all pdef hp patk.for lvl 50 cata and beyond remove pdef gem use mdef gems and so on like i said gem for the fight you are doing

Leave a comment:

• Hebihime
    replied
    Originally posted by Yukkitamain View Post
    How about gem block?

should i add it to increase chance of block knight?

so the list gem like this

O HP Gem Lvl 3
    O Block Gem Lvl 3
    O Mdef Gem Lvl 3
    Block gem only give lil point on block, astral better. Only with astral u can hit 1K block point.

Leave a comment:

• R23240996
    replied
    If your a casher throw random gems except MATK GEMS.

Leave a comment:

• Yukkitamain
    replied
    Originally posted by mushirmillion View Post
    Are you a casher or not? Maybe I can throw in some tips.
    i am a casher player .

Leave a comment:

• Hebihime
    replied
    Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
    You're hp must be really low then.
    heh why? IMO for increase HP best from gem and GS.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X