amethyst mine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amethyst mine

rewards for this hav been same for long time and older servers have little reason now to bother with this. maybe add things like green and blue flame as rewards for amethyst mine and offer a free place to earn the lower 2 tiers of flame without having pay balens andsame time give an incentive for more people start doing amethyst a bit more.

It would be nice to keep old rewards and add some new for higher level players (e.g. sepulcrum/mahra and also some Eudaemon stuff)

Comment

would be nice to see these as the original rewards that they are supposed to be, 500k gold instead of 100k etc .....
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

hmm, we have a long time holy forge, maybe add a hammer in ametyst shop, hmm maybe 1 hammer cost 500 ametyst?

Comment

I think that this is a fantastic suggestion. I would hope that the powers that be would consider it as well because it could add a renewed life to it, thank you you for making the suggestion and keep them coming!
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            I think that this is a fantastic suggestion. I would hope that the powers that be would consider it as well because it could add a renewed life to it, thank you you for making the suggestion and keep them coming!
            i very doubt they will consider it even as a sugestion.. you know why? - because ppl having 200-300k+ amethyst crystals saved up..
            same as with sc exchange.. there was runes before.. now there is only gold.. again same reason ppl are stacking everything now and thats why devs dont give free stuff anymore.. because stackers take too much..

Comment

The funny bit being that we collect things like sc because there's nothing worth using them on. It's worth mail banking every single SC because the second there's anything halfway close to possiblyou being usable as an exchange, it instantly is better than the **** gold return.

R2 punished people for waiting for events causing people to wait for events, because they're worth even less (or nothing in some cases) without good ones.

Comment

Working...
              X