AFK Mode for Catacombs Removed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ambrozia View Post
    T.T reduced to 3 attempts? -.- they better have increased the shadow crystal in that.. it's the only way I get experience anymore >.<
    And aye.. but one can wish that the cons of the patch would just be balen related.. lol we're use to that already!!!
    Offtopic but yes, only 3 MP attempts.

The drops have not increased at all, some people saying they did not get even 1 piece of equipment from mp today.
    I can confirm that.

U can get shadow crystals from guild altar now, but it is a gamble (I got 5 of them luckily) and it also costs gold.

The Blitz thing is everything else but Blitz. It takes me 45 minutes or so and 70k gold to lvl 70 which I could do in the same amount of time for free with AFK.
    Luckily u can interrupt blitz in catacombs without losing gold or progress, but dont try that for Campaigns as it will cost u stamina.

That feature sucks really bad
    Last edited by spaljeni; 11-15-2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
      i hope its can working like this
      we afk till floor 94 , then floor 95-100 make blitz mode , 5k gold only spend :P
      Wrong wrong, 81- 98 with blitz mode. because they don't let you pass 100 and you need one floor to earn rage for floor 100

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
        i hope its can working like this
        we afk till floor 94 , then floor 95-100 make blitz mode , 5k gold only spend :P
        EPIC winner ^_^

Comment

For all intent and purpose you can sort of afk it, you just have to move your character from level to level and initiate the fights, its just a pain to be honest, and with the situations and all given I do understand, I always took crypt as time to catch up on homework or to take a short nap
          Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

The updates gave you many free things as welll.
            AFK experience. Increased experience.
            Socketing Rods (without using Balens).

I guess you give and take some.

Originally posted by daveime View Post
            Terrible, terrible "improvement" ... so it will only cost 50k - 100k gold to do in 1 second what previously you could do for free, even if it took an hour or two AFK. Aren't there enough money sinks in this game (Farm, Buildings, Astrals etc) without adding yet another one ?

Some of us play Wartune while doing other things as well ... to constantly have to stay on that game screen to run the catacombs shows a complete lack of understanding of how we play the game.

Big fail guys.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

The ironic thing is, having done the Blitz Catacombs yesterday, it STILL takes the same time as if you'd been AFKing it. Basically they're running the same code as before, just not displaying the actual dungeon, just the results of each battle in little window on the main screen.

So, no time saved, no advantage whatsoever, simply a money sink to take 50k - 100k gold out of circulation.

And even more galling, after being promised better drops in dungeons, wonder upon wonder I dropped a Crypt Key yesterday ... only thing is the number of attempts you can do daily is 1, and that's free anyway. So now the crypt keys will be used purely for this "double drops" mode (remains to be seen if double crypt tokens or just double gem and misc drops - wanna take odds on the latter ?)

I pity anyone who actually bought a ton of keys right before this upgrade, thinking they'd be able to do more runs a day like before - now they've got paid items that are dropping randomly for free, you can't use more than 1 crypt key a day, AND you have to pay gold for the privilege of doing something that was free before.

What a useless upgrade !
              Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
              NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Veni, vermini, vomui

Comment

Socketing Rods from Guild Altar.
                Socketing Rods from Turkey.
                AFK experience.
                Increased experience if your level and the top 100 of the server is high.

You give and take some? Maybe we can revert back to the old version where you don't get socketing rods at all and you can AFK Catacombs. You might like it better

The ironic thing is, having done the Blitz Catacombs yesterday, it STILL takes the same time as if you'd been AFKing it. Basically they're running the same code as before, just not displaying the actual dungeon, just the results of each battle in little window on the main screen.

So, no time saved, no advantage whatsoever, simply a money sink to take 50k - 100k gold out of circulation.

And even more galling, after being promised better drops in dungeons, wonder upon wonder I dropped a Crypt Key yesterday ... only thing is the number of attempts you can do daily is 1, and that's free anyway. So now the crypt keys will be used purely for this "double drops" mode (remains to be seen if double crypt tokens or just double gem and misc drops - wanna take odds on the latter ?)

I pity anyone who actually bought a ton of keys right before this upgrade, thinking they'd be able to do more runs a day like before - now they've got paid items that are dropping randomly for free, you can't use more than 1 crypt key a day, AND you have to pay gold for the privilege of doing something that was free before.

What a useless upgrade !
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

What a useless upgrade !
                  You can still do it for free by hand, you get double the rewards from crypt for the keys, yes they do drop for free now, okay, buying just means you know you'll get double rewards. You don't have to blitz and actually, It took me about 1 hour to get a full run done, I can only get to lvl 60 as a full tank Knight, My Mdef isn't quite high enough to finish 60. Now its 30 minutes for 59 lvls. Depending on your character yeah you may be running about the same time, a little slower or even faster as in my case. I don't mind the blitz feature, though it means I cant accomplish quite as much while i ignore the game for about 45 minutes to one hour. Its all a matter of opinion, if you find it useless, then don't blitz, go into each fight and hit the afk button while in battle and just walk from lvl to level, that's still free lol, only difference is your character doesn't auto progress through the catacombs like it used to.
                  Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

worst update they have made to this game. bring back afk!

Comment

The update is cool,

Mounts can be bought at Gold,crypt token,insignia,(requies guild tower 10 to buy using gold) must pass lvl 60 of catacombs to buy using crypt key,(requires honor title: crusader to buy using insignia)

its the best update.

everything sorta can be found in-game and don't be temp to get balens from surveys most of them don't work i tried, i got 2balens from downloading junk application.(i don't like the 0 balen so i did that)

so yeah this update rocks ,but still this is the part 1 of the 1.45 update don't react on things on haist.

next update can either create an free player ok environment or the wings that they boldly said have minor stat boost is really major boost (wings are balen only).
                      Guild [INFINITY]
                      Guild Position: MEMBER
                      Class:knight
                      Username:GreatPaul
                      Lvl:60
                      server: Duskin Arena

Comment

Lol many ppl missing the whole point about Blitz.

Right it cost golds, but if u aware... no skill set, no equip, no change astral, no buy TROOPS, no buy POT, etc.... not effect the blitz at all, you all still accomplished the run.
                        So ? whats the problem ? its a good update i think.

Comment

omg i cant belive so manny trolls here, Blitz mode on cata 4 me is the best thing beside mounts, and new drops, why because i could afk 65lvl then drink mass pots, scrolls, use new skill tree, switch astrals to go up to lvl 91 and sometimes i faill on boss 90lvl, with blitz my cata score is now 92, blitz do it with no bufs, no pots, no extra skills 4 only 92k gold??? i would pay double 4 it because that lvl3 or lvl2 gem to me has a price over 300k gold, if you cant see the power of Blitz, damg if im R2 4 all you that dont like it i would disabe it permantly!

Some people are never happy no matter what you give them

Comment

^
                            ^
                            lol true, " some people are never happy no matter what you give them "

Comment

Originally posted by Cyber_x_Bare View Post
                              omg i cant belive so manny trolls here, Blitz mode on cata 4 me is the best thing beside mounts, and new drops, why because i could afk 65lvl then drink mass pots, scrolls, use new skill tree, switch astrals to go up to lvl 91 and sometimes i faill on boss 90lvl, with blitz my cata score is now 92, blitz do it with no bufs, no pots, no extra skills 4 only 92k gold??? i would pay double 4 it because that lvl3 or lvl2 gem to me has a price over 300k gold, if you cant see the power of Blitz, damg if im R2 4 all you that dont like it i would disabe it permantly!

Some people are never happy no matter what you give them
                              That's because they haven't even considered these yet, the painful cost you must pay for the afk mode
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

yea so true, i can bet they dont use:

runes (hp was costing me 450 vauchers a day)
                                swap gems
                                swap astrals
                                reskill
                                buy pots from GS
                                drink pots
                                use scrolls
                                or reby troops they have lost

and for that dont spend like 15min of preparation to be shure every litlle thing is same or better then day before

to break to the next lvl (to beat your own score)

not to mention i did lvl91 on my first day when i got lvl50, now im lvl 52 and before blitz i didnt pass him never again and thats like 7-10 days of playing and not geting that gem, or extra xp simply because i had less luck then that day (1dmg astral simply didnt wona work on him :S)

so i Love Blitz, now use that time to go to coffy/beer with friends and not worrying will i do it or no, ty R2 4 it

btw now my score is lvl94 and i still have to calculate how to go to next lvl, but takes less time and less of all overall

Comment

Working...
                                X