New Patch stuff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by demoniced View Post
    hmm mount shop just dont make sense .. temp excluded (get the reasoning) .. but also perm cards excluded ..

mount shop not works for temp mounts that fine logic .. (why cant we trash them for mount spirit cards as before in blacksmith recycle) to use on other temp mounts .. whats the point in doing tok and adding time faster then temp mount expires ( then name it perm as it becomes that)

why cant we use mount spirits to sythesise a permanent mount after owning that mount already. we could have doubles before patch as i made ice fang twice by mistake now says "u have already unlocked this mount unable to synthesize"
    so even these 2 synth perm mounts are excluded from mount exchange as they just cant be made after the one i made when lvl 30 few 100 years ago ..

wonder if that goes for other synth perm mounts that use shards aswel (as they also where in events)
    Every post you write make me cringe. I really hope you're just trolling but if that's not the case temp mount are not excluded, you can't craft/exchange/buy a mount that you already have since a year at least and probably more, i'd like to see a screenshot of your second ice fang.

Comment

• like i not sold the double when i was lvl 30 .. and i bit myself in the arsch for making it (was in year 1 wel in 5th month or so it be almost 2-3 years ago now)
      it annoyd me i cant craft 2 now to trash for beastsouls as i not even care before patch to try i not know when it got to u cant make 2 the same perm mounts

but soon as i hit double shards for a perm anteater i make 1 not use it and make another 4 u and screenshot that
      (as i guess heres a back door)

temp mounts are excluded from exchange for beast souls (as they just add time) ..
      yet temp mount could be recycled in blacksmith before patch for mount spirits
      i turned many into them to get my temp evil unicorns (instead of waiting 25 weeks for the ones from pvp chests)
      Last edited by demoniced; 07-23-2015, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X