Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New strategy for post-patch Dimensions (Basic)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    How's the mahra/seps income in the new dims? I hear someone say they got hundreds a day, but haven't really seen anything to make that believable..
    It's actually quite possible.

You need an advanced dimension and some time. Do the dimension like you would a new basic( just find the treasure chests and towers) but also go after "Expert" and "Master" battles (they look different from the basic/beginner/advanced ones). Beat them and aquire 10/15 of either mahra/sepulcrum. The will crystals and crystal shards are pointless as you get a ton from dimension dailies, so those 2 prizes from the battles are worthless. (So 50% chance of aquiring mahra/sep, 50% chance of xtal shards)
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
      It's actually quite possible.

You need an advanced dimension and some time. Do the dimension like you would a new basic( just find the treasure chests and towers) but also go after "Expert" and "Master" battles (they look different from the basic/beginner/advanced ones). Beat them and aquire 10/15 of either mahra/sepulcrum. The will crystals and crystal shards are pointless as you get a ton from dimension dailies, so those 2 prizes from the battles are worthless. (So 50% chance of aquiring mahra/sep, 50% chance of xtal shards)
      Oh nice, well all in all it's not too bad of a change then lol

Comment

anybody know wat the quests are for the mounts and how to do them

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
          have level 5-6-7-8 stables

lvl 5 = first mount
          lvl 6 = second mount
          etc.

4 quests, 4 mounts

so if you have level 8 stables, you get all 4 special mounts

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
            Please make a new thread next time for this, as it deters from the issue of the current threads discussion

I hope this will help you a little bit with your question though.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X