Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    My main issue is that it turns pvp into roulette. What res did you prep with dims determines who the winner is. If you pick right, you win. If you don't, you lose. Almost nothing else matters. Mind, it's not a huge deal for me since I ignore arena and usually BG, too--it's just so silly that I feel the need to comment, heh. Usually it affects CW and TW less because everyone preps dims and such for those events specifically.
    Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 09-09-2015, 11:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    I really don't understand all those complain for resistance, is a feature available to anyone (well any vip player at least).

When dim first came out, everyone was running electro res and those that did have a dark pet were having fun, now everyone went ahead on building hecate and it's been the worst possible choice for pvp, sorry but that's your fault, resistance has always been like that, use another pet in pvp and you won't have any problem. Personally i'm using athena and found only a couple players with stacked light res, at this point of the game every vip should have at least 2 maxed sylph (or close to maxed at least), just stop using hecate in bg and in a couple month you won't see anymore people with stacked dark. I actually don't see many dark sylph already in eu bg, most are using electro again, some other are using wind and fire and only a few light and water.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
    More like it breaks pvp. I mean, res has made pvp kinda stupid for 4-5 months now...but now it's really really bad. As for pve...stuff has been super easy forever, not like having super-res comparatively makes much diff...the only things that are somewhat challenging are NR and Sky Trail and I don't see that changing even with a full nerf. Really all that needs be done is to make reduce res more available or powerful, comparatively, since that would affect pvp only.
    'super easy' is relative only to stronger players. right now weaker players have an even harder time than before, because everything worth doing takes forever, while the things that takes almost no time (e.g. lower level MPDs) are not worth doing. now is not the time when anyone can ask anyone else to help them every day. i'd rather to let them pass spire & necro or do 1/4 of NR without struggle & without asking for help or advice. weaker players don't focus on pvp any ways so nerfing res means to rip them off their last edge without compensation. there is a sizeable population who don't need help, but the majority are still struggling. i don't want anyone to need my help & don't want anyone feel rejected when help is not around. they should at least be able to play the game without being helped, even if they aren't good players & aren't ranking high.

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
    why nerf something that helps you 90% of the time & annoys you only in not-so-loved events such as bg & arena?
    More like it breaks pvp. I mean, res has made pvp kinda stupid for 4-5 months now...but now it's really really bad. As for pve...stuff has been super easy forever, not like having super-res comparatively makes much diff...the only things that are somewhat challenging are NR and Sky Trail and I don't see that changing even with a full nerf. Really all that needs be done is to make reduce res more available or powerful, comparatively, since that would affect pvp only.

Leave a comment:

• R238423534
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    well their ego is at fault too :P, I have no problem losing to a player with a lot less br than me, I just stop healing when I see I can't hit him properly. Been quite a few who killed me in bg, I am only doing my best in cw as far as 1vs1 pvp is concerned

Hopefully the resistance will be nerfed after the next patch
    why nerf something that helps you 90% of the time & annoys you only in not-so-loved events such as bg & arena?

Leave a comment:

• princestewii
    replied
    well their ego is at fault too :P, I have no problem losing to a player with a lot less br than me, I just stop healing when I see I can't hit him properly. Been quite a few who killed me in bg, I am only doing my best in cw as far as 1vs1 pvp is concerned

Why nerf it when its the best way to deal with spawn campers making them fight forever

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• hawk1world
    replied
    hahahaha, funny in battleground today

Two ppl started fighting, couldn't finish until battleground is over

Leave a comment:

• hawk1world
    replied
    Crazy now - bad feeling from PvP (low damage from res)

12 min one battle in BG
    6 min one battle in arena

Do you know when battle's be longer How boring it is?
    When opponent are mages with good res, low damage, bunch of heal.... no more funny game, feel like zombie. killllll... arise..... again and again
    Last edited by hawk1world; 09-06-2015, 10:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shiva_
    replied
    you see more and more, that hecate or venus are useless, also in arena, lot of people have dark and light res, and most of the time electro as 3th,

i realy having fun with my Arise, okay its only 110k br sylph, but almost nobody has fire res with them. Most stand all in front row, thats even more fun, one time devour using is enough to get a lot of players down.

In pvp, im not a top 10 player, but in pvp arena i can be in top 10, beating players with 200 to 600k br more then me. I only need to use 6x lvl 10 dark res chrystals, they dont have fire, only i need to survive in caster mode, shield, restoration, healing, etc.. till i can sylph, then kill them.

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Originally posted by hawk1world View Post
    6 lvl10 ---->1200 res
    6 lvl9 -----> 900 res
    And? 1200 res is barely enough to reduce damage of 20%, with the amount of atk we have right now it's nothing, 900 res is on the best case scenario a -100 which is +12% damage taken. Once again, you are suffering badly of buyer remorse, there's nothing more to say about. You complain about someone else having stacked dark/light that make your odin sylph useless, well good news dude you can do that yourself, stack up dark/light res and use another pet, since you started learning how resistance work now make use of that knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• hawk1world
    replied
    I have enough extra lvl10 res-crystals

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    He can't have dim for every sylph and you can change pet in 5 second, and you don't need red maxed pet to kill someone with 0 res, you hardly need it orange maxed.

It looks to me that you know only 1 way to play this game and it's all related with br, something that has lower br can't be good, that's just wrong. Br mean less and less the higher you go, the difference between a 500k and a 1m is a lot, the difference between a 3m and a 3.5m isn't as much and it's far more about res, astral, med and all that good % stuff that are far more important than pure stats.

I have 6 pcs of all res-crystals for NR lvl10 or lvl9 (save gold from converting)
    So, can change within 15 sec

6 lvl10 ---->1200 res
    6 lvl9 -----> 900 res

One more thing, I mentioned only defense
    have to consider offense !!!! even higher BR and nice sylphs,

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Originally posted by hawk1world View Post
    even you have a good fire sylph, your opponent can change res within 15 sec.
    He can't have dim for every sylph and you can change pet in 5 second, and you don't need red maxed pet to kill someone with 0 res, you hardly need it orange maxed.

It looks to me that you know only 1 way to play this game and it's all related with br, something that has lower br can't be good, that's just wrong. Br mean less and less the higher you go, the difference between a 500k and a 1m is a lot, the difference between a 3m and a 3.5m isn't as much and it's far more about res, astral, med and all that good % stuff that are far more important than pure stats.
    Last edited by SlowPlay; 09-06-2015, 11:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kelbeans
    replied
    Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
    Leave me alone pick on someone your own br! Hmm that kinda makes kelbeans a loner :P
    Poor Prec - you know we love ya ♥♥

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    It is way to long until then, just send him some 'nice' ingame mails. I am sure he is used with them since he missed that cw final and scr wed so many bets

Leave me alone pick on someone your own br! Hmm that kinda makes kelbeans a loner :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X