Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion for Solo Dungeon Blitz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for Solo Dungeon Blitz

As convenient as it is to just click 'Blitz' and spend the extra gold to execute that feature, I was wondering if it would be possible to add details to the Blitz window for options to:
    -Pick up Purse
    -Pick up Bronze/Silver/Gold Chest
    -Attack Available Elite Monsters
    -Use Skeleton Key to Open Mystery Chest
    -Raid Tombs for Daru and/or Monster Attack

Maybe have these options listed with boxes to the left of them where you can checkmark what you want to pick up/attack and what you don't want to pick up/attack.
    (I'd mark them all 'cept the Mystery Chest one 'cause I save my Skeleton Keys for the Summoner in the Multi-Player Dungeons.)

I can't think of any other options available to solo dungeons at the moment.

When you click 'Blitz' it tells you the duration of the Blitz, # of times available + Cost of execution and when executed it shows on the left side what you earned.
    It's a great feature and I thank you for that but figured I'd put that suggestion out there to add a little more detail to your work.

Originally posted by R23713037 View Post
    As convenient as it is to just click 'Blitz' and spend the extra gold to execute that feature, I was wondering if it would be possible to add details to the Blitz window for options to:
    -Pick up Purse
    -Pick up Bronze/Silver/Gold Chest
    -Attack Available Elite Monsters
    -Use Skeleton Key to Open Mystery Chest
    -Raid Tombs for Daru and/or Monster Attack

Maybe have these options listed with boxes to the left of them where you can checkmark what you want to pick up/attack and what you don't want to pick up/attack.
    (I'd mark them all 'cept the Mystery Chest one 'cause I save my Skeleton Keys for the Summoner in the Multi-Player Dungeons.)

I can't think of any other options available to solo dungeons at the moment.

When you click 'Blitz' it tells you the duration of the Blitz, # of times available + Cost of execution and when executed it shows on the left side what you earned.
    It's a great feature and I thank you for that but figured I'd put that suggestion out there to add a little more detail to your work.
    I agree, think this is a great idea
    Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

Working...
    X