Summary of things broken in wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blazefire2015 View Post
    I would like to add kids arena and kids bounty. devs put ranking and points there for no reason. Whats the point of ranking and kids points if there are no rewards from it?
    higher point = better rewards from fight. 1000+ point gives up to 24 of war emblem materials from wins.

Comment

Originally posted by blazefire2015 View Post
      I would like to add kids arena and kids bounty. devs put ranking and points there for no reason. Whats the point of ranking and kids points if there are no rewards from it?

Also players are getting random and excess kids but the game still gives us no way to delete/recycle/sell them.

Divinity shards/stones are very rare but they star tear shards so freakingly abundant.
      Rewards go up every 100 points

Comment

Not really. More like 200.

I am getting 8 crystals at 1.1k points, whereas 0 points gives 2 crystals. They go up in multiples of 2.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
          Not really. More like 200.

I am getting 8 crystals at 1.1k points, whereas 0 points gives 2 crystals. They go up in multiples of 2.
          Not sure what game you're playing, but im getting more, and at lower points.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
            due to work i did my first of trhe week yesturday 100 points 24 crystals given points mean nothing other than a ranking so missing a week everyone i thought yesturday i could one shot

Comment

I am playing kid's arena. I don't know what you are playing, but the rewards are 8 of 2 types of warpath and resist reduction crystals, and 24 of resistance crystals per win.

If you are dreaming of more rewards, I suggest some other non-R2 game.

Comment

ow i forgot 1 before .. the most annoying one even ..

in game sound broken
                when disabled all sounds .. still get the brrrr sometims from boxes when use delphics .. its short but really annoying loud when u not expact it .. lots of broken coffee muggs and stains it has caused over the years ..
                Last edited by demoniced; 10-05-2015, 02:00 PM.

Comment

And patch 5.0 will never be able justify the injustice done
                  to patch 4.5 by removing the sacrifice tower in the map,
                  and render NPC Lara (market) obsolete..
                  the hope of having an auction house is just too far from happening,
                  oh yea and anyone still visit's berdim?
                  Guess he's living more sober from not drinking wine.
                  Last edited by Imonseph; 10-04-2015, 10:32 AM.
                  "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                  Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                  Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

I am playing kid's arena. I don't know what you are playing, but the rewards are 8 of 2 types of warpath and resist reduction crystals, and 24 of resistance crystals per win.

If you are dreaming of more rewards, I suggest some other non-R2 game.
                    Nice try, but you're wrong.

Comment

If you say so. You are not worth enough for me to bother providing screenshots to prove my point.

Comment

i highly doubt it's 'more points for more rewards'; i did eudaemon arena only on weekends, & consistently got 8-24 crystals (depends on type) for a win & 2-6 for a loss. lots other players played for 7 days a week & have more points than i do, but many of them typically got 6-18 for a win & 2-6 for a loss.

EDIT: someone had voted down for this post. i guess it's sometimes punishable to be honest. i do not know & do not have time to research the details of this rewards structure, but that's the results we've gotten.
                        Last edited by R238423534; 10-05-2015, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                          And patch 5.0 will never be able justify the injustice done
                          to patch 4.5 by removing the sacrifice tower in the map,
                          and render NPC Lara (market) obsolete..
                          the hope of having an auction house is just too far from happening,
                          oh yea and anyone still visit's berdim?
                          Guess he's living more sober from not drinking wine.
                          I used to hang out in the Sacrificial tower just for fun.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

If you say so. You are not worth enough for me to bother providing screenshots to prove my point.
                            I read that as you know your trolling.
                            Ty once again.

Comment

I read that as you know your trolling.
                              Ty once again.
                              Considering that another player confirmed my assertion in a post JUST below mine, do you wish to retract your ill-informed statement?

Comment

Considering that another player confirmed my assertion in a post JUST below mine, do you wish to retract your ill-informed statement?
                                No, I saw my rewards go up with every 100 points.

What you and others got is therefore totally irrelevant for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X