Battle ground in europe time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hasangrozni
    started a topic Battle ground in europe time!

Battle ground in europe time!

I just wanted ask you could you put battle ground and guild battle earlyer because when it starts i cant play it because i sleep(it start at 2 a.m.),,if it just can be earlyer example at 11 p.m ..thanks

• R23448345
    replied
    doh nm i saw too late that this has already been proposedseveral times.

Leave a comment:

• R23448345
    replied
    I would like to propose one of two options for the powers that be to consider where the BG times are concerned:
    1)Run 2 sets of BG's each day for each server 12 hours apart but limit players to only being able to participate in one of the two sets of BG's. I.E. My mage Waldin does the 09:00 and 09:30 ones today so I will not be able to do the 21:00 and 21:30 ones .
    2) alternatively, please state on information about each server what time the BG will be for players considering joining a given server so they will know ahead of time if they can play in the BG's regularly or not.
    I absolutely am addicted to this game aside from not being able to consistently run the BG's putting me far behind the other players in terms of stats gained from BG rewards.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by hasangrozni View Post
    yea but it would be better if the battleground starts at slightly greater amount of time at least 6 hours, and when I already started playing on this server(im level 34) i cant start it all over again, ... and i cant wait battleground to earn some honor because its to late for me ... stupid ....maybe i maked mistake when i didnt look at server time and my timezone ,,but i hope so that they will fix this for players like me,,because we made mistake!!!!
    ur just level 34
    i am 45+++
    u can start over since ur still a low level player
    so u see its not a big deal
    Originally posted by Tandera4224 View Post
    making 2 battlegrounds wont hurt anyone
    as i said before
    in order for R2 to implement a 2nd BG r2 first needs permission from 7 roads

Leave a comment:

• Tandera4224
    replied
    making 2 battlegrounds wont hurt anyone
    Last edited by Tandera4224; 11-23-2012, 05:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• saamatu1
    replied
    please make 2 battlegrounds in a day or change bg time few hours earlier. i have a lot insigias but i cant buy lv45 arena gear coz no honor. i can't play so late.

Leave a comment:

• hasangrozni
    replied
    yea but it would be better if the battleground starts at slightly greater amount of time at least 6 hours, and when I already started playing on this server(im level 34) i cant start it all over again, ... and i cant wait battleground to earn some honor because its to late for me ... stupid ....maybe i maked mistake when i didnt look at server time and my timezone ,,but i hope so that they will fix this for players like me,,because we made mistake!!!!
    Last edited by hasangrozni; 11-22-2012, 04:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    Originally posted by hasangrozni View Post
    well then it would be great when we could change server with our profile(so we dont lose game progres),,i have one server which is almost my time zone but i must start all over again and its going to take long time..This server is only one hour diferrence from my time zone ,while the server on which im currently is 6 hours difference...
    EST server is US east
    PDT is US west
    GMT is Europe time
    and GMT oceanic is Australian

the game runs on 4 different time zones

just switch to the most closest to ur time zone
    thats the best i can offer

also SERVER SWAP WITH UR CHARACTER IS NOT POSSIBLE

Leave a comment:

• aliquam746
    replied
    The game is ran on United States time so its something to get used to , just have fun with the game no i mean its 5 am for me now and im still awake lol , if u cant do 2nd avernal for instance do the first one , just think through, plan ahead

Leave a comment:

• Jumi1
    replied
    Hi, two battleground in day and 12 hour time different between battleground. problem solved. I need myself wake up 5:00 morning if i want join battleground. x_x

Leave a comment:

• hasangrozni
    replied
    well then it would be great when we could change server with our profile(so we dont lose game progres),,i have one server which is almost my time zone but i must start all over again and its going to take long time..This server is only one hour diferrence from my time zone ,while the server on which im currently is 6 hours difference...

Leave a comment:

• Hyorinmaru6
    replied
    R2 cannot make new timezones since r2 Doesn't own the game
    this game is owned by 7 roads and in order to implement a new time zone r2 first needs to get the permission of 7 roads and since that is almost close to impossible or extremely hard
    it will either take a long long long time

Also
    Originally posted by Romaniangypsy View Post
    lol and make option to swap acc between server
    -.- since i got my acc and invested money on it cause i was a noob and just started i liked to maximize patk buyed recharge pack and doing quest
    i thought game is based on quest only ... then when i saw battleground is the way to earn honor and its at 04:00am i left the server
    Server switch or swap is not allowed and will not be allowed simple
    use the search function if u wanna know why its not gonna be allowed both by 7 roads - r2 and the players

Leave a comment:

• Romaniangypsy
    replied
    lol and make option to swap acc between server
    -.- since i got my acc and invested money on it cause i was a noob and just started i liked to maximize patk buyed recharge pack and doing quest
    i thought game is based on quest only ... then when i saw battleground is the way to earn honor and its at 04:00am i left the server

Leave a comment:

• bolananas2nd
    replied
    how cute...
    do you know how many time zones we have in asia?

Leave a comment:

• akirayama0ka
    replied
    Originally posted by OldSchoolNewb View Post
    You, guys, need server for your country!
    u know how much europe have timezones? its not yr US, if u can help ok open servers for all 12 timezones in europe

Leave a comment:

Working...
X