Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    ^ to answer the "new question"

Same thing.. NO... the only Gem Transposer you get are those from opening Start Pack, and that's it. (atk, pdef, mdef) (atk is based on what class you're playing, mage get matk, knight and archer gets patk)

And Necro still only drops lv.9 (even tho this thread was made back in November, that's how many month? lol)

So yea... if you don't cash, you don't get lv.6 + gems

And no, you can't synth lv.5 gem to lv.9 directly, it doesn't work that way. (at least I can't synth lv.1 gems to lv.5 directly...)
    Yes, we can't synth lvl 5 to lvl 9 gem, but it seems we can craft Lvl 9 gem from 9216 pieces of Lvl 2 gems.
    Last edited by Arlad; 10-04-2013, 08:52 PM.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      Yes, we can't synth lvl 5 to lvl 9 gem, but it seems we can craft Lvl 9 gem from 9216 pieces of Lvl 2 gems.
      But isn't that option the one where you have to pay Balens for the lv.2 gems?

So can you still do it without balens?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        But isn't that option the one where you have to pay Balens for the lv.2 gems?

So can you still do it without balens?
        you can craft every lvl of gem, not just lvl 2 ones. And no, you don't have to pay for the gems, all you have to do is have them in your inventory.Only if you don't have enough gems to craft the desired one that question will appear, and if you click yes your pocket is doomed...because lvl 2 gems are a rip-off

Comment

pretty soon we should be getting locked balens, next patch, then u can buy transposer
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

lvl 5 gem transposer of all gems ??? you dont need it just need one then convert it

1vl 5 and above can only found in tormented necropolis but you need a thousand lcuk to get one and if you do get one lvl 6 gem transposer all you need to do is to convert (:

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              pretty soon we should be getting locked balens, next patch, then u can buy transposer
              That's only if R2 decides to add it in.

Who knows, it might be left out like Player Trading (that's suppose to be in like 4+ patch ago)

Comment

Kind of necroposting, but somewhat related question. What is the minimum level requirement for synthesizing lvl 5 gems?

Alternatively, under what conditions does the Complete Graveyard (Party) MPD quest appear? It should give lvl 5 transposers and the dungeon is for lvl 30-35, so a lvl 30+ player should get the quest if prerequisites are met, right?
                Last edited by R229649854; 01-07-2014, 07:55 PM.
                Izverg / Archer / 80er, light casher / Armor-S5 / Winterfell (Assistant), formerly Erebos (Leader)
                Izverg / Mage / extreme slowleveler, non-casher / R2-S5 / VaeVictis (Assistant)

Comment

Originally posted by R229649854 View Post
                  Kind of necroposting, but somewhat related question. What is the minimum level requirement for synthesizing lvl 5 gems?
                  On the transposer, it says lvl 30.

Comment

Thank you. Turned out I had to reload to get the Graveyard (Party) quest. Which is strange because Claristun (Party) appeared right after I completed Nether Forest (Party).

As you may have guessed, all the fuss is because of the gem synthesis event. ^_^
                    Izverg / Archer / 80er, light casher / Armor-S5 / Winterfell (Assistant), formerly Erebos (Leader)

Comment

well..now with bound balens, as long as u save up u can buy them in the balen shop. Probably about 1 or 2 scrolls a month if u login daily.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Hi Athena. ) Using bound balens was my plan B as I save them up for clothes on this mage.

Comment

Also want to add that you can save Bound Balens every month just by checking in every day. All of the transponders can be bought with BB's Takes only time!

Comment

Originally posted by R2561 View Post
                            Also want to add that you can save Bound Balens every month just by checking in every day. All of the transponders can be bought with BB's Takes only time!
                            problem is this post is 2 years old there were no bb then

Comment

Originally posted by SiegWarheit View Post
                              Is it possible to lv 5, 6, 7 transposer gem wiithout buying with balens ?
                              cant synthesize my lv 5 block gem.
                              is there any way to synthesize it without buy balens ?
                              u get alot of b balens from Spire, fishing, monthly check in , clearing map, those r enough to buy gem transposers, i play free and i have up to lvl 8 gem transposer for hp gems, and up to lvl 7 for patk. for rest gems i just convert them.
                              S371/Zetsuen.
                              Honor: GDK
                              KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Originally posted by plancha View Post
                                problem is this post is 2 years old there were no bb then
                                oh lol my bad then,
                                S371/Zetsuen.
                                Honor: GDK
                                KNIGHT ☣

Comment

Working...
                                X