Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Check-in against devotion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Check-in against devotion

    for some reason, the devotion seems to be the main attention rather than check-in,
    now this happened, just forgot about checking in on other previous days when it should be the first thing to show up instead of devotion,
    after logging in. Thus I find it rather ridiculous, and hope it can be raised and fixed asap.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	missedCheckIn.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	1779194

  • #2
    But technically its just player lack of attention and knowing on things on this game works, better not to fix what's not broken.
    East coast archer.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
      But technically its just player lack of attention and knowing on things on this game works, better not to fix what's not broken.
      Uhmm, currently wartune fix things that are usually not broken for it to be broken, so this could work more than anything else.
      It's called optimization, thought you haven't learn the term yet...

      Comment


      • #4
        Thought it was just me that missed checking in xD

        Comment


        • #5
          Actually, they should need to relook into this and reprioritize the box to reflect the check in rather than devotion. Devotion should light up green when it needs to claim, hence is not that important or a priority to be shown first.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post
            Actually, they should need to relook into this and reprioritize the box to reflect the check in rather than devotion. Devotion should light up green when it needs to claim, hence is not that important or a priority to be shown first.


            agree, this cost me 150bb's and whatever else day 10 comes with

            Comment


            • #7
              Devotion is the main focus because VIPs get automatic check-in. They don't want to see that screen at all, really, and don't need to.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                Devotion is the main focus because VIPs get automatic check-in. They don't want to see that screen at all, really, and don't need to.
                We don't care about spenders because not everyone is a spender. Also Devotion has not been removed as does the Sylph/Solo Arenas from the cool down list, so anyone can just see if they are getting to the magic number or click on it to find out what they need. Hence why it's not that important or priority as Check-In, which is priority. Was before, and should have been always.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

                Comment


                • #9
                  The Dev list has some utility in that they mark out stuff you haven't done (e.g., card and wheel of fate, which I tend to forget).

                  To a VIP, the checkin page has zero utility.

                  Now, YOU might not care about spenders, but R2 does. It is their income stream, after all. From YOUR point of view, pandering to spenders is a bad thing because YOU don't get in on the action. From R2's point of view, pandering to the spenders is the right way to go because YOU don't give them anything.

                  In this case, from a business point of view, R2 is correct. There MUST be a reason for paying them money, and convenience is just about the only legitimate reason why you would pay an online game company money, even if the convenience is as small as this.

                  As I have said before, pillory R2 all you want. I'd probably join you. But let it be for a real reason. In this case, it is not justified pillorying R2 as what they did DOES make sense. However, the question is: Did they actually think that way and therefore implemented it the way they have, or was it just careless coincidence and a happy accident?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    As of now, that's basicly the only reason to use vip(for guaranteed 900+bb per month). But is it worth 7 bucks cause I forgot? nah, also you can easily rack up a couple of k's in dims if you do them right(for the purpose).

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      put on post-it on your desktop (you know, a real piece of paper stickied to your monitor frame) that says ''Check-In'' - You will never forget it ^^

                      Simple solution hehe

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                        As of now, that's basicly the only reason to use vip(for guaranteed 900+bb per month). But is it worth 7 bucks cause I forgot? nah, also you can easily rack up a couple of k's in dims if you do them right(for the purpose).
                        Not for those without maxed astrals.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                          Not for those without maxed astrals.
                          save gold, use a 1 hour vip card, done deal.

                          vip is useless, totally, absolutely, worthless

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                            save gold, use a 1 hour vip card, done deal.

                            vip is useless, totally, absolutely, worthless
                            VIP4+. Need more than just VIP card.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                              VIP4+. Need more than just VIP card.
                              ah right. still, there's another way around the boredom of endless astral clicking hehe

                              by the way, note to JkLoser, vip = about 10$, for 900bbs ? hmm no ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X