R2 Perks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 Perks

So I've been loving the gifts so far from this even though I only play wartune, so the other games just sit there. I've been watching the leveling curve and unless I'm mistaken I've noticed 2 things. The time required online to level increases with your level, and there seems to be an online cap where no matter how many hours past that cap you are online, you won't earn any more xp till the next day. So....good job on the perks....but I hope it doesn't turn out to be something where you need 4 years of online time to go from level 99 to 100 which seems to be a favorite type thing for this game. Think I am currently level 26 and maxxing out at about 3 levels per day right now.

Hi I'm lvl 35 and I wanted to know how to show lvl here in the forum.

http://prntscr.com/9lmmav

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoMago4 View Post
      Hi I'm lvl 35 and I wanted to know how to show lvl here in the forum.

http://prntscr.com/9lmmav
      Does anything happen when you click on it?
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

And how to level up, im online all day on wartune miniclient, but i dont level up,

at lvl 2, and yesterday it says one day to lvl up to 3, but today it says the same.
        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
        Server: S444 Silent Arena
        Char: Knight
        Lvl: 80
        Br: 6m and crowing.
        Main Sylph: Arise
        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Refresh the page?

Comment

http://http://prntscr.com/9lwkx1

Comment

Teri,

To be honest I think this may be a universal issue as I can confirm mine has been saying that same thing for days as well. I know many others have said the same thing as well so I am going to see about getting this reported and see what we can find out about it and thank you for bringing it to our attention.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I've had days where mine didn't level up on my alts, and for some reason I find that if I leave R2's account page open in the background while I'm playing it tends to be better about counting the online xp, as opposed to just have the game itself on. And make sure you are logged into the account page with the character you are playing as well.

In all fairness though, I don't use the miniclient, so that may be an issue all in itself.

Comment

Oh. Don't go to the page direct. That is glitched. Go to your home page in your R2 account, then click on your avatar in the top left.

Comment

I did some asking around and the image you are referring to appears to be just an example image, do not worry over that. When you go to your actual account where the perks level is located that's where the true information is located, good luck!
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by R289048 View Post
                      I've had days where mine didn't level up on my alts, and for some reason I find that if I leave R2's account page open in the background while I'm playing it tends to be better about counting the online xp, as opposed to just have the game itself on. And make sure you are logged into the account page with the character you are playing as well.

In all fairness though, I don't use the miniclient, so that may be an issue all in itself.
                      i do this also now, but i dont prefer to have that many page's open, pc isnt that fast so it gives me lag.
                      and in the perk info it says being online and playing a r2 game, so why it doesnt work if your online on the mini client.
                      ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                      Server: S444 Silent Arena
                      Char: Knight
                      Lvl: 80
                      Br: 6m and crowing.
                      Main Sylph: Arise
                      Guard: Oracle

Comment

i use miniclient and my r2 level is going fine o.0 just still don't know how to show it at forums xD
                        Money only serves the superficial things in life.

I'm Silentx3Step, originaly from 477, which was later merged with a few others and i'm not a dude!

Comment

Thats because the system is teasing you Magik

Darrkin
                          Server: R2 - S219
                          Guild: Legends
                          Class: KightHood Mage
                          Level: 80
                          BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                          Arise ☾☾
                          Loki
                          Goddes of Prosperity
                          Hecate
                          Zeus
                          Poseidon
                          Venus

Comment

Is there any way of turning the damned level thing OFF? It is gives information no one gives a stuff about, and it is consuming bandwidth and space on the screen. Typical R2 stupidity at work. Why the hell would ANYONE want to brag about a level that no one can do anything about besides leave a tab on the R2 page while they do other things?

Comment

is there any info as to how the medals on our home page were earned, what needs done for the diferent perks like having your lvl shown on forums, or does all that just come with your lvl?
                              384 spireglade Brian1

Comment

Working...
                              X