The worst thing about wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst thing about wartune

I think the worst aspect to this game is the fact that you HAVE to be in a guild to be competitive.
    Tatman
    Server [S4]... OWNS!!!!
    Level 65 Knight
    LP_WARGODS

Why is it the worst thing?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Theres nothing worse than being able to buy power.

Comment

Union is power, I see nothing wrong in that concept >.<
        Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
        Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
        Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
        Weak warrior

Comment

Join a strong guild, turn off guild chat, voila. It's like you were never in a guild at all!

The worse thing about this game is the amount of money you have to spend to be competitive. It's one thing to spend money in an F2P game, but wartune's high prices and the amount of overpowered advantage it lets you buy if you pay those high prices are insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatman View Post
            I think the worst aspect to this game is the fact that you HAVE to be in a guild to be competitive.
            Wartunes = MMORPG......so thinking solo is better than a guild is kinda....well.....

Comment

You can always buy power with balens...
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility.
                Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

the worst thing in wartune is VIP WHEEL.

i never see announcement people get gem lvl 5 or lvl 6 in my server.

Comment

the worst thing in wa5rtune is the fact everything is paytowin
                    world bosses i get outdpsed all the time by knights lol because they revive with balens
                    i see playes with high lvl gems i see guys on horses i cannot have i see people farming vouchers/insignia's and other stuff i cannot farm

oh yeh and free cooldowns and a totally different skill tree for none cashers

this game is totally cash shop biased just look at the mount events and the xmas event if you need proof
                    Baedcove Tower
                    lvl 44 f2p archer
                    Dezzy
                    GarudaArmy

Comment

i cant agree with that pay to win part cashers will get an advantage early game but hard workers will be able to catch up eventually and that wb thing yea knights not that great on it lol im a average knight lvl 57 and on a good run where my angels dont heal -.- i can do maybe 120kdmg or so because knight damage scales very well lvl 5u.slasher =150%+300 then qte=25%more and if you have will destroyer lvl 5 that a total for 200% for 1 u slasher
                      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

I agree with the person who said to join a guild but do your own thing.
                        Last edited by daren000; 12-11-2012, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Worst thing is the "a la carte" payment system. Fifty cents here, two dollars there. Nice marketing strategy really, nickle and dime people and before they know it they've shelled out hundreds for an internet browser game...I would actually pay a monthly fee if it included all the features, but VIP is just the start of what you would need to be really competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1Dezzy View Post
                            the worst thing in wa5rtune is the fact everything is paytowin
                            world bosses i get outdpsed all the time by knights lol because they revive with balens
                            i see playes with high lvl gems i see guys on horses i cannot have i see people farming vouchers/insignia's and other stuff i cannot farm

oh yeh and free cooldowns and a totally different skill tree for none cashers
                            The christmas event is easily doable by free players if you save your mount whips
                            this game is totally cash shop biased just look at the mount events and the xmas event if you need proof
                            'The christmas mount is easily gainable by all, all you need is 110 mount whips if you do the 2 daily event quests every day they are available.
                            Chrono - Assistant Guild Master of Uncharted - [S10] Termini Cliff

Comment

IMO, the worst thing about this game is the fact that it's designed where you have to spend 12-15 hours on it each day in order to get anywhere and/or keep up with the other players. It sucks you away from the real world too much...
                              In-Game Name: Drayga
                              Server: [S86] Mireworth Keep
                              Guild: Vicious (Guild Master)
                              Class: Knight

"Get Drayga'ed."

Comment

Working...
                              X