Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well everything fine , but I didnt get any balen for free untill last week ... then I menaged to get max 8 balens per day (whole day) ... so how much do I need to play to get enough balens for wings? ... for mount ? ... for sockets ? .. for c keys ? ... for gems ? ... for all other stuff ?
    You can answer only = BUY BALLENS ! .. and if I cant .. you will say = QUIT ! ...
    This is sad truth , and sadly ... will stay truth .
    Some of us are just forced to quit .
    ==' no comment, if u want to be strong n competitive, buying balen or doing the free balen = must. from what u said about getting 8balens/day, i think ur in asia, n from what ik (personal experience) there's no game in asia that allows ppl to get ingame-cash for free. besides, in this game, many stuffs can be done without paying, u can still play n have fun chatting with guildies, friend grp; mp can still be done with the proper equip n teammate ... n theres always non-payers for u to compete with. it depends on u, what u aim for playing this game?

@LordRaider & Viruz, =( sad to hear that many of ur friends quit, i faced same situation too, many guildies n friends quit. but, i think this game may (worst case) eventually go to the point when there's less than 3 server n heavy cashers will compete with each others. n even if that case happens, R2 still gets benefits from that. so now they just focus on getting as much money as possible from small payers, n put the f2p on title to attract more players >> more competition >> more cash. sad truth, but i believe this game still live for next 1 year at least. n im only tagging along til i find a better game.

Comment

Originally posted by IYurii View Post
      ==' no comment, if u want to be strong n competitive, buying balen or doing the free balen = must. from what u said about getting 8balens/day, i think ur in asia, n from what ik (personal experience) there's no game in asia that allows ppl to get ingame-cash for free. besides, in this game, many stuffs can be done without paying, u can still play n have fun chatting with guildies, friend grp; mp can still be done with the proper equip n teammate ... n theres always non-payers for u to compete with. it depends on u, what u aim for playing this game?

@LordRaider & Viruz, =( sad to hear that many of ur friends quit, i faced same situation too, many guildies n friends quit. but, i think this game may (worst case) eventually go to the point when there's less than 3 server n heavy cashers will compete with each others. n even if that case happens, R2 still gets benefits from that. so now they just focus on getting as much money as possible from small payers, n put the f2p on title to attract more players >> more competition >> more cash. sad truth, but i believe this game still live for next 1 year at least. n im only tagging along til i find a better game.
      I am from Europe and free balens is scam ... and I am tired of havy balen spammers as you are , for sure you cant get so many free balens .
      You cheat or you buy balens , simple ... noone can belive you have all that from nothing .. I play since day 1 of wartune and with 24/7 play I cant get 10 % o that.
      So I have new theory, you are r2 admin ... g.m. something , cuz noone i so stupid to protect something so greedy and bad.

Comment

I am from Europe and free balens is scam ... and I am tired of havy balen spammers as you are , for sure you cant get so many free balens .
        You cheat or you buy balens , simple ... noone can belive you have all that from nothing .. I play since day 1 of wartune and with 24/7 play I cant get 10 % o that.
        So I have new theory, you are r2 admin ... g.m. something , cuz noone i so stupid to protect something so greedy and bad.
        lol ik it will come to this. simply idiot, get free balen doesnt mean getting balen free for nothing; u either have to spend ur time, work ur butt for survey or u can purchase other stuffs to earn it etc... if u cant, stop assuming that others cant. n lol i been saving balens from doing get free balen from the day it comes out, so stop QQing n whining. finally, lmao for a r2 admin or g.m. spend time to create topic like this. i just want the free loaders to know if they rly try hard, its not impossible to gain that becuz i have done that.

Comment

lol ik it will come to this. simply idiot, get free balen doesnt mean getting balen free for nothing; u either have to spend ur time, work ur butt for survey or u can purchase other stuffs to earn it etc... if u cant, stop assuming that others cant. n lol i been saving balens from doing get free balen from the day it comes out, so stop QQing n whining. finally, lmao for a r2 admin or g.m. spend time to create topic like this. i just want the free loaders to know if they rly try hard, its not impossible to gain that becuz i have done that.
          I tried everything in free balens I don't get any rewards, and we all seem to agree.

Im from ASIA too, survey download watch video and we get nothing.

So for you to convince us that there are really 5K free balens free we need solid proof.
          Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
          Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
          Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

I just got 3. That should get me far. Writing this as I afk a BG because the other side has 4 massive cashers who I cant even scratch despite being fairly strong for my level.

As for the OP, I wouldnt worry about the whining. Pretty soon there wont be anyone around to care.

Comment

I tried everything in free balens I don't get any rewards, and we all seem to agree.

Im from ASIA too, survey download watch video and we get nothing.

So for you to convince us that there are really 5K free balens free we need solid proof.
              k 3 things viruz,
              1st. i never said that u can get balens for free, u exchange something for it (either ur time, ur money blah blah)
              2nd. if u read previous posts, deathriver did mention how to deal with the restriction for zone
              3rd. if u check supersonic ads sponsor, premium tab, idk if it will show u for ur zone, but theres a deal for direct tv, he signed up a 2 years contract n get 5k3 balens. i didnt do that since i had that already lol, so i only bought a game from BigFish n watch video n thats it till now. u want me to give u proof, i posted my acc screenshot, i neither fully socketed my equips nor bought mounts. if u still urge for proof, plz specific what kind of proof u want?

Comment

I got VPN host now, but most of their IPs are ban already.

Maybe you can suggest more what to do.
                Mesh With The Best, Die Like The Rest.
                Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Server: S62
                Class: Archer

:cool::cool:

Comment

I cant get fu balens from this ****** ... dling stuff, buying things ... gives fu 0 balens .. didnt get any of those you say ... and I invested alot of time in it.
                  I got 8 balens at most for one day .. for more then 15 hours spend there just to see how many I can get.
                  So it is still only money that gives you balens and for so called free balens .. I need to invest 1 k usd to get like 3-4 k balens .
                  I cant aford to buy so how can I afford to pay even 100 x higher price ?
                  so I am forced to quit, cuz balen free thingy is scam for my acc ... same as your stupid bla bla ...jiust admit you are havy casher.
                  Omfg ... you cant be more stupid

Comment

After patch 1.45 patch 2, ppl start whining about balen stuffs and cash users blah blah. BUT, did u guys ever understand about game online, especially web game? Do u guys ever think theres something free in this world. ABSOLUTELY NO!!! This game is free? officially yes, but how about the money paid for servers, for 7road, for r2......? Ask urself if u will go outside work ur butt out for free? Before start blaming and whining, get to work, theres "Get free balens", which gives a lot of choices for getting balens. Lazy and want to be competitive, OMG **** leave or stay = ur choice!!
                    Fine. You think we are lazy, no money and don't want to work.
                    But let me give you a thought like this:
                    The Secret World is also game online, but why they don't give any charge for each month now?
                    They sell their game and if people buy it, then they can play on their server for free.
                    So I just need to spend US$30.0 in AMAZON and I can play that 3D game online which is BETTER and MUCH BETTER than Wartune.
                    So can you realize the difference?

I am the one who think you are idiot if you think that way because you don't count the fee you have paid to Wartune.
                    Want me to give you example?
                    1. Wings - US$ 20.0
                    2. VIP (maybe) - US$ 8.0
                    3. Balens for socket rod (FULL) - US$27.0 (15 Sockets = 2,775)
                    4. One Level 7 gem = US$ 870
                    Total = US$ 925.0

=======================================
                    level 2 gem is 85 balens.
                    level 3 gem is 4 x level 2 gem = 4 x 85 = 340
                    level 4 gem is 4 x level 3 gem = 4 x 340 = 1,360
                    level 5 gem is 4 x level 4 gem = 4 x 1360 = 5,440
                    level 6 gem is 4 x level 5 gem = 4 x 5440 = 21,760
                    level 7 gem is 4 x level 6 gem = 4 x 21,760 = 87,040
                    It is equal with US$ 870.
                    ========================================

Which is very cheap now you think?
                    Wartune or The Secret World?????

Take survey before you post thread like that!
                    Not in this forum but other game online.
                    Terra Online [US$ 5.00 in Amazon]. Guild War [US$ 79.00 in Amazon].
                    It is ONE TIME payment that we after!

Think before you even accuse people like that!
                    We are not lazy. We are hard worker.
                    We do have money but we need to think considerately how to have fun in game and at the same time we can also save our money.
                    Last edited by gozaru84; 12-17-2012, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by gozaru84 View Post
                      Fine. You think we are lazy, no money and don't want to work.
                      But let me give you a thought like this:
                      The Secret World is also game online, but why they don't give any charge for each month now?
                      They sell their game and if people buy it, then they can play on their server for free.
                      So I just need to spend US$30.0 in AMAZON and I can play that 3D game online which is BETTER and MUCH BETTER than Wartune.
                      So can you realize the difference?

I am the one who think you are idiot if you think that way because you don't count the fee you have paid to Wartune.
                      Want me to give you example?
                      1. Wings - US$ 20.0
                      2. VIP (maybe) - US$ 8.0
                      3. Balens for socket rod (FULL) - US$27.0 (15 Sockets = 2,775)
                      4. One Level 7 gem = US$ 870
                      Total = US$ 925.0

=======================================
                      level 2 gem is 85 balens.
                      level 3 gem is 4 x level 2 gem = 4 x 85 = 340
                      level 4 gem is 4 x level 3 gem = 4 x 340 = 1,360
                      level 5 gem is 4 x level 4 gem = 4 x 1360 = 5,440
                      level 6 gem is 4 x level 5 gem = 4 x 5440 = 21,760
                      level 7 gem is 4 x level 6 gem = 4 x 21,760 = 87,040
                      It is equal with US$ 870.
                      ========================================

We do have money but we need to think considerately how to have fun in game and at the same time we can also save our money.
                      So go play Secret World? kthxbye

I on the other hand with my money that I work for am going to pay/play Wartune because I am having fun. I often pay for things that I have fun with because hey thats what adults do. (Well at least my generation does) It would seem yours is entitled and want everything for free and when they cant have it they slam the game and come up with list's of "much" better games that are free, instead of leaving the game/forums and just moving on.
                      Last edited by Thokor; 12-17-2012, 11:49 AM.

Comment

=/ idk if u ever read what i posted, either ur rage made u blind or u just simply dont understand me. leave or stay = ur choice, if u think about this a lil bit, ppl in asia servers, what they gonna say (note they dont have get free balen n plz use the exchange rate for their country). its the way the game is, im not happy with it but i still can work it out. theres heavy cashers n small cashers n free loaders, not all ppl need 15rods or lvl 7 gems (hell i only used 7 rods free from guild bless and my gems r all lvl 5 now with the conversion), u want to make something different u have to pay for it, or just simply pay 5$ for the scroll n wait till u have enough and convert ur gems. w/e ur choice, idc.

@viruz, annamey: free balen just another way for paying =/ problem? n plz find ur own way, i didnt create this topic to give hints for earning stuffs.

Comment

This yuri is realy an idiot ... and or example some other games

Hattrick.org (best football manager)--- .. completly free , you can donate and get some stuff ,but that stuff wont help you to be better,just looking nice .

Regnum online ----- Completly free game , 100 x better then wartune... invest 5-10 usd there ... get all you need for next 20 years of playing (even that is not needed to be competetive)

GW --- (I bought it for 15 usd) , nice game ...

LoL (league of legends) I invested = 0 of any currency and I have everything there ... some spending there is just or skins etc ... no influence on game

Travian ... you can buy gold , but it is very cheap ... I didnt buy gold and I didnt invest 1 usd there and I was best player on 3 servers.

BoI (battle of Immortals) - free game , you can invest to get faster good stuff,but some hard play as I did .. on 2 servers >I had top 10 toons,pets .. all stuff there is earnable in game.
                          and they earn realy alot of money.

on end I have to say I am leaving this forever, I thought it will be refreshment ,something I can play but with ppl as yuri and some others .. and with so greedy comapany as 7 road and r2 .. it is just immposible to stay .
                          Last edited by Annamey; 12-18-2012, 03:50 AM.

Comment

@annamey
                            k, goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by Annamey View Post
                              This yuri is realy an idiot ... and or example some other games

Hattrick.org (best football manager)--- .. completly free , you can donate and get some stuff ,but that stuff wont help you to be better,just looking nice .

Regnum online ----- Completly free game , 100 x better then wartune... invest 5-10 usd there ... get all you need for next 20 years of playing (even that is not needed to be competetive)

GW --- (I bought it for 15 usd) , nice game ...

LoL (league of legends) I invested = 0 of any currency and I have everything there ... some spending there is just or skins etc ... no influence on game

Travian ... you can buy gold , but it is very cheap ... I didnt buy gold and I didnt invest 1 usd there and I was best player on 3 servers.

BoI (battle of Immortals) - free game , you can invest to get faster good stuff,but some hard play as I did .. on 2 servers >I had top 10 toons,pets .. all stuff there is earnable in game.
                              and they earn realy alot of money.

on end I have to say I am leaving this forever, I thought it will be refreshment ,something I can play but with ppl as yuri and some others .. and with so greedy comapany as 7 road and r2 .. it is just immposible to stay .

Click image for larger version

Name:	waaaaaa.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	1663715

all of those games are ****/recycled games. and very poor graphics

Comment

==' the thing is in this game u cant be invulnerable God without paying lots of money, thousands or thousands thousands. however, u can still pay 8$/month and play as the average n have fun. spending average wont make a big difference. ur right, non-payers cant compete with payers, but its in a lot of web games thou; ppl always treat the one who gives them money better than others. however, from my view point, it depends on what ppl aim for playing this game; if u want to be top, go ahead n pay, but u can also be free loaders n have fun with others.

You've got a point.

Comment

Working...
                                X