Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DIMS, after dim depletes, balenmine+balens are gone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIMS, after dim depletes, balenmine+balens are gone.

I was thrilled to find a mine in a DIM. But i forgot to collect them and now they are gone.
    After i fully cleared the dim it stayed open for 2 days and then it depleded. I forgot to collect the balens and they are gone forever.

So better not forget to collect the balens from the mines each day because you will loose them.

check your mail.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Hi Arlad, although i see that i have received a message, i cannot open it since all messages dissapear when i open the messagebox.

Comment

Hi, when that happens, the mailbox is blinking, and you open it and it shows nothing, do you refresh? I often have that issue, and refreshing my game screen works and I am able to collect my items. Sorry this is a little late in asking. Did you receive your balens?
        Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Working...
        X