No announcement yet.

Titan temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titan Temple the players are not at full strength, but rather about 75-80% of their normal strength. The MPD was never designed to be easy, and as unfortunate as it is, many players in the top 100 do place a Frigga on them to prevent the low BR players from achieving more levels in the dungeon. One suggestion would be to ask these players if they wouldn't mind not putting on Friggas just before reset.

The luck in making a titan with the animation stones, is that luck. Even the top BR players had bad luck making their titans. It is random, but it can be done. I have seen 14mil BR archers actually clearing 5 or 6 levels. it can be done.
    Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Titan Temple the players are not at full strength, but rather about 75-80% of their normal strength.
      Sounds a bit reassuring, if you're a person that spends like Bill Gates just to get a high enough BR to pass through. How about those that just started such at 4-6 Million BR while their cluster of top 100's are around 15-40 Million BR? This is where I would say to place the sprites at an NPC level or make the stages a % of the current player's (the one that is running the quest) BR if they are going to use clones.

If you know a player on your cluster that has a Frigga on them, it might be possible to ask to remove without them being a Day-O about it. However, how about those that might not be on your server cluster; say cross platform? I haven't done TT as I am not KH yet, but the way I see things being currently generated, we are not alone (R2 Games only).
      Vicious! Approach with Caution!
      Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
      Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
      Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Equinox View Post
        Titan Temple the players are not at full strength, but rather about 75-80% of their normal strength. The MPD was never designed to be easy, and as unfortunate as it is, many players in the top 100 do place a Frigga on them to prevent the low BR players from achieving more levels in the dungeon. One suggestion would be to ask these players if they wouldn't mind not putting on Friggas just before reset.

The luck in making a titan with the animation stones, is that luck. Even the top BR players had bad luck making their titans. It is random, but it can be done. I have seen 14mil BR archers actually clearing 5 or 6 levels. it can be done.
        75-80% of a 50m BR is still 40m BR approximately.
        75-80% of a 40m BR is still 32m BR approximately.
        75-80% of a 30m BR is still 24m BR approximately.
        75-80% of a 27m BR is still 21m BR approximately.

So if you break down the range of the top 100 players, you'll need a minimum to do well in the event on top of dealing with overpowered eudaemons + friggas.

Archers have always had the attack advantage in most aspects of the game.
        But to your point, if you're not an archer then at 14m, you're out of luck?

The other point we didn't touch was when BR starts becoming absurdly out of control, when we start seeing 60m, 70m players.
        New KH players will struggle even further because the design and logic is still the same, which is use top 100 CS rankings.

Regarding the other comment

"One suggestion would be to ask these players if they wouldn't mind not putting on Friggas just before reset."
        Your talking about 100 players in the top 100 BR to not equip their frigga? I think this responsibility falls on R2 and the devs to put a reminder.
        You can't expect players to chase down players from different and multiple servers, publishers "please rest your frigga".

When TOK first launched, it used to each publishers, or each local server's top 100. Which made things alot easier, and top players to be more accountable for their server performance.

Comment

I have seen 14mil mages clear levels also. Only class type I have seen with an issue is knights. Also the top 100 all do not use friggas. Most use Odin and Thor these days for the powerful attack from Holy Sword. It is unfortunate that they stopped the animation stones in flash sales. That was very helpful to those who couldn't clear a level.

We are in the process of collecting suggestions to put forward to the developers, such as animation stones in hot events or war shops. It wont be an instant change if they agree, it will be an eventual change.
          Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Well when you're on a server where most of the players that are in Titan Temple on L1 are 25 - 30m br it makes it very hard for most to pass this. I have played this game for over 4 years now and seen many changes and not all for the better.

As for asking the players not to put on Friggas when they log off the game is a little hard when they are on a cross server.

Before we had a server merge a few months back I was able to pass up to L4 most days but now with us joining old servers and most of these people were already between 26 to 30m br and now they are all in Titan Temple.

The other server I am on the players are not as high br so makes it easier to win up to 4 battles.

Lets try to make this fair for all players not just the ones that are in the top of everything.
            The Borg Collective
            S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

I have seen 14mil mages clear levels also.
              At 14m br they should be clearing it every day (with any class) with only the occasional failure. I've been clearing it since 12.5m br, after I worked towards a couple of crucial titans, pre getting those titans was still an average of 4 stages / day.

I have no idea why anyone cares about the new willpower eudos being in there - they die just as fast as the normal eudos and have no annoying skills that make killing the group, much, much harder. Oracles and Knights are the worst eudos to have in there by far...

People need to learn that not everything is going to be handed to them on a golden platter - you need to work for things and build the strength for passing these things. When I started I had to build up strength for each mpd - just because I hit the level requirement didn't mean I was instantly able to it; I had to build up my character to the point it was able to do those things. The same applies here for titan temple - it's not meant for every single kh player, it's meant for those kh players who have reached a certain level of strength to help them then grow from that point. Where that level of strength required is depends on your abilities and class (it is much, much lower for archers, roughly the same for knights and mages). If you plan to just brute force your way through it, then yes you will probably be getting slaughtered, but if you plan things properly you will be surprised at what you can do.

Comment

Originally posted by miranda_psi View Post

At 14m br they should be clearing it every day (with any class) with only the occasional failure. I've been clearing it since 12.5m br, after I worked towards a couple of crucial titans, pre getting those titans was still an average of 4 stages / day.

I have no idea why anyone cares about the new willpower eudos being in there - they die just as fast as the normal eudos and have no annoying skills that make killing the group, much, much harder. Oracles and Knights are the worst eudos to have in there by far...

People need to learn that not everything is going to be handed to them on a golden platter - you need to work for things and build the strength for passing these things. When I started I had to build up strength for each mpd - just because I hit the level requirement didn't mean I was instantly able to it; I had to build up my character to the point it was able to do those things. The same applies here for titan temple - it's not meant for every single kh player, it's meant for those kh players who have reached a certain level of strength to help them then grow from that point. Where that level of strength required is depends on your abilities and class (it is much, much lower for archers, roughly the same for knights and mages). If you plan to just brute force your way through it, then yes you will probably be getting slaughtered, but if you plan things properly you will be surprised at what you can do.
                So what your saying is that at 17mbr I should easily beat stage 1 to 5. I run 2 toons and on 1 toon I manage to beat most days up to L5 - 7 but not all days but the toon on the other server wihich is my 1st toon now since the change in server I very rarely manage to beat L1.

Maybe R2 need to look at that server and see what the problem is.
                The Borg Collective
                S526 Ghostwood Downs

Comment

The only difference between an MPD and a KH Outland Map Event (Titan Temple, for example) is that MPDs used fixed BRs for folks to shoot for in building to overcome while the KH OME uses sprites from the top 100 Cross Platform pool of players. So if you got tons of Cliffords that spend like Bill Gates, you're pretty much Day-O'ed.

Comment

the developers never listen just like now they came out with another survey hoping we will fill it out. they can take that survey and turn into TP for all i care.and R2games does nothing about the developers to improve their customer service. horrible of a company and horrible of a support team.

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust View Post

So what your saying is that at 17mbr I should easily beat stage 1 to 5. I run 2 toons and on 1 toon I manage to beat most days up to L5 - 7 but not all days but the toon on the other server wihich is my 1st toon now since the change in server I very rarely manage to beat L1.

Maybe R2 need to look at that server and see what the problem is.
                      Yes. At 17m br you should beat 8 stages in titan temple, every single day without fail. I'm 18m br and I find it trivial and the people in stage 5 are all over 40m br.

Originally posted by Meikura001 View Post

The only difference between an MPD and a KH Outland Map Event (Titan Temple, for example) is that MPDs used fixed BRs for folks to shoot for in building to overcome while the KH OME uses sprites from the top 100 Cross Platform pool of players. So if you got tons of Cliffords that spend like Bill Gates, you're pretty much Day-O'ed.
                      I'm in cluster where all the top people are over 40 and it doesn't cause me any issues. If you're just starting out, yes, it's going to take a little while before you can do it, but it's quite easy to get to a decent level of strength these days if you plan for things properly.

Originally posted by magerarcherknight View Post
                      the developers never listen just like now they came out with another survey hoping we will fill it out. they can take that survey and turn into TP for all i care.and R2games does nothing about the developers to improve their customer service. horrible of a company and horrible of a support team.
                      Yes, I couldn't agree more with this. Their customer service is absolutely terrible - they can't even admit they have bugs when given absolute proof that such bugs exists...

Comment

Yes. At 17m br you should beat 8 stages in titan temple, every single day without fail. I'm 18m br and I find it trivial and the people in stage 5 are all over 40m br.

I'm in cluster where all the top people are over 40 and it doesn't cause me any issues. If you're just starting out, yes, it's going to take a little while before you can do it, but it's quite easy to get to a decent level of strength these days if you plan for things properly.

Yes, I couldn't agree more with this. Their customer service is absolutely terrible - they can't even admit they have bugs when given absolute proof that such bugs exists...
                        Well the lowest br on L1 is 26 - 30m br and I am only 17m br. Then I have to contend with having at least 2 friggas and battle oracle and a merged eud.

So to say I should not have a problem is definately wrong. I have spoken to several others on my server and they have all said that you need to be at minium 20m br for Titan Temple since our server merge. Not much chance of that happening any time soon.
                        The Borg Collective
                        S526 Ghostwood Downs

Comment

Well, that's good if you spend like them so you can make the cut. I do not spend, and probably won't want to anyways with all the Day-O this game been through, so I would want something that would work for the rest of us, you feel me? And having something that takes the power, sylphs, and even euds of the top spenders (I won't call them top players anymore as it looks like a money thing now than just pure competition for one's hard work), is something that should be reserved for the Cliffords to take on their own while the other folks have something that is manageable.

Comment

Originally posted by angeldust View Post

Well the lowest br on L1 is 26 - 30m br and I am only 17m br. Then I have to contend with having at least 2 friggas and battle oracle and a merged eud.

So to say I should not have a problem is definately wrong. I have spoken to several others on my server and they have all said that you need to be at minium 20m br for Titan Temple since our server merge. Not much chance of that happening any time soon.
                            No, you should definitely have no problems at all at 17m br. If you are having issues then you have developed your character very poorly (stats and/or skills wise) and/or have absolutely no skill or ability to play this game properly. I have been clearing titan temple since I was 12.5m br, though it wasn't until around 15m br that I was pretty much guaranteed all 8, but since then titan temple has taken no effort at all. And before you go on about me having temple, the people I face in it are the same level as you have at stage 1 and go up to the mid 40m brs in stage 5. And I literally don't care if they have 4 friggas with 4 oracles/knights - they still end up dead with minimal effort. As for merged eudos... who give a LOVE about them? They die just as easily as the old eudos and have no annoying skills that could potentially cause issues. Back when I was 12m br and just getting 3-4 levels on average I'd have leapt for joy to have the oracles and especially the knights replaced by these new merged eudos...
                            Last edited by X-23; 07-12-2017, 04:46 AM.

Comment

No, you should definitely have no problems at all at 17m br. If you are having issues then you have developed your character very poorly (stats and/or skills wise) and/or have absolutely no skill or ability to play this game properly. I have been clearing titan temple since I was 12.5m br, though it wasn't until around 15m br that I was pretty much guaranteed all 8, but since then titan temple has taken no effort at all. And before you go on about me having temple, the people I face in it are the same level as you have at stage 1 and go up to the mid 40m brs in stage 5. And I literally don't care if they have 4 friggas with 4 oracles/knights - they still end up dead with minimal effort. As for merged eudos... who give a LOVE about them? They die just as easily as the old eudos and have no annoying skills that could potentially cause issues. Back when I was 12m br and just getting 3-4 levels on average I'd have leapt for joy to have the oracles and especially the knights replaced by these new merged eudos...
                              Ok well if ur such a great player of this game and don't have any problems then why don't u come to my server and then see how good you really are. You obviously don't read the posts properly either. As I said before the server merge I was beating up to L8 not everytime but most then we had server merge where we merged with very old guilds such as S2 where most of them have been playing since virtually the game started.

The other thing you did not take note of was that I have 2 toons on 2 different servers and with one I normally pass between L5- L8 depending on the day and how many friggas are in the room.

I have built my toon with a lot of hard work and my stats and skills are fine including refining gear, sylph equipment and my eud.

If you don't have anything constructive to say then maybe you should tell me what the L1 players br is on your Titan Temple or maybe you should not even bother commenting.
                              The Borg Collective
                              S526 Ghostwood Downs

Comment

I didn't know that spending is a skill and something to have played the game properly on. I guess I do not have that skill since I do not like to spend for something that I worked hard on my own.

Comment

Working...
                                X