Mage and Archer Talents!!!! eat your heart out ppl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
    Holy Seal is an activated ability not a passive one. You choose when to use it. And it has a 60 Second Cooldown.

Tower of trials, 43 second mark before knight finishes using Seal on the boss.
    why mage killed from boss, but then ressurect? *** going here
    class balance ****
    cash - noncah balance ****

so game ****? - ye

dont choose mage, bcs mage sux class!

Comment

Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
      I want to stun that SOB world boss for 3 turns
      hahaha...yeah i want to stun the WB too & gain a gazillion of gold & daru... ;p
      a man can only dream...
      I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by terayaki2 View Post
        i wonder what its mean for damnation talent , say +10% damage , 10% damage for damnation damage (dont want this ) or +10% more from the damnation special buff (want this :P ) ?
        yeszaaa....that would give mages more fighting chance
        I don't need a plan.....just a goal, the others.....will follow on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by akirayama0ka View Post
          looks like hack lol

nah i think thats the new dungeon, the trial tower for lv 46-80

its a special party dungeon & you can buy special buffs for balens, that must be one of the special effects/buffs to come back to life.. either that or its a hack lol, joke

Comment

Originally posted by Masharab View Post
            This may be reason why there isn't talent for purification. It's mandatory skill for all MP badlands+. You must take it. Purifing all bleeds is easier and cheaper than outhealing.
            In fact we don't know what 7road mean when designing talents, but if they want encourage more build variety then adding talent to purification is pointless.
            well i was thinking puri is so bland & boring and it does cost rage to use as well as using up a slot but i guess the developers probably thought along the same lines as you

but having said that i just tried to make puri more pvp combat/slot worthy & survive only effected BL cd nothing more.

Comment

In there you can revive yourself with an ability that is on a 2 minute cooldown. See the Wings above the Knights hot bar that he activates after he dies to come back? Because the fights are chain boss battles one after another you don't leave or heal up between them. It's basically a survival mode. The archer also revived the mage at 2:20.

If you're dead and activate it, it revives yourself. If you're alive and activate it, it revives a party member.

Abilities on the top bar:
              Damage Reduction buff - Self Heal - Damage Multiplier Buff - Resurrection
              Last edited by Daehawk; 01-07-2013, 07:03 AM.

Comment

do you happen to know or can find out what lv2 passive talent skills do?

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Is there such thing as a "best" class in the game?
                  havent met a person yet that can defeat onimad...

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
                  candykid:

have you actually used the seal skill before?

b/c someone else mentions its a active skill not passive, it even fits on our skill bar where the new 6th slot is so why would it go there if it is a passive only skill? And in the description it even mentions it does phys damage..

so are you saying it just randomly pops off when you use a skill & does phys damage along with your current attack?

increasing cd by 5 secs makes it take lobger not less time to cool down, are you sure you understand survive correctly?

all the effects on survive are bonuses except for the increase cd by 5 sec's part & it seems survive should effect restoration not Blessed Light, they are the only 2 activate once healing skills, BL already gives 10 rage.. or maybe it has a chance to give 20 rage hmm?

the shield on DHT is so weak its not even worth it to be honest because it is completely random if it will work, hence unreliable.

better that it always works if the shield is going to so weak or the shield is strong but randomly triggers
                  no i havent used holy seal yet I dont understand any of the chinese server play and it isnt out over here yet this is all from a source that is unmentionable atm and not there are typos in the translations of the talent skills

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                  Holy Seal is an activated ability not a passive one. You choose when to use it. And it has a 60 Second Cooldown.

Tower of trials, 43 second mark before knight finishes using Seal on the boss.
                  hrmm interesting ty for the enlightenment tho from the looks of the gameplay R2 has alot that they need to bring into our servers

because they have the cool sh** over there
                  Name : Akemi
                  Class : Magi
                  Level : 32+
                  Server : S1- Hallowed Grounds

Comment

mage had shield in talent system
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

And Oni hast spokenth... Thou shalt not pass...
                      Server: [S5] Roaring Wetlands <---Sounds kinda...lewd
                      Nick : Regulus Leo
                      Job : Archer
                      Guild : Courage

Comment

short trial tower video demonstrating the buffs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgyyVnd5erY

mage shield is **** & i doubt it gets much better & who will be brave enough to find out by upgrading it? lol

you would need seal level 15/lv17 talent to pick lv2 callous skill, at least then you see what the next level does.

Level 17 talent (15 pts into seal skill & 2 spare pts into whatever you want) would cost a massive amount of exp to upgrade

lv14 talent lv costs 24m exp i saw in one picture, thats roughly half a level 69 players exp

Comment

Originally posted by Candykid420 View Post
                          Wth are you talking about archers pwn with critical they are the best class of the game and own in every event
                          Think u need to stop trolling the forums with ur **, archers single handily are good at events such as wb, archers on the other hand are a cash only class. If u intend to play the class to actually be good u WILL/MUST/HAVE TO buy balens and even with that they still suck. How many thousands of dollars did the top archer in rank get to be where he/she is and u ask u self is it all worth it for a game like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Costro View Post
                            Think u need to stop trolling the forums with ur **, archers single handily are good at events such as wb, archers on the other hand are a cash only class. If u intend to play the class to actually be good u WILL/MUST/HAVE TO buy balens and even with that they still suck. How many thousands of dollars did the top archer in rank get to be where he/she is and u ask u self is it all worth it for a game like this?
                            Thanks for this post
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                              mage had shield in talent system
                              lol yes but.... after further review the shield has no effect against you and we still have no hope of beating you oni :P

Originally posted by Costro View Post
                              ummm think maybe you should stop trolling it with your ** my best friends are archers and many of them free to play and are top of the servers.... so YOU DONT have to spend balens unless you want to ALSO me and a few others have the access to this information i could have just left it where it was and just reveled in the knowledge that i knew things others didnt but i was nice enough to post it cause others asked politely i may not do this in the future with ppl like you im guessing your some lowly casher that doesnt even know his way around this game as much as i do which is fine but when youve spent time with the BEST you tend to know alot more then the rest so learn some manners and maybe i will share other tidbits i learned too btw yes i am a balens user and im a archer and im a mage and im currently 2k into my mage but free to play on my archer and my archer has more guts then my mage its all about how you play and how you build your character that and you have to be able to think on your every move and build -.- cmon even my toddler can make a outstanding archer (he helped me with mine) point proven ok now im going to go play my mage \o/
                              Last edited by Candykid420; 01-08-2013, 09:33 AM.
                              Name : Akemi
                              Class : Magi
                              Level : 32+
                              Server : S1- Hallowed Grounds

Comment

mage rage recovery system is clearly fluked there is no chance to get 100 rage in usefull time without using rage rune. so that shield is prety much useless. even with pve set by the time you get 100 rage everything will be dead by then.

Comment

Working...
                                X