X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
    Already put my wagers on you Dante. Go and make us wealthy!
    And try not to fight me, some parts of my character still hurt from the last one
    Linke chloemi Dante?

Leave a comment:

• JBirdie
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Is worth to bet on you in wagers xD?
    Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
    14/15 wins, loss against fire pet ulti from linketong 1shoted me
    Already put my wagers on you Dante. Go and make us wealthy!
    And try not to fight me, some parts of my character still hurt from the last one

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    He plays, he jus destroyed me in cw ^^
    wow, you were really lucky this cw, both chloemi and linketong

I'll bet on you again dante, as many others. No pressure

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    9k? Madness xD linke is still ewd but i guess still dont play xD
    He plays, he jus destroyed me in cw ^^

Leave a comment:

• senadbasic
    replied
    ewd or crit don't matter much sylph Delphic kill almost anyone in pvp(provided sylph is strong and right one patk against mages and matk against other 2)

last cw I went to finals with gaia was almost 1 shot kill all with sylph Delphic

Leave a comment:

• DannyDJ
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	100k br.png
Views:	1
Size:	723.7 KB
ID:	1683865

just hit 100k br

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    hope to meet any wd mage (except chloemi w.t.f is that guy...) and teach him what almost 9k crit can do :P
    9k? Madness xD linke is still ewd but i guess still dont play xD

Leave a comment:

• RicardoNeto
    replied
    hope to meet any wd mage (except chloemi w.t.f is that guy...) and teach him what almost 9k crit can do :P
    He'll teach you what a Guardian angel lvl 10 can do

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Well, in order to be a fight that means something would have to be same BR mage with same colour/star pet. Otherwise if you're 20k more BR than them with a higher grade pet build becomes irrelevant...

Leave a comment:

• DanteMugetsu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    I still kick ur butt Mr! even with my crappy WD build

(defends WD mages everywhere ^^ )
    10k more br + your aqnothing wrong in this^^
    And also i dont care about pvp feel good enuff for few bg kills and arena runs ^^

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Soon we get 2 new pve events where team dps will be important
    In pvp, ok u Make same dmg all the time and dont must count on red numbersbut wut pvp is? After ld U dont need bg,arena is waste of time and rewards are to lowi meet in bg many ga users, and from my exp - with this u only pray for Noncrit sylph delphic
    80 mpd will favore crit team, there u cant slow boss with df so u must just kill as fast as u can And crit healing give awsome profit.
    When i swiched to crit,my team jumped 2 stages more in spire. Also new events will give us good profits so pve build for sure is worth it but all depends wut is your goal,i can only wish u luck with ewd - is good for now, but in time ...
    I still kick ur butt Mr! even with my crappy WD build

(defends WD mages everywhere ^^ )

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    I still believe that wd + angel is better than crit build in pvp. As for pve I don't have many reasons to focus on it.
    -Tok nm (where I am not even sure if the shadows are considered players or monsters) can be cleared even with 1 dressed knight (lapasha/cavemen). Well when zebq was the one dressed we cleared 2 waves but I doubt a crit build would have changed anything
    -mpd: I don't even feel the need to buff here at all, so I dont feel the need to do better. 3k crit sucks yes, but since I dont even have cd at the last boss, I do crit eventually!. I don't think lvl 80 mpd can be that hard, I mean if 2 people with lvl 60 set can pass lvl 70 mpd, what are the chances for 4 people with lvl 70 set to not be able to pass lvl 80 mpd?
    -spire: yes here is the place where crit build would most probably help us pass 1 more boss. We are currently at lvl 15 where the boss buffs so fast
    - necro: can't afford it. I used once 3 crypt keys and I re-enter it only on that attempt
    -team arena: well this is pvp but I usually use iris so crit would be better here too . I rarelly do it because of the hs difference. And until I max hs the att shall be reduced to 15 anyway
    - in gb/bg/cw/solo arena I perform better with wd build. So over all I'll go with the wd build
    Soon we get 2 new pve events where team dps will be important
    In pvp, ok u Make same dmg all the time and dont must count on red numbersbut wut pvp is? After ld U dont need bg,arena is waste of time and rewards are to lowi meet in bg many ga users, and from my exp - with this u only pray for Noncrit sylph delphic
    80 mpd will favore crit team, there u cant slow boss with df so u must just kill as fast as u can And crit healing give awsome profit.
    When i swiched to crit,my team jumped 2 stages more in spire. Also new events will give us good profits so pve build for sure is worth it but all depends wut is your goal,i can only wish u luck with ewd - is good for now, but in time ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X