Announcement

Collapse

Crystal Saga Costume Design Contest

Play Crystal Saga or Crystal Saga 2 and have ideas for new costumes? Enter the Costume Design Contest! Click here for more information
See more
See less

Wall of fame (sky fail)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wall of fame (sky fail)

    well now ..

    lets make a list of ppl who not get it and take post under 10 min to rewards and the following events

    feel free to add urs

    LISTING :
    thekill [R2games-s523] .. 55 min in (after free occupation) .. and for 2 hour since every few min
    Last edited by demoniced; 03-20-2018, 10:12 AM.

  • #2
    Wall of Shame? LOL sure share

    Sorry! Kabam-S29 TembaDevon defeated you in Level 6 - Water Realm and occupied the Possession Location. You possessed the location for 2 h 56 m.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post
      Wall of Shame? LOL sure share

      Sorry! Kabam-S29 TembaDevon defeated you in Level 6 - Water Realm and occupied the Possession Location. You possessed the location for 2 h 56 m.
      That has happened to me. It really makes me angry, and I also heard something too bout Kabam and R2s...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kittyboomursin View Post

        That has happened to me. It really makes me angry, and I also heard something too bout Kabam and R2s...
        what about kong players they do it too cant be 1 or the other its all platforms that's in the cross server possession

        some ppl just need to ave their glasses on and look at timer properly

        so ppl don't get blaming kabam and r2 we are not the only ones in the cross server

        I have a list of all the ppl that's kicked me before the 1 hr rewards the 3 hr rewards and before the 5 hr rewards the list is too long and then if the list goes up then u get hit more by them

        consider that before posting ppls account names will only start a kicking war

        Comment


        • #5
          Once again they did it again.... Srly, at least give me my hour ugh.. http://prntscr.com/izkqk7

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

            what about kong players they do it too cant be 1 or the other its all platforms that's in the cross server possession

            some ppl just need to ave their glasses on and look at timer properly

            so ppl don't get blaming kabam and r2 we are not the only ones in the cross server

            I have a list of all the ppl that's kicked me before the 1 hr rewards the 3 hr rewards and before the 5 hr rewards the list is too long and then if the list goes up then u get hit more by them

            consider that before posting ppls account names will only start a kicking war
            I haven't posted anyone's acct here.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kittyboomursin View Post

              I haven't posted anyone's acct here.
              so what do u call this lol

              Once again they did it again.... Srly, at least give me my hour ugh.. http://prntscr.com/izkqk7

              Comment


              • #8
                I get kicked every day I just manage to collect 1`x 1hr reward per day if lucky or nothing at all cuz of greedy ppl

                but its a pvp I expect it lmao

                the stronger just likes kicking cuz they need as many pennents as possible once they maxed them to red then they wont do sky trail ever again

                Comment


                • #9
                  3 times today post got took times 55 mins.... 57 mins 58 mins *** guys give us a chance to get rewards,

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sorry! R2Games-S673 Sparticuss defeated you in Level 19 - Electro & Fire Realm and occupied the Possession Location. You possessed the location for 4 h 6 m.
                    Sapphire
                    Mage Lvl.80:
                    BR:
                    106,802,118 Normal Mode
                    101,629,274 Dragon Mode
                    Server: S551 GlassMines
                    Guild: Spartans
                    Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      R2 S207 Beatrice took post 4hours 52 mins ? R2 S444 Farscape took post 54 mins ??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        R2 Server 51 Babyface takes possession 4 hours and 52 mins

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          lol,nothing to be done about it. got a player
                          on our server that will kick people off of the
                          possession of a spot,then they abandon the
                          spot to go kick someone else off of another
                          spot for no apparent reason.(other than being
                          a ********* that is.)

                          and no,i'm not kicking people,i look for empty
                          spots and if i don't find one i don't bother with it.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X