Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    That's ridiculous.

If I have a better internet connection & PC, and thus don't lag - that makes me a cheat because it gives me an advantage over someone that does have lag?!?

If I've been playing 4 months longer than you and have the advantage of always stunning you, am I a cheater?!?

After all, to what you said - "Some can do it some can not" - some people can't afford a Quad-Core machine w/ 16 Gb of Memory and a 75 Mbps Fiber connection. Some people with no lag can brutalize a lagger w/ double-actions from Runes & Awakening. Does that make it cheating? Some people started playing earlier. Some people spent more $. Does that make them cheaters? After all, as you said, "Anything that gives you an advantage (not matter how big or small) over others is cheating."

I think you need to quantify that, big time.

Cheating isn't about rule-breaking or just having an advantage. It's about being unfair and/or dishonest to gain an advantage. NOT just having more skill, better equipment or better tactics - which all constitute and advantage, though not an unfair or dishonest one.

Changing an interface for PvE gives an advantage over no person. It's simply accessing information already there in a more convenient manner. Now, he's told me plainly that in something like GB he could actually add things like the enemy Ward Tower's HP total. He could pull all participants BRs up in BG, noting Dryad spikes. That stream has a TON of info in it. But, because he's ethical, he doesn't access any of it. That distinction is specifically what separates a fair vs. unfair advantage.
    yes, cashers r cheaters

Comment

Originally posted by 御萧xXLJXx View Post
      +1

Regardless of how you twist the word. it all come down to one thing.

which is you are doing something wrong, which you knew is wrong. if you found a bug in game you use to benefit yourself and maybe you friends without reporting it. it's still wrong.

it all come down to the fact that you used something to make yourself benefit from it otherwise not possible by regular means.
      i have found a bug in the game and i abuse it. i will tell it to you all, so that next maintenance, if you do it, we are all guilty of exploiting.

we all know it is only intended to get 200 farm xp per day from friends. It only resets during 00:00. There is a bug during maintenance that resets it even if it is not 00:00.

happy exploiting!

Comment

Working...
      X