X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QueenTiara
    started a topic Enlightenment issues..

Enlightenment issues..

I am a lvl 48 Mage and use only Knight troops. As I finally earned a King's Bounty, I put my 3 mil daru into enlightening my troops rather than their lvl because I thought it would help my main stats. Instead, I got MATK Transformation lvl 1 from both of the first 2 mil I put into it, then MATK Transformation lvl 2 from the 3rd mil which reset my blessings back to 0.. This would be great, adding 2% of my troops matk to my matk, except that my knights don't have any matk.. ***!!? Is this a bug? Or is it meant to drive good people, that don't bother belly aching over the small stuff, from the game? I'm very upset at this point and am rethinking wasting anymore of my time playing this game. Anyone have any good advice for me, or perhaps insight that I might be lacking??

• gruntar
    replied
    It takes the % value of your troops patk...ie, if your troops have 5063 patk, then you will get 51 matk per % of the enlightenment...if your patk upgrades did not bring it over another 100 barrier it will have no effect now

Leave a comment:

• QueenTiara
    replied
    Alright, so I upgraded my troops PATK 3 times and I am still only getting +100 to my MATK from my troops.. Why isn't it increasing at all? lol

Leave a comment:

• QueenTiara
    replied
    Got it! Thank you very much!!

Leave a comment:

• R24877577
    replied
    If you have knights then increase troop patk and leave matk alone. With knight troops as a mage you can have matk for enlightenment and receive the patk from the knight.

I have heard the same works for patk with angels for patk classes but don't quote me on this one.

For academy troop matk will only boost angels and priests. Troop patk will only boost knights, griffins, paladins, and hunters. So only up your troop patk skills if you have knights and only up your troop matk skills if you have angels.
    Last edited by R24877577; 01-27-2013, 06:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• QueenTiara
    replied
    So I should increase my troops PATK in the academy to get more MATK from Knights enlightenment? I did find that I am getting +100 to my MATK with my troops equipped.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    I am to tired to read every post, but if you have X atk, if it is matk or patk doesnt matter. I got lvl 3 patk on my angels, i get 3% of their matk converted into patk

Leave a comment:

• QueenTiara
    replied
    Awesome!! Thank you very much! On my way to check this out now!

Leave a comment:

• gruntar
    replied
    MATK transformation on the knights actually gives you the listed % of their patk as matk for you...you can easily see this if you remove all your troops, look at your stats, then put em back, and look at the stats again...i have level 4 matk transform on my knights, which is 5%, and it gives a bit over 300 matk to my char

Leave a comment:

• AlexandrusS5
    replied
    Enlightenment has a chance of upping any of your stats which means it has 20+ possibilities, the only way to get the one specific one you want is by pumping Daru into it, For the most part...not worth doing unless you have nothing else to spend daru on ever.

Leave a comment:

• QueenTiara
    replied
    Sorry, I'm very new to this. Not sure how to edit my post or what quad posting is..

Also, I just went through and internal conflict about whether to spend anymore daru on this darn enlightenment.. And despite my better judgment, I wasted yet another million daru to get PATK!!! ***! I ask again, where is this "luck"? Can I buy it in game with enough Balens? Please!? I really need this!! lmfao
    Last edited by QueenTiara; 01-27-2013, 02:26 AM. Reason: grammer

Leave a comment:

• KnowingEyes7
    replied
    Originally posted by QueenTiara View Post
    Thank you! I promise to remember this good advise.
    I wrote down my MATK and went to the academy and raised my troops matk twice and found no increase in my own MATK stat.. I think because the Knights don't have a matk I will never see a benefit from the MATK Transformation enlightenment. :'(
    Neat!! Thank you very much for the info!
    lol Where can I find this "luck" you speak of..?
    Why don't you edit your post? Quad posting is usually considered rude.

Leave a comment:

• QueenTiara
    replied
    Originally posted by daren000 View Post
    You probably pressed the 'Swap' button. Only press the 'Swap' button when the skill you want shows up.
    Thank you! I promise to remember this good advise.

Leave a comment:

• QueenTiara
    replied
    Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
    its not a bug, the enlightenment are random and so you could get a boost for a knight or a angel, .... the lucky players not only get boosts for their troop type, they also get higher level boosts......
    lol Where can I find this "luck" you speak of..?

Leave a comment:

• QueenTiara
    replied
    Originally posted by idnshu View Post
    better dont waste ur daru for lvl 40 troop
    at next patch we will get lvl 50 troop
    Neat!! Thank you very much for the info!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X