Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how fast can u get from 60 MPD Moonevil Den & 65 MPD Demon Temple ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how fast can u get from 60 MPD Moonevil Den & 65 MPD Demon Temple ?

just wondering any1 make L60 PVE full set yet?

or any idea or way to get to farm the blue crystaloid?

pls advice. thx

Demon Temple has a summoner, so save keys until 65. 6 keys = 1-2 crystaloids...just to give ya a heads up of how many ya need

Comment

I haven't gotten it yet, but I've seen RayD from S5 have the full set. Onimad probably has it too, but just waiting for legend stones to upgrade it b4 he can switch it for his lvl 50 legend set...
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

without doing summoners, you get about 6 crystloids a run, at the minumum, so 200 runs for the full set = bit over 2 months...by that time you should have enough to do some summoners atleast though ^^

Comment

1 question should u do 60 MPD Moonevil Den or 65 MPD Demon Temple ? COS i only get zero exp at Moonevil Den
          where u dun have a good team to do L65 MPD Demon Temple ( only failed last boss )

or go for L60 MPD Moonevil Den where u get drops only ?

Comment

if you have more than 200 key, try to waste 1 attempt at Demon Temple dor summoner.
            You can get exp from repeatedly challenging your doppleganger and when you run out of key you can go back to MoonEvil. My party do that right now for harvesting crystaloid.
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

nice tips thx all for spending time to advice

Comment

Hmm i have a few questions about the epic set lvl 60, rings and jewelry...

Is the epic set 60 worthy to craft and for what reasons ?

Has anyone succeeded to unlock the epic shards for rings and jewels lvl 60 by clearing lvl 5 Necropolis ? As a mage how can i beat it ?

And is it worthy to craft epic lvl 50 rings and jewels or skip them and jump from epic lvl 40 to lvl 60 ?

Comment

done L5 Necropolis

here r the stats

sorry cant advice much. not a mage

i would say its worthy to make

as a archer i need lots of dmg thus this set provide me extra boost

Comment

Thank you for the answer even if u cant help much.

So why do the high lvl craft the set 60 epic ? is it useful for mp dungeon or can i just stick to the set 55 ?
                    And is it worthy to craft epic lvl 50 rings and jewels or skip them and jump from epic lvl 40 to lvl 60 ?

Please high players your answers would be gladly appreciated ! ^^

Comment

it might be a good idea to skip 40 and 50 i did.me and a few guildies bbeen doing nm summoner for 4days now and i have 450 60 stones and 120 keys left to go XD i should have full set my next month or so hope one of the first on s1
                      IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

wow Ashanie !
                        congraz u up front !
                        do post up ur lengendary set ip when u done. will all admire it

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                        it might be a good idea to skip 40 and 50 i did.me and a few guildies bbeen doing nm summoner for 4days now and i have 450 60 stones and 120 keys left to go XD i should have full set my next month or so hope one of the first on s1

Comment

Originally posted by Ashanie View Post
                          can u tell me the BR of ur team, and formation
                          thanks

Comment

lol i wish i went there myself i have great guildies XDD including gg/evilicous they go to summoner and we use it lol just borrow it for an hr or so dont think the room been closed for a few days now.

and ofcourse il post it lol id like to see someone try to stop me
                            Last edited by Ashanie; 02-03-2013, 10:17 PM.
                            IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

I see thank you for the answer Ashanie !

With the coming cross erver battle ground you players from older server are at advantage as you had time to farme and get better items. :/
                              I think i will stick to lvl 59 for a long while... dont wanna be in the same pool as players lvl 60+ with divine medalion, epic rings and jewels lvl 50 or 60 ! xD

Comment

Working...
                              X