Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

New cross-server battlegrounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by NytroXTX View Post
    Let's here from some players that aren't doing the farming.
    What?
    Im not farming, Im taking cart for 1 hour.
    Ask me how I reach Knight Crusader, got a bunch of suidical maniac chasing me.
    But Im agree with this 10 lvl separation.

    If you separate it every 5 lvl.
    Oh geez... we got 10 bg a day... c'mon... how many player around fulfilling that 10 bg if separate it every 5 lvl. You know how high lvl player declined?
    Sure, you got full 'till area 45-49. But 50+?
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

    Comment


    • #32
      It's kind of funny, I offered up a suggestion and then immediately I guess I'm a whiner lol... Also, its the same few people in this thread that seem to enjoy commenting on other peoples suggestions and riduculing there ideas or offering up some kind of smarta** remarks for them without properly explaining to them why they think it wouldn't work. (Not talking about everyone that's posted in this thread, just the few here that only use these forums as a poor excuse for a social interaction.)

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Ruise View Post
        If you separate it every 5 lvl.
        Oh geez... we got 10 bg a day... c'mon... how many player around fulfilling that 10 bg if separate it every 5 lvl. You know how high lvl player declined?
        Sure, you got full 'till area 45-49. But 50+?
        +1.

        Originally posted by NytroXTX View Post
        It's kind of funny, I offered up a suggestion and then immediately I guess I'm a whiner lol... Also, its the same few people in this thread that seem to enjoy commenting on other peoples suggestions and riduculing there ideas or offering up some kind of smarta** remarks for them without properly explaining to them why they think it wouldn't work. (Not talking about everyone that's posted in this thread, just the few here that only use these forums as a poor excuse for a social interaction.)
        You could be considered a whiner, because R2 promised an update a LOT of people have been screaming for for a long time, and it's still not good enough... be glad you won't die by the hands of lvl 70+ players anymore and see how things work out...

        As for social interaction; apparently I'm just an overpowered basement rat... what kind of social interaction do you think I get, eh? You are my shiny beam of bright sunlight today! ^_^

        Comment


        • #34
          Are you still living in your parents basement too?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by NytroXTX View Post
            Are you still living in your parents basement too?
            Nope, I've got my own precious basement! Its walls are decorated with the spines and skulls of forum ppl I nibble on. Yours needs a little bit more seasoning, though... Not spicy enough for me. :/

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Nope, I've got my own precious basement! Its walls are decorated with the spines and skulls of forum ppl I nibble on. Yours needs a little bit more seasoning, though... Not spicy enough for me. :/
              Like I said before, a poor excuse for social interaction. I'm guessing you were the kid that was picked on while in school.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by NytroXTX View Post
                Like I said before, a poor excuse for social interaction. I'm guessing you were the kid that was picked on while in school.
                Not that either! ^_^ Sorry to disappoint you... Now, show me your best line, because I hope this wasn't it? :/

                Comment


                • #38
                  It's not worth my time anymore, I have class. I actually plan on having some kind of real social exsistance.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Through all this talk about the new battlegrounds that I didn't fully read (sorry) I think you've been missing the point. Many people are.

                    Of course, the point is to have fun. But concerning honor, it is a ranking system. And as in any good ranking system, powerful people will come on top and the weaker ones will be ranked worse. If you want to be ranked highly, get strong. Don't complain if you can't get the crusader rank at level 40 or 50, when top 100 people on your server are 60+. This system supports this (as far as I can tell) by not allowing people who hold their leveling (at 39, 49, 59 or 69) to get the upper honor ranks. I'm not sure about the specific limits, but the maximum amount of honor that can be gained (total) is determined by your level (honor description, point 4).

                    I like what they're doing with the new battlegrounds. Sure, there will be more people staying at some levels. But I have yet to see a game where that doesn't happen.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by R22964242 View Post
                      My friend depends on your build....Hehe i am so insane can't wait for that BG cross server..> is actually 20-29 30-39 40-49 50-59 60-69 70-79 do you know why i am so happy.... cos i am a knight level 45 so i will label in 40-49 groups with how much br guess.... 29kbr non cash user! soon i am getting gold-patk-mdef-pdef on level 5, soon finishing gemming all gems to level 5 i have 15 sockets opened... pvp 45 arena on and 2 legend 40 and 2 rings 40. Not to talk about little stuff that will boost me as well like: Academy-sould crystals etc troops. BUT MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THAT 10K HONOR UNTIL CRUSADER AND I GET ROAYL STEED+CRUSADER MEDD.... I GOT 100 WHIPS READY FOR THAT SO BE AWARE IF U SEE ME IN BG.
                      Server [1] Temple Of Ibalise
                      Name: SHINxTENSHI
                      LEVEL: 45 CLASS: KNIGHT
                      GUILD: RENEGADES 4TH STRONGEST IN SERVER.
                      The fact that u r saving whips until u get the new horse is beyond me
                      Last edited by kattuktk; 02-09-2013, 09:18 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Players are still complaining about the brackets because of the gear set introduced halfway through the bracket and difference in brs being so great? Maybe everyone will be happy when they only put you up against players your same level and within 3000 of your br.

                        This is a huge step from what it was, and this is what players were asking for. Now you are asking for even more before he system has even been introduced. Give me a break.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X