why knights TRASH archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R25834513 View Post
    yeah n top 10 list about 8 to 9 of them are knights.

n knights are needed for demon temple for scatter shots, incen , deep freeze n armor pierce.

n archers are left out.

further more during pvp, knights can sometimes hit archers 4 times with multishot , arrow strike multishot n arrow strike again.
    yup i agree knight sux compared to archer..

for having 15k pdef against archer's 15.1k patk

and knights are not needed in demon temple nm because incen deep freeze doesn't work on nm bosses.

and knights are left out because they are probably the only class that can stand in the front to tank 65 nm boss.

further more during pvp at high level, archers can sometimes tank knights for 5 mins and still not die due to high block, block hp regen, insane pdef, reduction in crit chance, passive dmg reduction and a ton more hp..

lets all play archers woohoo!

Comment

+1 to shynnblue you got owned

Comment

Dude... You mixed archer/knight so many times in that post i lost count of it. Archers/knights have different roles and is periodly less/more needed in mp, in the ens you need both, besides i thought this was about a pvp perspective.
        Summaration in pvp: knights are built to take down archers, nothing to do about that.

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblue View Post
          yup i agree knight sux compared to archer..

for having 15k pdef against archer's 15.1k patk

and knights are not needed in demon temple nm because incen deep freeze doesn't work on nm bosses.

and knights are left out because they are probably the only class that can stand in the front to tank 65 nm boss.

further more during pvp at high level, archers can sometimes tank knights for 5 mins and still not die due to high block, block hp regen, insane pdef, reduction in crit chance, passive dmg reduction and a ton more hp..

lets all play archers woohoo!
          Yeah but how many lvl 65 dt nm are there? Normally there will be 1 80k br team fully buffed to keep it open and a mule will be there 24h to invite and swap party ldrs.

Poor knights are being kicked out of dt for having a sword.

But i disagree, in chinese wartune, archers with 160k+ hp kills knights, especially with those 9000 crits and lvl 10 illusion astrals.
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
            Yeah but how many lvl 65 dt nm are there? Normally there will be 1 80k br team fully buffed to keep it open and a mule will be there 24h to invite and swap party ldrs.

Poor knights are being kicked out of dt for having a sword.

But i disagree, in chinese wartune, archers with 160k+ hp kills knights, especially with those 9000 crits and lvl 10 illusion astrals.
            That's the Chinese version. No one in this game has lvl 10 astrals or 160k+ hp atm. Also by the time we get there knights will have more hp and more block to counter that.

Comment

Originally posted by efi4100 View Post
              gold doesn't do damage and lance fix your lag
              what you use to lvl up your guild skill , convert gems , lvl astral , i wonder....

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                simply hearsay.. by the time archer gets 160k hp, another knight who invested the same level of time/money would have 200K+ hp, 20% more pdef and only slightly lesser patk. and 4% hp healed per block would be 8k heals. what is 9000 crit if patk cannot penetrate pdef in the first place? not to mention archer doesn't have a clear edge over mages the way knights have over archers.

Comment

double post
                  Last edited by shynnblue; 02-18-2013, 12:37 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

Archers don't beat knights, they will never beat knights if you read chinese forums its worse.

Comment

Archers can beat knights just as knights can beat mages. It does happen but requires luck and a lot of funds to do so. Knights are just "better" than archers and mages are just "better" than knights. That is how it goes. Archers are suppose to be "better" than mages since they hit back row a lot of the times and mages are weak against patk. Archers best chance to beat a knight is to have higher patk than there pdef. If you are able to pull off 3k-4k hits on a knight then your chances of winning are higher. However, keep in mind a knight will just keep increasing there pdef and most of the times there pdef be very close to your patk. They are designed to beat over archers.

Comment

archer can beat knights just as knights can beat mage.. just much much harder to do so.

Comment

when knight dodge multshoot, dodge regular atack with ilusion, and block 30% of your attack... u just realize that is useless to insist. we dont have anything to reduce will destroyer damage, but they got 10% from jewelry, 7% from skill.

wounder where is it fair?

ask me if i will spend any more balens in this game? when i am a small cashier, with 47k br, and lost to a knight with no wings with 41k br.
                          Last edited by Soratax; 02-18-2013, 01:31 PM.

Comment

They need to fix archer ASAP, why play a bias game that tries hard to make you to lose to every other class besides your own the higher and higher level you get to? Archer is not a counter to a mage or a knight, just a free kill if you spend close enough to that archer....
                            Last edited by Unkn0wnX; 02-18-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

the reason archer is there is so that newbies try it and like it so much at low level. and then realise it sux at high level and start a new server and put lots of cash into a new mage. the other reason archer is there is so that knights and mages doesn't quit.

Comment

I attribute some of these issues to the pick of angels over knights. You'd think with 2 classes going physical, all classes would go for the more 'tankiness'/PDEF of troops to help counter a bit. Angels having MDEF is nice and all but since mages pop the living snot out of everyone on the field, it almost matters naught. In fact, aside from specific scenarios and the fact that angels are a tad wonky, knights > angels.

Comment

Working...
                                X