No announcement yet.

why knights TRASH archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the builds are fair. However, Mages have so many AOE moves, and they also get a rage decrease talent.. Why? They have built in there skills cantor... Why? ok ok ok im being a bit unfair there maybe but when you can use a move that hits ALL targets and it cost 16 rage thats a joke lol....

We archers should beat mages, and we CAN, oh but only when they dont use rain, lightening then metoer lol

I think an additional talent is needed for archers, to DECREASE rage and these overpowered talks will be over, as it will even the field a lot more Yes all characters get canter sometimes I know I know... But...... what I mean is if we dont get to have the true damage advantage over all classes then we should have a reduced rage move... just think knights have a rage stealing move lol

So i save up for lunatic, and then before I can use it im stuck with a arrow shot haha lol
    SUPERIORMAN
    SERVER 82
    GUILD LEGAL-RO
    VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
    WINGS - CHECK
    RHINO - CHECK
    LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by allariammaih View Post
      Unkownx i agree i might be a noob.. but i hope u can read .. this discussion is about knights owning archers .. not mages.. and to answer ur absolute useless long post describing archer's skills as useless and mage skills as superior.. No mage below lvl 55 (i am 52) has so far been able to beat me.. be it a cashier mage or no cashier .. some times knights are able to beat me when i skilled them in wrong order .. but i might be exception than rule.. i am not talking about uber strong cashier people.. and i dont have any intention of competing with them.. I am talking about normal ppl like me and i am more than satisfied that i am putting up a decent fight.. I will take lvl 60 when it comes.. no point in twisting arms.. about it and getting sleepless anxious nights.. i have enuff worried on my head for that in real life :P..
      I meant this game for fun and not for serious competition.. and i do that i real life .. Hope u get the message..
      glad u u beat the top people in real life, kudos to you.

btw I am taking up karate too to beat up archers in real life.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

well till lvl 55 archer are basically op for all classes so if u play a knight u need to have one that have a lot bigger br to win archers, if u ask me now is ok knight kill archer, mage kill knight and archer kill mage. don't wanna mention archers wb domination. instead of whine get 12k pdef so knight wont smack your ***.
        Server Name: R2 [S5] Roaring Wetlands
        Character Name: Monstaa
        Class: Knight
        Guild: ☣CAIN☣
        Battle Rating: 84313
        Level: 66
        Vip: 9
        Honor Rank: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally Posted by allariammaih
          Unkownx i agree i might be a noob.. but i hope u can read .. this discussion is about knights owning archers .. not mages.. and to answer ur absolute useless long post describing archer's skills as useless and mage skills as superior.. No mage below lvl 55 (i am 52) has so far been able to beat me.. be it a cashier mage or no cashier .. some times knights are able to beat me when i skilled them in wrong order .. but i might be exception than rule.. i am not talking about uber strong cashier people.. and i dont have any intention of competing with them.. I am talking about normal ppl like me and i am more than satisfied that i am putting up a decent fight.. I will take lvl 60 when it comes.. no point in twisting arms.. about it and getting sleepless anxious nights.. i have enuff worried on my head for that in real life :P..
          I meant this game for fun and not for serious competition.. and i do that i real life .. Hope u get the message..
          glad u u beat the top people in real life, kudos to you.

btw I am taking up karate too to beat up archers in real life.

lol when i meant that it doesnt mean literally ( i know u r pulling my leg )..

life can be hard cruel task master most of the times unless u r born with silver spoon in mouth..

Comment

Monstaa .. Knight doesnt need huge br against archers .. they might need it against mages

Comment

Originally posted by R23275552 View Post
              beat a higher archer with higher BR and Level without any pot or buff. So knight can beat archer. But different story with mage, even a lower BR and level mage, knight have a hard time dealing with them.
              Doesn't tell me anything if the player is offline when you attack them. The difference between online and offline is insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Superiorman View Post
                I think the builds are fair. However, Mages have so many AOE moves, and they also get a rage decrease talent.. Why? They have built in there skills cantor... Why? ok ok ok im being a bit unfair there maybe but when you can use a move that hits ALL targets and it cost 16 rage thats a joke lol....

We archers should beat mages, and we CAN, oh but only when they dont use rain, lightening then metoer lol

I think an additional talent is needed for archers, to DECREASE rage and these overpowered talks will be over, as it will even the field a lot more Yes all characters get canter sometimes I know I know... But...... what I mean is if we dont get to have the true damage advantage over all classes then we should have a reduced rage move... just think knights have a rage stealing move lol

So i save up for lunatic, and then before I can use it im stuck with a arrow shot haha lol
                Archers shouldn't complain about mages like this. Archers have a lot more health than a mage, and can get multiple turns in a row.

Comment

knights trashing archers? are u kidding? How dare u even suggest there is ne thing remotely unfair regarding knights. Knights cant even use will destroyer ne more bc of wb. Changing to a crit set up is nearly essential to even begin to keep up in wb. I am a knight that uses will destroyer lvl 7, my wife has 2k less patk as an archer with lvl 5 crit and determ astrals. Before df started working she did more dmg than me now that it works her dmg is pretty much double. Should i even bring up the fact that necro and sky trail bosses are set up for the highest dps toons to get further. Well since i just did i will elaborate saying that the bosses buff if u dont kill them fast enuff. OH im sorrry valued player, though we are aware that def and hp is where your classes strength lies, we dont care we only want the archers of yer same br to beat this lvl. Knights need an update bout as much an archer needs to shut up the complaints about getting beat by a knight pvp.

Comment

foul necromancy !

Click image for larger version

Name:	1334973155285.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	1687676
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

this whole topic makes me rofl.

1. There are 3 Classes: Warrior, Mage and Archer
                      2. Each one is strong to one class and weak to another

SOOOOOOO just incase some of you guys didnt know this or are too stupid to figure it out.....KNIGHTS ARE THE ANTI-ARCHER CLASS!!! they got very high pdef which is bad knews for archer cuzzz DURRRRRR!!! they are patk and they have block which nullifies a considerable amount of their damage from crits. But every sense slyphs came out, especially gaia, class doesnt seem to matter as much now.

Comment

Archers problem is defense..or lack of. Knight has high pdef, mage has high mdef...archer has.......................umm crit based damage that only counts if you....crit. So archers advantage is crit bonus damage which is a 'chance' advantage, unlike knight and mage whos advantage is 100% guaranteed...not to mention knight and mage can go crit build, as a side note... I have seen mage and knights crit more than archers....go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickapath View Post
                          Archers problem is defense..or lack of. Knight has high pdef, mage has high mdef...archer has.......................umm crit based damage that only counts if you....crit. So archers advantage is crit bonus damage which is a 'chance' advantage, unlike knight and mage whos advantage is 100% guaranteed...not to mention knight and mage can go crit build, as a side note... I have seen mage and knights crit more than archers....go figure.

i have 5k crit and get out critted by a mage in my guild with 3k crit

it gets annoying at times
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by R26737621 View Post
                            this whole topic makes me rofl.

1. There are 3 Classes: Warrior, Mage and Archer
                            2. Each one is strong to one class and weak to another

SOOOOOOO just incase some of you guys didnt know this or are too stupid to figure it out.....KNIGHTS ARE THE ANTI-ARCHER CLASS!!! they got very high pdef which is bad knews for archer cuzzz DURRRRRR!!! they are patk and they have block which nullifies a considerable amount of their damage from crits. But every sense slyphs came out, especially gaia, class doesnt seem to matter as much now.

some knights are anti every other class ... they are just too op

Comment

Originally posted by savageness View Post
                              some knights are anti every other class ... they are just too op

because of that damn block
                              block sylph delphic 17k
                              that hurts
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Guys guys... ask yourself why are we called knights/tanks. About this thread what can i say... archers do triple gold on wb now, they can slow you in pvp, they can debuff you and take your troops down in no time and with this gaia sylph they could hit you for unreal damage. Don't know why are you complaining from knights, can you tell me please? A knight with the right build (astrals/talents/tactic) is supposed to be strong.
                                Server: 110 Providence
                                Class: Knight
                                Guild: Phoenix
                                Nickname: Belhor
                                Level: 80
                                Battle rating: 190588

Comment

Working...
                                X