I would like to ask...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zhen_Hui View Post
    Just to let you know, 1 piece of legendary 60 pve set need 300 crytaloids, 15 lvl 60 epic shards (800 insignia a piece) and 150 lvl 60 legendary stones. Even without legendary, just by doing dungeons everyday, it probably gonna take you half a year to get anywhere near completing the set. Just a note, no one can pass Demon Temple NM mode 1st stage yet as at to-date, as far as I know, unless the top guns are keeping mum about this incredible achievement.

The proper way to do this is you have to find a permanent team to run GoD NM mode with you everyday for the legendary stones. And equally share the keys to summon the image whenever you can.
    thanks for the info.. so by what u say, it is only possible to get lv 60 legend stone from events, not from the dt nm (yet).. well from your experience, would it be better make lv 50 legend set now? or to get lv 60 pve set purple ones? have about 200 lv 4 crystaloids, 100 skel keys now, and im 61 archer.

Comment

For a long run it will be better to get lvl60 PVE and afterwards try to make it legendary. Lvl50 Legendary set will make u stronger a bit, but you will waste tons of skeleton keys.

Comment

Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
        For a long run it will be better to get lvl60 PVE and afterwards try to make it legendary. Lvl50 Legendary set will make u stronger a bit, but you will waste tons of skeleton keys.
        Two ways so far to get the level 60 legendary stone:-

i) Wartune events (100% balens related events); and
        ii) Guild shop level 10 (you need to pass lvl 3 necropolis).

Unless you can find a permanent team with 400-500 keys each, it's gonna take a while to get the lvl 60 pve set. And chances are you have to spend some balens to speed up this process.
        Last edited by Zhen_Hui; 02-19-2013, 04:25 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

So should I stay on lvl 55 set until I get lvl 50 Legendary Helm and Brooch? Or can I use my legendary armor and weapon already even without helm and brooch?

Comment

. Just a note, no one can pass Demon Temple NM mode 1st stage yet as at to-date, as far as I know, unless the top guns are keeping mum about this incredible achievement.
            I play on S3 and we have 2 teams that passed temple nm first boss. but it required two mages with full pve set, a knight full pve set and archer full pve set too seeing they needed loads of rage.
            Besides that they told us timing is very important and you have to make sure the team is very focused and knows what the others are gonna do so no rage gets wasted.

So yes its possible but it takes time and practice
            Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
            GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
            Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

so lvl 50 legendary pve set is way better than lvl 55 pvp set???

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                Most common mistake, 50 leg is superior by far in all events of the game, included pvp ones. And each legend is more superior tahn the previous in comparison to pvp, as you can see pvp max ench is 18 and stays that way, while 50 is 27, 60 is 30 and so on..
                Just one part of the pve legend cost as many insisg are pvp full set guys XD, not to mention legendary shards.
                Until the day PVP set can become Legendary then we can start talking.

At that point we proberly also have PVP set 75 and PVE set 80 lol.

Comment

Everyone's ignoring my question.. XD

Comment

Legendary lvl 50 set is way better than lvl 55 pvp, you might do less damage per skill but you will be able to use so many more good skills than before because of the rage

Comment

Originally posted by Xadsyath View Post
                      I have recently acquired 2 pieces of the epic set, one is now a legendary and soon I will make the other one a legendary eh, should I wear them already or wait until I get the whole set?
                      You should only wear a set if you have the full set. It's the bonus we want after all.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                        Until the day PVP set can become Legendary then we can start talking.

At that point we proberly also have PVP set 75 and PVE set 80 lol.
                        I know that many people hope for PvP set or PvP set Legend, but that's not going to happen. 7Road's devs have no intention of making any PvP set higher than level 55.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Just to let you know, 1 piece of legendary 60 pve set need 300 crytaloids, 15 lvl 60 epic shards (800 insignia a piece) and 150 lvl 60 legendary stones. Even without legendary, just by doing dungeons everyday, it probably gonna take you half a year to get anywhere near completing the set. Just a note, no one can pass Demon Temple NM mode 1st stage yet as at to-date, as far as I know, unless the top guns are keeping mum about this incredible achievement.

The proper way to do this is you have to find a permanent team to run GoD NM mode with you everyday for the legendary stones. And equally share the keys to summon the image whenever you can.
                          They're just hiding, plently of peeps are farming DT NM summoner already.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            I know that many people hope for PvP set or PvP set Legend, but that's not going to happen. 7Road's devs have no intention of making any PvP set higher than level 55.
                            proof? how do you know this?

Comment

hmmm...

Last edited by kiravsl; 02-20-2013, 08:06 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                                Yeah... all the words about PvP set level 55 is better than level 50 legend is kinda wrong, in so many ways...

Just try to put them on, use them for a while, and see which is better. If in one week, you still see PvP set is better (just because of the damage output) then use it, and let everyone else spam skills with legend set.
                                In my opinion, the difference between lvl 55 pvp set and lvl 50 legendary is just small BUT IF LEGENDARY USERS HAVE BETTER GEMS like lvl 6 or 7 they will be unbeatable..

Comment

Working...
                                X